Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 - Page 25

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
New promo is out...atleast is baar Nandu use BATAA ke Mangalore jaa rahi hai...waah waah loop closure😆

--------------------------------------------------------------

Vo:Jab Lana ho music ko vapis nandini ke life mein
cabir on drums
Mukti on guitar
Alia on keyboard
Cabir: jab meri life mein itne problems the tab music ne mujhe heal kiya tha

Scene shifts to music wing(stairs)
Nandini:I am going to manglore
Manik:kya keh rahi ho tum
Nandini: I am going that to alone
Nandini tries to leave but manik stops her
Manik: I won't let U go...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail

Reunion time for Manik and Nandini in MTV Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

MTV's popular love based youth drama Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan has been seeing a lot of ups and downs in the recent episodes. And now viewers will see a major dramatic track that will leave their hearts fluttering.

The BBC Productions show will soon see Manik (Parth Samthaan) trying his best to bring back his lady love Nandini (Niti Taylor) back. And the boy will soon be seen going all the way to her house in Mangalore.

Being left shattered after been kidnapped by Panditji (Dishank Arora), Nandini would want some peace of mind and thus go back to her Amms house. Knowing that she has decided to quit college and music altogether, Manik would now want to get her back so that she can carry on with her career.

Shares a source, "In a bid to surprise Nandini and to convince her to return with him, Manik will reach on her doorstep leaving the girl all shocked."

Now the institute that Nandini is in, such behaviour is not tolerated by the strict Amms and thus even before she could get happy seeing Manik, the girl will get panicked and work out on a plan to keep him out of Amms' sight.

Will Manik manage to bring Nandini back? Will Amms' find out about Manik in her institute?

Well we must say there is too much drama happening!

We tried reaching Parth and Niti but they remained unavailable.

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
😆
This content was originally posted by: shibz

@Zahara Hey.. why were you ghayab from this place!
?

I was ghayab from everywhere 😆
Had major assignments to hand in and I just finished yesterday! :D So happy!!! 

Now I can 'fangirl' (make fun of Dhruvie hehehehe)

😆
AreYaar thumbnail
BE nothing? HAIN?😕😆   Wow I guess Aristotle ka gyaan is beyond small minded ppl like me...only super intelligent ppl can understand and quote it😆...what new rumor is he crying about this time?  I thought he was happy with the JDJ participation and all...ab naya drama shuru?😆

MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@anu😆
he posted a quote on criticism nd wrote abt rumours😳. okay itz dictionary by parth smathan😆

Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
For PP Rumours = Criticism 😳
Much wow 👏 I think someone should gift him a hindi to english dictionary next time. Vaise to bade scrap book bhejte hain kabhi kuchh kaam ka bhi bhejo.
Niti was right he is very INTELLIGENT😳
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Parth.

Huh?

What are you smoking?

This cast is crazy.

But entertainment for me. Someone pass the popcorns pls. 
AreYaar thumbnail
Bahahahahaha this is in response to CRITICISM? 🤣

Oh boy, JDJ is going to be SUPER FUN *gets jumbo bag of popcorn ready*🤣🤣...PAAGAL ho jaayega yeh on day one of being JUDGED only...🤣🤣🤣  
Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Legit Question : Does he even read the posts other than those in which he is praised like anything?
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MaNanFF

Legit Question : Does he even read the posts other than those in which he is praised like anything?

You think so?  This guy takes the concept of ignoring and living in your own bubble to a whole another level😆