Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: twinkle10

This is us atm:

Oh how very much Twinkling Twinkie has missed having this group hug!! And tomorrow when I become a free bird again for some time, we shall hopefully form a little base for a gushing session over the weekend. Oh oh..Soheessha..I think more than you, we've missed your illegal ways 🀣🀣 Dem faultless words typed all from your phone...that be the core reason for our togetherness 🀣 HAHAH jks jks!
I shall rant about the perfection of both your posts in another 30 hours or so lol Love you both heaps ❀️

Ohhh me Minions !!!! I love this picture Twinkie. And wohooo to weekend gushing, i have legit missed that and this πŸ€£ ,,i have missed this..lol. And hopefully there will be some amazing precap or a promo to go crazy about over the weekend 
Twinkie bear be so right, we have indeed missed your illegal Don ways..hahahaha..since it's the core reason of our togetherness. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  that's what twinkie said πŸ˜† haha..i think we love you for the way say SLAYED, that's the core of our togetherness πŸ˜†
Let the countdown begin to Twinkie's freedom. 30 or so hours to go !!!
Love love for my Twinkie and SWP β€οΈ

- Sunny/ReyRey <3
Queen_of_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
updated on page 1 tinks!! 

QUeen of Cabir <3 

Chocomaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
First of all YOU deserve a big round of applause for making such an awesome adorable and fabulous post πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Every emotion and feelings captured so perfectly that it transported back to MaNan land And i absolutely loved and adored the strong friendship that had formed between CaVya now..They were just awesome yesterday πŸ˜ƒ
twinkle10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chocomaniac

First of all YOU deserve a big round of applause for making such an awesome adorable and fabulous post πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Every emotion and feelings captured so perfectly that it transported back to MaNan land And i absolutely loved and adored the strong friendship that had formed between CaVya now..They were just awesome yesterday πŸ˜ƒ

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for such kind words... <3 the episode was just such a beautiful piece of art that I just let my emotions lose but I'm so glad that it brought back the feels for you!
twinkle10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moonstonespirit

Brilliant post!!! I had legit tears in my eyes after reading it. Loved every word of it!!

Today I did not see the boy who was once scared of voicing out his emotions, who had put her love through series of conditions. Today he was a man who stood by her and told her that he not only loved her at her best  but also at her worst. Today he was the man who desreved her love, who deserved to be loved. 

He removed all conditions on his love and told her that he would stay and wait for her to come to him, just the way she waited for him to find his way back to her. The period of this wait did not matter to him, but she mattered to him. Her every emotion was now intertwined with his. There was no her without him and no him without her, it was them together. And she did know that too. But she was too exhausted and lost to reach him. But for him, for his smile, she pulled herself up and reached him. That little step she took towards him, gave him hope. Hope that she is there too and soon she will find her way back to him. All he has to do now is shine for her and let his light touch her, so that she can get back her shine.

Also loved how Navya and Cabir's interactions. Navya truly touched my heart today. Her words to their mother's were bang on. 

So absolutely beautiful!! I bolded my favourite parts but tbh the whole post was just bold worthy and I really didn't know what not to bold. I exceptionally loved how you contrasted him from being a boy before to now being a man. Nandini's man. The growth has just been so phenomenal and you right...he deserves to be loved in the same manner he loves his Nandini! The idea that she could pull him out of darkness and make him believe in himself and this world is enough for him to gather the strength and fight for her. His hatred for himself was to the most extremist extent... his disbelief in this world, relationships and emotions was so adamant-filled that one would have thought for it to be impossible to make Manik Malhotra belief in love.. But if she could do that impossible deed, he is beyond confident that she can re-discover her lost faith, shine and confidence and end this exile of steps-apart distances. 

I wholeheartedly take your tears as the biggest compliment for my writing. It means a lot to know my words touched your heart in some way or form <3
Preeshaxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

Ohhh me Minions !!!! I love this picture Twinkie. And wohooo to weekend gushing, i have legit missed that and this🀣,,i have missed this..lol. And hopefully there will be some amazing precap or a promo to go crazy about over the weekend

Twinkie bear be so right, we have indeed missed your illegal Don ways..hahahaha..since it's the core reason of our togetherness.🀣🀣🀣 that's what twinkie saidπŸ˜†haha..i think we love you for the way say SLAYED, that's the core of our togethernessπŸ˜†
Let the countdown begin to Twinkie's freedom. 30 or so hours to go !!!
Love love for my Twinkie and SWP❀️

- Sunny/ReyRey <3

This picture is too cute! I'm saving this on my phone πŸ˜† Sums us up pretty nicely πŸ˜‰
LOOL my illegal ways had to take break but we be back in full force now 🀣
One says my illegal ways is the core reason for our togetherness, the other says its the way I say slayed but for me.. this is the core reason for our togetherness >> 🀣 <<
One icon and our life has never been the same 🀣
I'm counting down the hours with ReyRey for your freedom Twinkling!! And after that let the celebrations begin πŸ₯³

Lots of Love
Soheesha SWP x
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
IMP NOTE

Hey all 
for anyone waiting for twinkle's today's post, she is unwell and is not doing a response today.
She shall be back tomorrow hopefully.
Thought i would let anyone know that happens to stop by this thread

- Reya <3
Edited by maankigeet4ever - 8 years ago
Queen_of_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

IMP NOTE

Hey all 
for anyone waiting for twinkle's today's post, she is unwell and is not doing a response today.

- Reya <3

Aww I hope she feels better!!!!!! Give her a hug from me and well wishes for her to get well soon πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Queen of Cabir <3
Edited by Queen_of_Shadow - 8 years ago
siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

IMP NOTE

Hey all 

- Reya <3

Thanks Reya...

Get welll soon Twinkle!!  πŸ€—
aairahahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
replied on page 3...
hey twinkle...
heard u r sick..
get well soon yaar...