Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Vivian Ventures #10 | All Speculations about JDJ: Pg 1 | (Page 35)

SeaweedBrain IF-Dazzler
SeaweedBrain
SeaweedBrain

Posted: 09 June 2015 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eccentriclovealka2212PRATHA1zubeadaRIMO9013Bon_VivantitsRitzi

RIMO9013 IF-Sizzlerz
RIMO9013
RIMO9013

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SherlineKiVD

Originally posted by san_bsp020

One question?
Why VD doing JDJ8?

In every interview he was ignore he will not do any dance Realty show. But how suddenly he decide to do JDJ8. why?

This only for fans?

Is they some reason behind us.

The RK Character which play he show madhubala he should get good offer from PH.

One year over he unable to decide script. that big question?

I am not against of VD for JDJ8. i only first person why VD is not going for JDJ8. where many fans not want him to go JDJ8.

Can share your through

I still don't get why some fans r hyped up with this decision LOL ..I mean what's so hurting if he decides to try something new?? And plus..aren't people just pissed with the routine "any news? No news" thing?? Tongue I wish they held an open mind LOL
And about VD suddenly changing his mynd about dance..firstly, I think maybe he is too bored with Bangkok and his cats LOL ..Secondly, I think he wanted something different again.. Embarrassed Finally, Im very happy with this decision of his Tongue
Its not possible that a person will achieve superb success in everything..thats wat people r fearing LOL But wats so bad in trying..?? Embarrassed If he wills..he will find a way to win Big smile Star
agree with u

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EccentricloveSeaweedBrainPRATHA1zubeada

RIMO9013 IF-Sizzlerz
RIMO9013
RIMO9013

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Embedded image permalink

Eccentriclovealka2212zubeadaBon_Vivant

PRATHA1 IF-Rockerz
PRATHA1
PRATHA1

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 1:52am | IP Logged

One question?
Why VD doing JDJ8?

In every interview he was ignore he will not do any dance Realty show. But how suddenly he decide to do JDJ8. why?

This only for fans?

I am not against of VD for JDJ8. i only first person why VD is not going for JDJ8. where many fans not want him to go JDJ8.

Can share your through

I still don't get why some fans r hyped up with this decision LOL ..I mean what's so hurting if he decides to try something new?? And plus..aren't people just pissed with the routine "any news? No news" thing?? Tongue I wish they held an open mind LOL
And about VD suddenly changing his mynd about dance..firstly, I think maybe he is too bored with Bangkok and his cats LOL ..Secondly, I think he wanted something different again.. Embarrassed Finally, Im very happy with this decision of his Tongue
Its not possible that a person will achieve superb success in everything..thats wat people r fearing LOL But wats so bad in trying..?? Embarrassed If he wills..he will find a way to win Big smile Star
Right! What's the harm in trying! May be he will win & if not then he will not lose anything, rather his dancing skill will get improved & its good for his future project!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Eccentriclovealka2212zubeadaRIMO9013Bon_Vivant-QueenlyChitra-

RIMO9013 IF-Sizzlerz
RIMO9013
RIMO9013

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRATHA1

One question?
Why VD doing JDJ8?

This only for fans?

Can share your through

Right! What's the harm in trying! May be he will win & if not then he will not lose anything, rather his dancing skill will get improved & its good for his future project!
absolutely r8 swati he has nothing to loose it will help him in his career and his dancing skill will be improves for sure and it wiil be some thing new experience for hima nd as well as us
am very happy with his decision and super excited to see him on dance floor

EccentricloveSeaweedBrainPRATHA1zubeadaBon_Vivant-QueenlyChitra-

Bon_Vivant IF-Sizzlerz
Bon_Vivant
Bon_Vivant

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RIMO9013

Embedded image permalink
awesome creation.tui krechs?

EccentriclovePRATHA1zubeadaRIMO9013

-QueenlyChitra- IF-Stunnerz
-QueenlyChitra-
-QueenlyChitra-

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RIMO9013

Originally posted by PRATHA1

absolutely r8 swati he has nothing to loose it will help him in his career and his dancing skill will be improves for sure and it wiil be some thing new experience for hima nd as well as us
am very happy with his decision and super excited to see him on dance floor
yah i agree with u 3 i m with VD and i know whatever he does is as perfect as him and he will give his best to dance tooEmbarrassed just cant wait to watch him back rocking onscreen all the way ahaan Wink

EccentricloveSeaweedBrainPRATHA1zubeadaRIMO9013Bon_Vivant

alka2212 Goldie
alka2212
alka2212

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Why is she looking so lovingly at him? Ermm Embarrassed

Edited by alka2212 - 10 June 2015 at 2:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PRATHA1zubeadaBon_Vivant

Go to top