Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: AreYaar

So keeping in line with the current patterns, I guess this is the next song they will play on MaNan scenesπŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17Ebfhs6pMo[/YOUTUBE]

Since Manik will be tadpoing for her to shower him with lowe againπŸ˜†

Or maybe they will save it for later whenever/if Nyo plays her next chaal to seperate them...lol

The songs of this movie are really good 

New movie ka only one song will be promoted the max n dats adhuri one ...expect to hear that more πŸ˜† same thing had happd with the Mr. X song 

When nyo will play her next chal it will be judaai judaai only - the cvs are stuck on dat  
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rutu01

Jotwani is good but m not liking the pairing of aryaman n aliya ...thats not going to go anywhere ...n dhruv the third part of the triangle is worst ...cant act ...so diff to understand his expressions. 

i had hoped aryaman to be a friend of nandini ...no rom angle - esp just to c Karan n Niti together πŸ˜† 

Manan are beautiful n esp yesterday πŸ˜³ her breakdown his frustration n then the proud moment to c that fighting spirit back was done so good πŸ‘ m loving how they are keeping the treatment light n subtle n not turning this into a heavy drama 

LOL there is still scope for Aryaman to become friends with Nandu if he gets a chance to interact with her but I guess like in the case of Abhi, they want to establish his side "romantic" track with someone else first or MaNan fans will panic as usual about someone coming b/w MaNan. 

Precisely why I liked Jotwani's scenes with Alya cuz he can ACT unlike Uttu...I liked the casual flirting vibe b/w them without making some kind of grand/epic love story with song sequences and whatnot...like they went uber cheezy with Mukbhi too.

Actually Alya's story is possibly the most interesting one right now...she's got her bulimia issue to deal with...clearly the ghosts of her relationship with Dhruv still haunt her...she doesn't trust her brother...and she is making a determined effort to still be fine as she goes about lightly flirting with Aryaman.  There is meat in that story and it helps that Kriss has improved in her acting a lot too...they can take this somewhere if she has a competent co-actor with her...Uttu is clearly not up for the task...Jotwani still has scope...Aryaman matches Alya better anyways...especially in terms of persona...it was glaringly obvious in their scenes as Dhruv just hung back cluelessly...waise bhi Aryaman has a Manik deja vu about him in a sense minus the need to be angry/bullying all the timeπŸ˜†...if they give some depth to his character, there is potential there. 

MaNan scenes were effective yesterday...quality over quantity anyday...and yes I also liked the realistic treatment of both Manik's frustration as well as his understanding with her.

I did really want to see that hug from the precap...lol...oh well...next week it is. 

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rutu01

The songs of this movie are really good 

New movie ka only one song will be promoted the max n dats adhuri one ...expect to hear that more πŸ˜† same thing had happd with the Mr. X song 

When nyo will play her next chal it will be judaai judaai only - the cvs are stuck on dat  

Yeah the music is lovely...the angst is beautiful. 

LOL no I think the creatives are in the mood to milk this soundtrack of Emraan Hashmi's to the fullest too...I'm surprised they didn't keep playing "Humari Adhuri Kahaani" after Nandu slapped him too *rolls eyes* 

Why am I getting the feeling they will play this song on the precap hug next week? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

Notice the lyrics..."Aye humnava, mujhe apna bana le...sookhi padi dil ki is zameen ko bhigaa de"...this is how they will interpret Manik's "I just need a hug" mindset?πŸ˜†   God save us from the melodrama...lol

Who else will they play it on? Dhrulya? πŸ˜†...gaana toh pucca use karenge...they live for the melodramatic song choices...lol

And yeah Judaai and Joganiyaaa will probably both be back jaisi kismat haiπŸ˜†
mehvish0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

LOL there is still scope for Aryaman to become friends with Nandu if he gets a chance to interact with her but I guess like in the case of Abhi, they want to establish his side "romantic" track with someone else first or MaNan fans will panic as usual about someone coming b/w MaNan. 

Precisely why I liked Jotwani's scenes with Alya cuz he can ACT unlike Uttu...I liked the casual flirting vibe b/w them without making some kind of grand/epic love story with song sequences and whatnot...like they went uber cheezy with Mukbhi too.

Actually Alya's story is possibly the most interesting one right now...she's got her bulimia issue to deal with...clearly the ghosts of her relationship with Dhruv still haunt her...she doesn't trust her brother...and she is making a determined effort to still be fine as she goes about lightly flirting with Aryaman.  There is meat in that story and it helps that Kriss has improved in her acting a lot too...they can take this somewhere if she has a competent co-actor with her...Uttu is clearly not up for the task...Jotwani still has scope...Aryaman matches Alya better anyways...especially in terms of persona...it was glaringly obvious in their scenes as Dhruv just hung back cluelessly...waise bhi Aryaman has a Manik deja vu about him in a sense minus the need to be angry/bullying all the timeπŸ˜†...if they give some depth to his character, there is potential there. 

