Balika Vadhu

Out of sight (Page 7)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Kamli and her very well scrubbed foot.Wink
The camera was panning on her foot so much.
She is one of the Femina Miss India Finalists  last year or year before that.

http://beautypageants.indiatimes.com/miss-india/archives/Miss-India-finalist-plays-a-role-in-Balika-Vadhu/articleshow/46653747.cms

Considering how inexperienced she is must give her credit where it is due - she is doing a fairly decent job.

I don't mind seeing the character's story and the graph provided they don't fill the episodes with filler character

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Oh. she was a finalist!  She is so tall.
hisusmita IF-Sizzlerz
hisusmita
hisusmita

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by libsrocks

Originally posted by hisusmita

Oh yes, ds and anandi should have jumped with joy

But i absolutely loved their scene.

These two shares a special bond

Even if she stays next door, moms always feel sad when their beti leaves the house

Of course it will take little time to settle down, after all she stayed there for 11 years, definitely ds will feel the same emptiness what she felt during her bidaai

That time atleast she knew shiv was there

Now she is staying alone with her kid, though she is capable enough not just to take care of herself and her son but also all the girls of shiv niketan

But mother figures are always like that, no wonder anandi is feeling sad seeing ds sad,

it's nothing that happens once in a while. They overdo this emotional drama like hell. It's annoying! Who behaves like that? If they can show overemotional people can't they show normal ones too who are ok with the thought of their daughter leaving the house?

I really fail to understand what exactly DS and Anandi has done yesterday?

They were just sad but trying to smile which is very natural. The thought that she is not staying with her is making the old lady sad which is pretty natural in her age and seeing her sad her poti is feeling bad.

That's it

Its not that they have called rudali and beating the chest and crying.

Obviously after shifting that's first day so it is very natural 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_Prophet_AwfulggtShinyaumamRTeeaparnauma

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTee

I think that Mannu will soon shift in with Anandi. 

He will be upset with his Mom and upset with his Step-dad...so...

no no he will hate Anandi Star  he also say Anandi is disgusting women 

won't upset with his parents at all ...why would he Confused... 

just like Jagya ...why he would blame Ganga for Anandi's departure 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gProphet__Jaya_AwfulggtShinyahisusmitaRTeeaparnauma

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kate-nic

ROFLi don't need to watch old episodes but you need to watchLOL seriously shinya  This is too much 
You could not answer me that on what she said here and by the way what she answered Jagya  write complete dialogue naa  He asked her why you hid this pregnancy  she told i was already pregnant He asked her you knew its risk to your life  then why you continued with your pregnancy  She said i did it for sake of Dadisaa To fulfill her wish 

Dear watch the episodes or read updates 

good night 

I did not want to go into that most stupid track in BV, Ganga's pregnancy.

Okay, so when doc said there was risk to her life if she gets pregnant, jagya gave her pills and did not bother to check whether she was taking them or not. She kept lying each month "aur 3-4 days wait karna padega" Dead

It is ridiculous a husband who is also a doctor does not come to know about hid wife's pregnancy till she discloses it at 5th month.Sleepy

Finally, when family came to know she was pregnant and was hiding her pregnancy, jagya asked her in between sobs why she did not take the pills. To that she said she was already pregnant by then. And she also said nothing would happen to her life, she was confident about it.

Later they called doc to have her abortion, but doc said aborting at that stage was more dangerous. So the pregnancy was continued.

She hid the pregnancy at initial stage because she wanted to give a waris to family and because she was confident nothing would happen to her life.

So it is completely wrong to say she "risked her life for DS's sake" ... no mother will risk her life when she has another toddler son whose responsibility was completely on her. 

