Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Going by the way Kabir acts out with Radha in front of LD, it seems more than certain that he's aware of their relationship. He always tends to eye LD as he tries to display his right on Radha while addressing her as "my Radha/my heroine" time and again. He seems to be doing everything to illicit a response from LD, a breaking point for LD...the moment when he calls out "Enough!"

Kabir's going to have LD experience loosing Radha to another, rather him and eventually help them both reconcile.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sgc68 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good. What Shivani did was terrible. She thinks she is protecting Radha's career. She doesn't realize Radha will become an empty shell without L D.
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well said! It is too obvious that Kabir wants a reaction from LD but how long Mr. Leeladhar Chaturvedi holds it up, we can never estimate of! 
What Shivani did was truly wrong! A person's career is never, or better said should never be placed above one's love and family. You work for yourself and your family and if you are with them its pointless. Same in Radha's case, if she doesn't get LD, she will always be incomplete and so will be happiness!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i think kabir knows the truth and he is pretending...he is pushing all the right button of LD to accept his feelings...i think he is suspecting LDR relationship...i feel he does know that LD is radha's husband...its definitely a breaking point
shivani is doing wrong...radha is a married women...she has responsibilities to fulfill as a wife and DIL...she is not Miss Radha Sudharkar Pathak...she is Mrs Radha Leeladhar Chatruvedi...radha knows how to balance family and career...when MU is cleared...LD himself will support radha in her career...shivani should understand that radha is married...her husband and family will be always her main priority than her career...she will be lifeless w/o her husband and family...

past 1 year radha has been living a life of pain w/o her husband beside her...she was living for the world...for her parents...but her soul was dead...after meeting LD once again...though she is in pain...but her soul is alive once again...when radha will get to know the truth...she will be burst out at shivani...

the heights of love radha has for LD...her faithfulness...her loyalty...her trust... her dedication towards her marriage and husband...respecting the vows taken during marriage rituals...she will sacrifice her career for her love...for her husband...for her family...she has already showed an example...by running away to Mathura...leaving her career behind...its better shivani tells the truth to radha...

more than breaking point towards kabir...i think there is going to be a breaking point to towards radha...😆...i think we need to be prepared to witness another round of drunk...jealous...angry LD...trying to show rights on radha as her husband and a rift b/w LDR...and this is going to shatter radha that ultimately makes her head back to mumbai with a broken heart and here LD will get to know the truth and regret of his actions...he will be making way to mumbai too woo his wife and in-laws back

Edited by Mages - 8 years ago
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mages

i think kabir knows the truth and he is pretending...he is pushing all the right button of LD to accept his feelings...i think he is suspecting LDR relationship...i feel he does know that LD is radha's husband...its definitely a breaking point

shivani is doing wrong...radha is a married women...she has responsibilities to fulfill as a wife and DIL...she is not Miss Radha Sudharkar Pathak...she is Mrs Radha Leeladhar Chatruvedi...radha knows how to balance family and career...when MU is cleared...LD himself will support radha in her career...shivani should understand that radha is married...her husband and family will be always her main priority than her career...she will be lifeless w/o her husband and family...

past 1 year radha has been living a life of pain w/o her husband beside her...she was living for the world...for her parents...but her soul was dead...after meeting LD once again...though she is in pain...but her soul is alive once again...when radha will get to know the truth...she will be burst out at shivani...

the heights of love radha has for LD...her faithfulness...her loyalty...her trust... her dedication towards her marriage and husband...respecting the vows taken during marriage rituals...she will sacrifice her career for her love...for her husband...for her family...she has already showed an example...by running away to Mathura...leaving her career behind...its better shivani tells the truth to radha...

more than breaking point towards kabir...i think there is going to be a breaking point to towards radha...😆...i think we need to be prepared to witness another round of drunk...jealous...angry LD...trying to show rights on radha as her husband and a rift b/w LDR...and this is going to shatter radha that ultimately makes her head back to mumbai with a broken heart and here LD will get to know the truth and regret of his actions...he will be making way to mumbai too woo his wife and in-laws back

I really want your prediction to be true. LD should woo Radha again. He didnt trust her and wasnt by her side when she was trying to maintain the relation. If he was so much in love with radha, how can he not feel Radha's love towards him? He seriously needs a redemption track. I always supprted LD thinking that he realized his mistake and is sincere about his vows but now i feel radha was the one who was very sincere in both hatred and love.
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kabir knows that Radh & LD were married (drama act marriage) and he recite that radha's parents once but he has not told them that he knows LD is the boy. They are thinking that Kabir is not aware of LD's relationship with Radha.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: deejagi

Kabir knows that Radh & LD were married (drama act marriage) and he recite that radha's parents once but he has not told them that he knows LD is the boy. They are thinking that Kabir is not aware of LD's relationship with Radha.

he was telling the concept of his next film...though i am suspicious...but he is still doesn't know that radha is married...