MaNan scenes were effective yesterday...quality over quantity anyday...and yes I also liked the realistic treatment of both Manik's frustration as well as his understanding with her.

I did really want to see that hug from the precap...lol...oh well...next week it is. 

I have seen karan jotwani in laut au Trisha and he can act well. I think it character just needs more development and layers. Also I'm rooting for Aliya and aryaman rather than dhruv lol.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehvish0786

I have seen karan jotwani in laut au Trisha and he can act well. I think it character just needs more development and layers. Also I'm rooting for Aliya and aryaman rather than dhruv lol.

Yayy one more vote for Alya-Aryaman...glad to know it's not just meπŸ˜†

Yes his character no doubt needs better development...but that's the thing naa...even without much meat to his character, the guy is making his PRESENCE felt in the show...which is so much better than the epic fail that Zain made of his Abhi character even though he was given potential. 

So yeah I see potential in Jotwani cuz he does have screen presence and seems like a decent actor too...they can use him better in the show rather than relegating him to a filler/sidey track. 

Dhruv can go take a hike unless Uttu learns to act...everyone talks about how Cabir deserves someone to love but then Alya does too, no?   First the break-up with Manik, then Dhruv treating her like such shit...girl deserves better than that for the amount of growth she's shown off late...regardless, I think they can develop friendships b/w these characters nicely too. 

But yeah seeing Aryaman talk about his guitar playing in the epi, I would quite like to see him form a rival band to give takkar to Fab 5πŸ˜›...we don't need a new chamchaa to hero worship Fab 5...they need to give an edge to his character without being typically antagonistic. 
mehvish0786 thumbnail

Yayy one more vote for Alya-Aryaman...glad to know it's not just meπŸ˜†

Yes his character no doubt needs better development...but that's the thing naa...even without much meat to his character, the guy is making his PRESENCE felt in the show...which is so much better than the epic fail that Zain made of his Abhi character even though he was given potential. 

So yeah I see potential in Jotwani cuz he does have screen presence and seems like a decent actor too...they can use him better in the show rather than relegating him to a filler/sidey track. 

Dhruv can go take a hike unless Uttu learns to act...everyone talks about how Cabir deserves someone to love but then Alya does too, no?   First the break-up with Manik, then Dhruv treating her like such shit...girl deserves better than that for the amount of growth she's shown off late...regardless, I think they can develop friendships b/w these characters nicely too. 

But yeah seeing Aryaman talk about his guitar playing in the epi, I would quite like to see him form a rival band to give takkar to Fab 5πŸ˜›...we don't need a new chamchaa to hero worship Fab 5...they need to give an edge to his character without being typically antagonistic. 

Seriously u need to become the cv of the show. I actually believe aliya deserves happiness and dhruv is definitely not the guy. Also it would be so interesting to watch a music off between manik and aryaman rather than making him negative and use underhanded techniques. 

Also the supporting cast need to help pull the show because right now it all depends on manik and nandini. As much as I love manan they isn't much story to tell now besides the repetitive break up /make up. 

Btw off topic do you watch Korean dramas? Because the way u describe the way you want to watch a drama reminds me of them.
AreYaar thumbnail

Seriously u need to become the cv of the show. I actually believe aliya deserves happiness and dhruv is definitely not the guy. Also it would be so interesting to watch a music off between manik and aryaman rather than making him negative and use underhanded techniques. 

Also the supporting cast need to help pull the show because right now it all depends on manik and nandini. As much as I love manan they isn't much story to tell now besides the repetitive break up /make up. 

Btw off topic do you watch Korean dramas? Because the way u describe the way you want to watch a drama reminds me of them.

LOL I can only give suggestions...writers should know their story rather than acting on the whims and fancies of whatever they hear every other day...they need to build a storyline overall that would hold the show beyond a week to week basis. 

Anyways yeah, Dhruv's character has been destroyed in the course of this entire Pandit track...his treatment of Alya was so pathetic beyond words that it is irredeemable IMO now...they did so much damage that even what was once a nice friendship b/w Dhrulya is long lost...Uttu is incapable of enacting any nuances...so this is all a lost cause. 

Simply put, he's not man enough for Alya...she deserves better...and I'm not saying Aryaman may necessarily be it since all he's done so far in the show is collect Nandu's earrings and lightly flirt with Alya...but on a first glance basis, he has potential to connect with Alya...and bring a new flavor to these equations...right now everyone is set in their ways...ki this is Fab 5, this is MaNan etc. etc...if at all Jotwani is supposed to add some value to the show, they need to do it by bringing in a new edge to these equations but not in the typical fashion ki oh yeh lo new villain which will create misunderstandings b/w friends and lovers...

