Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hey ladies and gentlemen! Let's go on Twitter and taunt sarcastically on the Way how they promote now a days with respect to TRP decrease ! I have done it , what's about you ? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Don't forget to tag the actors but by playing smart bash Colors and only the false pairings!😡Edited by Ishveer-lover - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

hey ladies and gentlemen! Let's go on Twitter and taunt sarcastically on the Way how they promote now a days with respect to TRP decrease ! I have done it , what's about you ? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Don't forget to tag the actors but by playing smart bash Colors and only the false pairings!😡

Hahahha i already did that.. What's ur twitter ID? All ishveer fans must unite and taunt them..
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

Hahahha i already did that.. What's ur twitter ID? All ishveer fans must unite and taunt them..

😆😆😆 Did you taunt on TRP decrease ? 
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Most importantly tag Colors...since they are the ones coming up with these silly polls...😡 Edited by Mahi_ve - 8 years ago
Ishveer-lover thumbnail

I'll follow you in a couple of minutes. 
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

😆😆😆 Did you taunt on TRP decrease ? 

Ya i mentioned abt TRPs as well..
How wl i forget that?
Ishveer-lover thumbnail

Ya i mentioned abt TRPs as well..
How wl i forget that?

Followed. 
fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Don't be sarcastic. What if those guys do even understand that and take you guys seriously. 
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanktlk

Don't be sarcastic. What if those guys do even understand that and take you guys seriously. 

They can't do even that also ! They have no way other than to re-unite ishveer ! They'll be just a spectator watching from the stands and fans playing with the Ball of their respect in the field ! I am AB devilliers ! Hitting their Izzat out of the park !😆😆
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
How to do it? Is there any use ? 
 I started watching this serial my first one I got addicted the sole reason of love . 
 I loved these love birds Ishveer , though I love Ishani more because of amazing dumbness she has.
 I can't see RV as a puppet of Ritika now , I am really loosing hope .
 I am very angry with this CVs , let RV be graceful in loosing Ish why they must  make him a person with no commonsense ðŸ˜¡
 Common enough is enough
  I mean the sole reason was love to watch this serial and now every crap is in it other than Ishweer's love
Edited by Rosh4rose - 8 years ago