Jodha Akbar

Laboni enters as Leela... An update. Pics by Susan on pg 1

vinitaj27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
God I hate this internet.. Have to write the whole post again...
Abhay cannot watch the serial at 8 guys so I am posting...

Epi starts with jodha doing tilak of Jalal n the black magic of laboni fails... Laboni gets very angry and her mother tells her that there r a lot of forces out there that r more powerful then black magic like power of God and specially the power of true love.. The kind of love that connects two souls... She advices laboni to give up on Jalal but she is adamant and plans to kill jodha but her mother tells her it will not be of any use.. She tries to dissuade her but laboni is stubborn n plans to go to Agra with her mother to get Jalal in her control...

I felt this scene was shot well..

A sweet scene between jodha n Jalal with a bit of teasing n we find out that a cousin sister of jodha is visiting agra whom jodha hasn't seen since her childhood...

A filler scene showing leela who is jodhas cousin on her way ...

A good mother daughter scene between jodha and HB where HB comes to meet jodha n her kanhaji... Apparently HB is shown to be sick... It was a nice sweet scene and like jodha and HB hugging each other...

Jodha is shown learning English from the British traders and Jalal comes there... Jodha mentions learning the language in order to trade with the foreigners...He again says I love u to jodha...

I am sure Abhay and the rest of us will like this scene coz it gave a glimpse of the fact that MEH took active part in trading... It also gave a glimpse of the greatness of a man who not only allowed but encouraged his wife to take part in financial responsibilities in a time where women were considered not equal to men.

The scene ends with all the light of the palace going out... I liked the scene where Jalal is standing next to the window n turns and sees jodha lighting diyas.. I somehow felt like it was symbolic of Jalal standing at the threshold of darkness and all he has to do is turn n see light in form of jodha...

A good scene between maansingh n Jalal sword fighting. Jalal praises maansingh and says soon he will be able to defeat Jalal . Loved maansingh's dialogue where he says that he doesn't want any victory which requires Jalal to lose...

Laboni enters as leela... Flashback scene of laboni imprisoning leela and taking her place...
She comes to meet Jalal. Jalal feels like he has seen her before but she deflects his doubts...

Precap... Sindoor falling..jodha troubled...laboni says soon ur sindoor will be mine...

Guys I know that this track is NR in a major way but I think it will a good one.. It could be fun to watch jodha fighting against all the black magic trying to take Jalal away from her... And most importantly atleast the cvs are not concentrating on salim n anarkali or ruqqaiya for that matter...

Btw the TRP went up from lasts week...
Edited by vinitaj27 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks vinita,

not saw episode, but feeling coming, its a good episode.

after watching, i will comment.
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
epi seems gd agn a positive one...2 bk 2 bk positive epis intersting ...as far as akdha are 2gthr and no MUs or jodha shedding tears like a weak persn all d time m happy 2 watch dis track I dnt want jalal 2 b under d spell and insulting jodha...if both wrk 2ghtr angst dis witchy witch I wont mind watching it thou it sounds absurd dat 2 fr a historical show bt if positivity is d agenda and sensible epis dn I feel it wil b easily weclumed by d fans...evn d trps hav bn bettr...as u said...nywyz thnx fr d update I ws waitng fr it since abhay is nt able 2 do it...
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

i love first scene joja nok jhok always treat to watch dono ke fight bada cute hote hai
and eng man wala scene b mast tha 
jodha eng seek rahe thi very nice aur jo jalal ne kaha hamein sirf 3 words seeke mere liye wahi kaafi hai 
l love you aww soo cute i just love it

sab cheez ko side mein rako
ye jodha ke behen kaha se born ho gaye ? mujhe tho yahi pata tha jodha ke doo sister hai shivani and sukanya
ye leela kab kaha se aaye makers b haadh karte hai kabhi kabhi
i love that part jab un logo ne dekhya jodha ke pyaar ke wajah se black magic ke asar nahi huwa

kuch b kaho over all epi was good
vinitaj27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: susantogiaa

i love first scene joja nok jhok always treat to watch dono ke fight bada cute hote hai
and eng man wala scene b mast tha 
jodha eng seek rahe thi very nice aur jo jalal ne kaha hamein sirf 3 words seeke mere liye wahi kaafi hai 
l love you aww soo cute i just love it

sab cheez ko side mein rako
ye jodha ke behen kaha se born ho gaye ? mujhe tho yahi pata tha jodha ke doo sister hai shivani and sukanya
ye leela kab kaha se aaye makers b haadh karte hai kabhi kabhi
i love that part jab un logo ne dekhya jodha ke pyaar ke wajah se black magic ke asar nahi huwa

kuch b kaho over all epi was good

Susan this one is her cousin sister. Remember in the serial they said her fathers name was bhanwar Singh not Bharmal so she is not jodhas real sister.
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank U for the update Vintija.

Just watched the episode it was a good one if we can just ignore the witches..

The JJ scene was sweet, We got to see MUZ learning English to do trading, HB & JO scene was sweet too.

I am surprised no one had any doubts in the Palace with the Way laboni dressed. It no way suited a Rajput Princess.