She did it because she knew nothing was wrong with her.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_Prophet_AwfulggthisusmitaRTeeaparnauma

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:54am | IP Logged
lol luks like ppl in their blind hatred 4 the ckt 4got the exact epi..wen she bcame pregnant she cud'd abort it but then she thot of sumi & DS and said 2 herself that she cud this 4 them watever happens 2 her.
and wen her pregnancy revealed J asked why din't she hav tablets so she said she was already pregnant by then.then J asked but after that she cud'd abort it then ganga only luked @ DS and DS said she did this 4 me so that i cud climb gold ladder.
and in earlier stages of her pregnancy she was not convinced that nothing will happen 2 her. she knew v.well she won;t b alive but she hid it 4 DS only.

and wen they were  convincing her abt abortion she was just trying 2 convince them back that nothing will happen 2 her. its not that she knew that nothing is wrong wid her or theres no risk 2 he r life. she clearly knew it that she won't b alive.and thatshwy wen J brought her tablet she used 2 make vids of her talking wid her baby & saying that she knows shes not well & may not b alive but J is putting up brave front wid her.

so  don't twist facts of the show & discredit the ckt just 4 ur bind hatred.ganga did risk her life 4 Ds. w erembr how whole forum used 2 bash her  that how cud she do this wen she'd her toddler son & husband just 2 fulfill DS wish.

so atleast even if u want 2 discredit sum1 b in show's facts & don't twist them bcoz u hate that ckt

wat a thinking 2 say that she knew nothing is wrong wid her so she din't risk her life wen it was clearly shown she risked her life 4 DS only.
and wat Aji did 4 DS apart from adrak chai or tel-maalish .s he also did same. 
Awfulggt Goldie
Awfulggt
Awfulggt

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Shinya - 
Initially I thought she continued her pregnancy out the mahanta that she acquired in those early days in her zeal to copy anandi. She didn't bother about mannu too. But now after her mask is removed, I think she went ahead with the pregnancy only for her sake and not for ds or sumi  or  J. She had her insecurities considering her first marriage experience and her second husband's history of marriages and the BH people's wish for waaris. 
Regarding her first marriage - she was happy when she learnt about her first pregnancy cause she thought her place would be safe and they would treat her well. But ratan married too soon which is another thing. Point being  she had to go for a child(I don't blame Ganga here) to keep herself safe.

secondly about J's past. She knew how he changed wives. At first it appeared like she had trust on him. But looks like she doesn't. Cause trust is something that becomes stronger as a couple grows older especially when there is true love between them. But it got worse Inspite of jagya 's  assurances to her a no. Of times. So it looks like the first marriage scenario affected her and she tried to bind him with a child of his blood.

thirdly - she knew how much everyone were against their marriage for a no of valid reasons. It was too much of a compromise from J's family side. And this would make things worse. She might have feared that they'll get J married again for waaris. She couldn't trust them enough on this. Again could be the effect of her first marriage experience . 

So I think ganga did this based on her own experiences combined with her natural instincts with a zeal to keep herself safe as long as she lives. It is for No One but herself.

Edited by The_Alchemist. - 14 May 2015 at 6:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gProphet_Shinyaanshurg5RTee

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_Alchemist.

Shinya - 
Initially I thought she continued her pregnancy out the mahanta that she acquired in those early days in her zeal to copy anandi. She didn't bother about mannu too. But now after her mask is removed, I think she went ahead with the pregnancy only for her sake and not for ds or sumi  or  J. She had her insecurities considering her first marriage experience and her second husband's history of marriages and the BH people's wish for waaris. 
Regarding her first marriage - she was happy when she learnt about her first pregnancy cause she thought her place would be safe and they would treat her well. But ratan married too soon which is another thing. Point being  she had to go for a child(I don't blame Ganga here) to keep herself safe.

secondly about J's past. She knew how he changed wives. At first it appeared like she had trust on him. But looks like she doesn't. Cause trust is something that becomes stronger as a couple grows older especially when there is true love between them. But it got worse Inspite of jagya 's  assurances to her a no. Of times. So it looks like the first marriage scenario affected her and she tried to bind him with a child of his blood.

thirdly - she knew how much everyone were against their marriage for a no of valid reasons. It was too much of a compromise from J's family side. And this would make things worse. She might have feared that they'll get J married again for waaris. She couldn't trust them enough on this. Again could be the effect of her first marriage experience . 

So I think ganga did this based on her own experiences combined with her natural instincts with a zeal to keep herself safe as long as she lives. It is for No One but herself.

This is beyond brilliant. She thus secured her place in BH. 

And for the record I would like to state that I love Ganga. All this would not have been possible without her human frailties. Self preservation is the right of every human being. And she did just that.

Edited by RTee - 14 May 2015 at 8:29am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gAwfulggtShinyaumamanshurg5aparnauma

Go to top