India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

yearning for mother's love

Ashakalyani IF-Dazzler
Ashakalyani
Ashakalyani

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:01am | IP Logged
MOTHER's love is the most precious feeling in the whole world...as we all know shastri sisters lost their mother at an younger age...they always missed dat love eventhough shastriji loved them as father as well as a mother...but among all of the girls i realy feel sad for anu...bcoz after alka's marriage .she experinced the caring and love of a mother from her MIL ...and devyani..she is pampered alot by her sisters and father .and piya has got 3 mother's in the form of her sisters...always treating her as their child...eventhough dev fights wid her but she also loves piya as her child...BUT in the case of ANU..she was, she is and she will be  a mother to all her sisters...even for her elder sister...always taking care of them...giving priority to their needs ...may be anu also expected that she will get a mother's love from her MIL...and now after marriage she got a MIL who hates her to the core...i realy felt bad for her when she said to rajat dat she is not lucky enough to get a mother's love ...i realy hope..one day minty will be able to love anu as her own child...taking care of anu,pampering her ...cant  wait to see a mother - daughter relationship bw anu and minty..
its my pov..may be some of u wont agree wid me...Wink

Edited by Ashakalyani - 13 May 2015 at 10:17am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Manan_love123appuakshanii_0_habiba_VJholicawida

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Actually. I really liked that dialogue. In fact did u see rajat's expression when he heard Anu saying that.i think he was touched by that line which is why he agreed to go. U know what once minty understands Anu  and starts liking her  , Anu will have a fun mother in law and father inlaw. She will be the luckiest girl then

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

appuaksManan_love123Ashakalyanihanii_0

Manan_love123 Senior Member
Manan_love123
Manan_love123

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Completely agree with your each n every word.Anu has been unfortunate in case of her MIL though she is blessed with a lovely husband n caring FIL..hope she will get all the love from minty that she deserves...

appuakshanii_0AshakalyaniVJholic

_habiba_ IF-Dazzler
_habiba_
_habiba_

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Hi Asha thank u so much for this lovely post!! 

I never thought about Anu from this angle!!  Love Ur point of view.. Smile
Actually I only thought about Anu's mahaanta which was getting on my nerves! 

BUT U pointed a very important fact out which I personally forgot!  She's caring about all of the family members.. and indeed she deserves a better mil..  But unfortunately...she has got an evil one.. 

NOW she has got a caring husband whos always concerned about her and tries to protect her!  so she's really lucky having such a hubby! Maybe She should trust him a little bit more and LET him help HER!  

I appreciate ur opinion!! Thanks again! 

Edited by _habiba_ - 13 May 2015 at 10:18am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Manan_love123appuakshanii_0AshakalyaniVJholicawida

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Actually girls , I forgot one important point. Rajat loves Anu so much that he makes up for minty' s lack of it. I  believe that she is the luckiest girl in the world that way. She has a dream husband

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

appuaksAshakalyani

Ashakalyani IF-Dazzler
Ashakalyani
Ashakalyani

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhika_r

Actually. I really liked that dialogue. In fact did u see rajat's expression when he heard Anu saying that.i think he was touched by that line which is why he agreed to go. U know what once minty understands Anu  and starts liking her  , Anu will have a fun mother in law and father inlaw. She will be the luckiest girl then

haan yaar.. i also feel rajat went to pooja bcoz of dis dialogue of anu..and yes it would be fun  when minty and anu team up against sareen men...hayae i cant wait to see dat...

Manan_love123appuakshanii_0VJholic

Ashakalyani IF-Dazzler
Ashakalyani
Ashakalyani

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xtrysia

Completely agree with your each n every word.Anu has been unfortunate in case of her MIL though she is blessed with a lovely husband n caring FIL..hope she will get all the love from minty that she deserves...

yes anu truly deserves a mother's love..hope minty will someday realise anu's worth...

Manan_love123VJholic

Ashakalyani IF-Dazzler
Ashakalyani
Ashakalyani

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _habiba_

Hi Asha thank u so much for this lovely post!! 

I never thought about Anu from this angle!!  Love Ur point of view.. Smile
Actually I only thought about Anu's mahaanta which was getting on my nerves! 

BUT U pointed a very important fact out which I personally forgot!  She's caring about all of the family members.. and indeed she deserves a better mil..  But unfortunately...she has got an evil one.. 

NOW she has got a caring husband whos always concerned about her and tries to protect her!  so she's really lucky having such a hubby! Maybe She should trust him a little bit more and LET him help HER!  

I appreciate ur opinion!! Thanks again! 

habiba..me too always thought only about anu's mahanatha..but her one dialogue to rajat in monday's episode made me think the other way round...and yes anu is blessed to have a hubby like rajat...

Manan_love123_habiba_

Go to top