Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Discussion Thread 10 | DT Note: 129 - Page 11

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shibz

Uttu in Splitsvilla!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

When I saw that Parth got a haircut even I remembered Niti๐Ÿ˜† kitne co-incidences and these 2 are apparently blissfully unaware.. #JustSaying ๐Ÿ˜› Parth just needs a bahana for haircut and abhi toh garmi hai.
Niti's hair doesn't look that short btw..

n I saw the TB vid on kiss convo.. it's not bad actually.. Parth ne sab ki class li for teasing PaNi about the kiss๐Ÿ˜† n Niti was agreeing with him๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜›

What? Yeh kausi video mein hua? Whatever snatches I watched, he was just randomly pulling CC's leg for not being part of the kissing club yet...when did Niti agree with him? She looked zoned out in the one I saw until Jotwani showed up๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hibos1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

What? Yeh kausi video mein hua? Whatever snatches I watched, he was just randomly pulling CC's leg for not being part of the kissing club yet...when did Niti agree with him? She looked zoned out in the one I saw until Jotwani showed up๐Ÿ˜†

Can someone please post the link to this video...your reviews make me want to see it though I am always vary of watching their IV. Their onscreen wants me ask for more and their offscreen totally puts me off.
shibz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

๐Ÿ˜† Parth pulling Dhrulya's leg when they start talking about KISS and Niti supporting Parth's theory or whatever with "we know...(something)" That's the most we can get๐Ÿ˜† Charlie talks about small lips toh Parth is like "Tu badi lips dekhti hai.." (something like that๐Ÿ˜†) now don't call me delusional.. I don't ship PaNi just intrigued๐Ÿ˜ณ
Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Uttu in Splitsvilla!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

When I saw that Parth got a haircut even I remembered Niti๐Ÿ˜† kitne co-incidences and these 2 are apparently blissfully unaware.. #JustSaying ๐Ÿ˜› Parth just needs a bahana for haircut and abhi toh garmi hai.
Niti's hair doesn't look that short btw..

n I saw the TB vid on kiss convo.. it's not bad actually.. Parth ne sab ki class li for teasing PaNi about the kiss๐Ÿ˜† n Niti was agreeing with him๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜›

Shibz u too getting Pani Feels ๐Ÿ˜† 

wat was dat about mote lips n patle lips..some of their inside joke ...or did they read the thread here of nitis swollen lips ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

btw ...I liked Karan in the iv ...talks good 

shibz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hibos1

Can someone please post the link to this video...your reviews make me want to see it though I am always vary of watching their IV. Their onscreen wants me ask for more and their offscreen totally puts me off.

This-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzLaaUR2hXA
Rutu01 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishaarshi

Uttu in splitsvilla. So he is taking break frm ky2

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

so a short break it is !!!!! 
AreYaar thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜† Parth pulling Dhrulya's leg when they start talking about KISS and Niti supporting Parth's theory or whatever with "we know...(something)" That's the most we can get๐Ÿ˜† Charlie talks about small lips toh Parth is like "Tu badi lips dekhti hai.." (something like that๐Ÿ˜†) now don't call me delusional.. I don't ship PaNi just intrigued๐Ÿ˜ณ

LOL you consider that to be Niti agreeing with him?  Tujhe sach mein PaNiPheelz aa rahe hain, Shibz...beh gayi tu toh๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Only Jotwani intrigued me in that interview...koi toh insaano ki tarhaan baat karta hai is group mein...for now๐Ÿ˜†
shibz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rutu01

Shibz u too getting Pani Feels ๐Ÿ˜† 

wat was dat about mote lips n patle lips..some of their inside joke ...or did they read the thread here of nitis swollen lips ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

btw ...I liked Karan in the iv ...talks good 

@Bold I remembered the same thread๐Ÿ˜† I don't know what is PaNi feels but I've said it even before that PaNi empathize with each other๐Ÿ˜†

Karan..honestly.. I don't care much about him as of yet.. he seems a cool guy from his tweets... that's it!

AreYaar thumbnail

@Bold I remembered the same thread๐Ÿ˜† I don't know what is PaNi feels but I've said it even before that PaNi empathize with each other๐Ÿ˜†

Karan..honestly.. I don't care much about him as of yet.. he seems a cool guy from his tweets... that's it!

PaNiPheelz are ppl noticing that they got a haircut in the same week...so you're a certified PaNi shipper now...congrats...delusions FTW๐Ÿ˜†

Haan haan Jotwani kyun achha lagega tumhein jab PaNi dimaag pe sawaaar hai๐Ÿ˜›
Rutu01 thumbnail

all this intrigue n empathizing n agreeing which u see are Pani Feels ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Congrats !!!!