Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Amazing review as usual Aka! 
You know all miss RKB, but they all sound worried too that he will blast Ishita for Simmi- Subbu and maybe for the kids' thing too, even thou he himself was keen😆 So these days RKB is all about shouting and blaming Ishita, since viallans toh uske sunte nahin, wahan Ishita ko khud jana padta hai😆
WhyAmIHereAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey Aku...
I like the ACp bas.. no questions asked..Pucho kyun??? Coz he already doesnt like Shagun!!!!!😆 yes i m very focussed kind a person... you know my halaat already...m so zapped...n my hair looks like a crow's nest n i feel like a zombie...so u cant expect a longer comment from me.. only for u n piu i logged in...coz a promise is a promise...

lovely review as alwsy...

puttar is coming..latest news..he is hiding in closet...for biwi to find out... socho socho..kya hoga fir...

i love u...i mean I love u... ishita raman ko nahi main tmhe bol rahi hu...
rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today I did not miss Karan, the tracks were so interesting, precoccuped till last sec, you're right, Simi looks pretty, and she is about my built so I am happy for her makeover, previously she was criticized coz of her built and very unfeminine like traits but nice to see her in this role 

Wish the cop could be more dashing, poor Shagun, first the cop then taunts from Ashok.  Good on u Miku, you showed it to Suruj, the slimy sewer rat! Gosh, it's like they have nothing else to do but degrade women.
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _DarkLady_

First thing first, I miss the purana banner😭 Everything Purana has been jerked away today just like Simmi's clothes.

Then, the former title of the post, though temporary, turned me off... good that you removed it... this one's better.😆

Warning :
You've totally lost it in KP's absence, the trauma has hit you bad and that's why you're praising Subbu's looks😳🤣 Kya din aagaye... you are drooling on him... Mihir was better... far better... get back to him until KP kicks on your brains🤣

In the meanwhile worship David Guetta:

Lost your head, Lost your Mind
Without Him You're Paralysed...
Without him...

I am sorry to say, but I dont miss Simmi's purana avtar, coz I love the new Simmi too much!😆

I now know why u hated the other title...to be honest, it was a hastily kept title..I didnt like it too, either :)

No man, I am serious...he did look INFINITELY better than what he generally looks like...Im not DROOLING over him...and comeon, Mihir DID look quite a hottie all those months KP went around looking like an utter douchebag😆
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sskazii

wonderful review. Your dating-mating comment cracked me up
Btw i like the new guy. Guess he will b paired opposite mihika. Me thinks Mihika and him will look good together.
And yaa I am missing kp too... badly. Its been like only a week but feeling like its been a century without him. Hope we see him back soon. Atleast we will have IshRa romance if nothing else to look forward to.

I like him too! But since IVE SEEN him acting wayy better in Veera, I feel he could deliver a better performance as the cop in this show, since he's got a bitchy opponent in Shagun😆

Never thought I'd miss KP so mcuh! Tthe show's DUH without him

dunno about IshRa romance...there'll be too many dramatic illogical plotting overheads to take care of by the time he comes back😔
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Atii-

I didn't think i'd miss RKB much..only Ishra but yes..I do miss RKB terribly now. Not just for Ishra but solely for RKB. He needs to come back and hopefully he won't be up for this Simbu mess.

I still find Subbu fishy..kuch toh hai about him...

Ishita ke liye gift kyun?

Anyway, DT is so pretty  her beauty made this episode bearable to watch. 

I also liked the new entry band bajaing of Shagun. 

I want RKB back...for himself, for IishRa...I dont care...just NEED to sekofy my eyes WATCHING HIM😆

did u say SIMBU mess?? SIMBU?🤣

Subbu fishy toh hai hi...that gift thingy, I think he's trying to give it as a token of appreciation for all the matchmaking business she's doing so...I hope its just tht!

DT IS V V PRETTY...I keep failing to describe in her myriad ways...she keeps looking more and more gorgeous day by day

And the new entry is good, since he'd already on to Shagun's case..but I wish we could see him be a LIL THREATENING AND SPUNKY
Non-existent thumbnail
Originally posted by: gravity23

I am sorry to say, but I dont miss Simmi's purana avtar, coz I love the new Simmi too much!😆

I now know why u hated the other title...to be honest, it was a hastily kept title..I didnt like it too, either :)

No man, I am serious...he did look INFINITELY better than what he generally looks like...Im not DROOLING over him...and comeon, Mihir DID look quite a hottie all those months KP went around looking like an utter douchebag😆

Nai... Mihir is oldie😳😆

gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

I hate the idea of Subbu and Simmi! I hate it with all my might! Subbu and Simmi🤢😡

LOL...I dont particularly HATE it as such!

but haan, I 'd have preferred Mani-Simmu pairing...

Mani was excruciatingly irritating..but he wasnt THIS creepy ...

atleast, not like Subbu

the way he made a face yest when Ishita began talking to him about his marriage with Simmi...and whether he's doing it for the right reasons or not...

he keeps me in a puzzle..sacchi
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _DarkLady_

Nai... Mihir is oldie😳😆

cme on!

Mihir isnt an oldie...when u compare it to Subbu (not the kal wala) he looks TONS younger😆
gravshrav23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiran_kartik

A great review. Esp. ur comment on Romi's dating was bang on. Everyone is missing KP but I feel he should be back in d show provided the CVs decide to show him as the old sensible Raman. Else the character lost it value

Hey...he was acting all cuckoo in the past few months...but I want him back! no ifs and buts!
cant think of this show without him!