As u said we will get to see how these witches now create trouble in Agra and in the end goodness of JJ wins over these evil witches.
smartfotografi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vinitaj27

God I hate this internet.. Have to write the whole post again...

Abhay cannot watch the serial at 8 guys so I am posting...

Epi starts with jodha doing tilak of Jalal n the black magic of laboni fails... Laboni gets very angry and her mother tells her that there r a lot of forces out there that r more powerful then black magic like power of God and specially the power of true love.. The kind of love that connects two souls... She advices laboni to give up on Jalal but she is adamant and plans to kill jodha but her mother tells her it will not be of any use.. She tries to dissuade her but laboni is stubborn n plans to go to Agra with her mother to get Jalal in her control...

I felt this scene was shot well..

A sweet scene between jodha n Jalal with a bit of teasing n we find out that a cousin sister of jodha is visiting agra whom jodha hasn't seen since her childhood...

A filler scene showing leela who is jodhas cousin on her way ...

A good mother daughter scene between jodha and HB where HB comes to meet jodha n her kanhaji... Apparently HB is shown to be sick... It was a nice sweet scene and like jodha and HB hugging each other...

Jodha is shown learning English from the British traders and Jalal comes there... Jodha mentions learning the language in order to trade with the foreigners...He again says I love u to jodha...

I am sure Abhay and the rest of us will like this scene coz it gave a glimpse of the fact that MEH took active part in trading... It also gave a glimpse of the greatness of a man who not only allowed but encouraged his wife to take part in financial responsibilities in a time where women were considered not equal to men.

The scene ends with all the light of the palace going out... I liked the scene where Jalal is standing next to the window n turns and sees jodha lighting diyas.. I somehow felt like it was symbolic of Jalal standing at the threshold of darkness and all he has to do is turn n see light in form of jodha...

A good scene between maansingh n Jalal sword fighting. Jalal praises maansingh and says soon he will be able to defeat Jalal . Loved maansingh's dialogue where he says that he doesn't want any victory which requires Jalal to lose...

Laboni enters as leela... Flashback scene of laboni imprisoning leela and taking her place...
She comes to meet Jalal. Jalal feels like he has seen her before but she deflects his doubts...

Precap... Sindoor falling..jodha troubled...laboni says soon ur sindoor will be mine...

Guys I know that this track is NR in a major way but I think it will a good one.. It could be fun to watch jodha fighting against all the black magic trying to take Jalal away from her... And most importantly atleast the cvs are not concentrating on salim n anarkali or ruqqaiya for that matter...

Btw the TRP went up from lasts week...

Thank you Vinita for the update...😊

My note:

Tonight generally is nice episode, seems Agra in a peace moment. I'm little bit disturbed, when the scene "leap" at Jodha's english learning scene, for me its better the CV's add in Jodha's dialogue with Jalal when they're in Jalal's room, to say she want to prepare to learning or somekind like that.

Ok, and the other scene which a bit distrubed me is a dog barking, since when in Agra Palace keeping dogs. 😕 If the dogs scene to intention such a "sanket" of dark power, so they can used another animal which naturaly can detected, like goose or peacock.

@blue color: yes, i wait this track, when Jodha meet the foreign traders to make discussion or make trade cooperation in fluent english.

@pink color: I also feel that it is a symbol too...
khalessi75 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi all.

Watched the episode. It was indeed a good episode.

The Beginning of Laboni's Downfall:
Overhelmed to see Laboni's first attempt of black magic failure😆🤣. That scene paralled to Jodha's pooja at the temple was well executed. Loved her childish reaction and even her mother explained and warned her about her inability in front of God and the power of true love even if she kills Jodha. Her stubborness will lead to the same path to the ones who tried to separate Jodha and Jalal and failed:
DEATH🤢🤢🤢
The witch has entered the palace disguised as Jodha's cousin Leela(at least the real one is alive). Thank God Jalal got a hint about seeing her in the haunted forest. Let's see how the witches can afford with their plan.

Everything else was completely good.

1. Jodha-Jalal teasing was completely sweet.😊
2.Heartwarming scene between Jodha and Hamida forgetting the past and saying their relationship got stronger.
3. Finally we are seeing Jodha learning from the English ambassadors in order to trade👏. Loved Jalal's I Love You 🤗.
4.Amazing swordfighting scene btw Jalal and Man Singh. Jalal's praise and Man Singh's dialogue was beautiful.

Edited by khalessi75 - 8 years ago
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update 
Tarunika13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear😊.
I liked the episode specially for once CVs showed how Evil took a back seat in front of Good👏.
Loved it when Laboni's Black Magic failed in front of Jodha's Pooja. It was so symbolic that when Laboni did the final rites and at the same time when Jodha did tilak to Jalal, the black magic went kaput👏.

This appears to be an interesting track. As one of our friends from the forum - ndi.anggraeni81
predicted that this track may have a twist this time. It could be that Jalal saves Jodha this time, since Laboni has come to kill Jodha.
Waiting eagerly for the upcoming episodes.
Edited by Tarunika13 - 8 years ago