If they actually want to build a dhang ka track...give the guy an identity of his own, make him connect with these characters accordingly...and if they build it well enough, there is then potential to grow future storylines/conflicts out of it. 

Yes, MaNan's story has more or less plateaued now and is more or less running on their chemistry and audience connect...so if they want to keep the show going, the supporting storylines deffo need to buck up.

The show heavily relies on Manik's persona and MaNan's love story...but in all the recent melodramatic/psycho villain tracks, they've somehow lost sight of building a storyline around college/youth based concepts...they can use Aryaman for that and build a world beyond Fab 5 in SPACE...it's all gotten too inclusive right now. 

Nope, I don't watch Korean shows...somehow they don't seem like my cup of tea...πŸ˜†

mehvish0786 thumbnail

LOL I can only give suggestions...writers should know their story rather than acting on the whims and fancies of whatever they hear every other day...they need to build a storyline overall that would hold the show beyond a week to week basis. 

Anyways yeah, Dhruv's character has been destroyed in the course of this entire Pandit track...his treatment of Alya was so pathetic beyond words that it is irredeemable IMO now...they did so much damage that even what was once a nice friendship b/w Dhrulya is long lost...Uttu is incapable of enacting any nuances...so this is all a lost cause. 

Simply put, he's not man enough for Alya...she deserves better...and I'm not saying Aryaman may necessarily be it since all he's done so far in the show is collect Nandu's earrings and lightly flirt with Alya...but on a first glance basis, he has potential to connect with Alya...and bring a new flavor to these equations...right now everyone is set in their ways...ki this is Fab 5, this is MaNan etc. etc...if at all Jotwani is supposed to add some value to the show, they need to do it by bringing in a new edge to these equations but not in the typical fashion ki oh yeh lo new villain which will create misunderstandings b/w friends and lovers...

If they actually want to build a dhang ka track...give the guy an identity of his own, make him connect with these characters accordingly...and if they build it well enough, there is then potential to grow future storylines/conflicts out of it. 

Yes, MaNan's story has more or less plateaued now and is more or less running on their chemistry and audience connect...so if they want to keep the show going, the supporting storylines deffo need to buck up.

The show heavily relies on Manik's persona and MaNan's love story...but in all the recent melodramatic/psycho villain tracks, they've somehow lost sight of building a storyline around college/youth based concepts...they can use Aryaman for that and build a world beyond Fab 5 in SPACE...it's all gotten too inclusive right now. 

Nope, I don't watch Korean shows...somehow they don't seem like my cup of tea...πŸ˜†

Very well said but I highly doubt any of this would happen lol. We're just discussing awesome storylines which is  only going to lead to disappointment. 

Lol for some reason I actually thought you watched them especially since they only 16/ 20 episodes so they have a strong storyline. Unfortunetly because of them I get more annoyed about storylines that do not make sense and flat character. When I mean Korean drama I definetly do not mean bof which was terrible. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Very well said but I highly doubt any of this would happen lol. We're just discussing awesome storylines which is  only going to lead to disappointment. 

Lol for some reason I actually thought you watched them especially since they only 16/ 20 episodes so they have a strong storyline. Unfortunetly because of them I get more annoyed about storylines that do not make sense and flat character. When I mean Korean drama I definetly do not mean bof which was terrible. 

LOL yeah true...I don't expect any of this to really pan out in the show...I'm just discussing/speculating for the heck of itπŸ˜†...at the end of the day I know they will take the easy way out and use gimmicks instead of building much of a storyline...stand alone scenes might be good, that's about it. 

Oh yeah I've heard BOF was crap...lol and my friends have recommended other K-shows to me too but most of them sound very cheesy for lack of a better wordπŸ˜†...I don't have much patience for cheese...

These days I think it's better to just read or catch up on movies...TV shows mein toh yehi sab milega...lol...KY2 is a lingering habit for nowπŸ˜†
mehvish0786 thumbnail

LOL yeah true...I don't expect any of this to really pan out in the show...I'm just discussing/speculating for the heck of itπŸ˜†...at the end of the day I know they will take the easy way out and use gimmicks instead of building much of a storyline...stand alone scenes might be good, that's about it. 

Oh yeah I've heard BOF was crap...lol and my friends have recommended other K-shows to me too but most of them sound very cheesy for lack of a better wordπŸ˜†...I don't have much patience for cheese...

These days I think it's better to just read or catch up on movies...TV shows mein toh yehi sab milega...lol...KY2 is a lingering habit for nowπŸ˜†

Gimmicks are much more easier as most fans just want to see manan so it's a win win situation for them especially since they isn't any competition for youth shows. I have to agree ky2 is just habit for me as well I'm just waiting for another Indian show to come which I could watch for 3 months. 

Haha I'm a Korean drama addict so I'm living of them shows but I have to agree some of the popular ones are cheesy which I did not enjoy at all.