Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

8 days to go for one of the biggest trailers of 2015

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Bajrangi Bhaijaan: 8 Days to go for the biggest trailer of 2015!

4 hours agoby Indicine Team49 Comments2 min read

A lot of films have released this year. Some have done well at the box office, most have sunk without a trace. Unfortunately for the industry, no Hindi release this year has taken a bumper opening and none have crossed the 100 crore mark.

Dil Dhadakne Do' and ABCD 2 are two films that are expected to do well, but the industry is desperately in need of a huge 140-150 crore grosser, which is too much to expect from both those films.

All eyes will then be on arguably the biggest superstar in the industry today, a megastar whose films mark the re-opening of several single-screen theatres across India.

Kareena Kapoor Khan, Salman Khan on the sets of Bajrangi Bhaijaan
Kareena Kapoor Khan, Salman Khan on the sets of Bajrangi Bhaijaan
Salman Khan returns during his favourite Eid' weekend with Bajrangi Bhaijaan', directed by Kabir Khan. Together, they delivered the highest grosser of 2012 - Ek Tha Tiger.

Expectations will be high, both from the film and the trailer which releases in 8 days from now. Yes, the theatrical trailer of Bajrangi Bhaijaan' releases on the internet on May 21st!

Stay tuned to Indicine as we begin our coverage of Salman Khan's first release after 2014's Kick. The countdown begins!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow 8 days to Salmans trailer yayyy!!
Why is ATBB Bombay Velvet not mentioned?

The emo 😆

Edit: Damn! I can't even quote that funny emo 😆 😆
Edited by .EnCaRnItA. - 8 years ago

Another earthquake on its way!!!!🥳

Waiting for your trailer every year has been a joy for me. You are my incredible hero and I will always support you as an entertainer and a better human no matter what. 

You make me smile , and it cannot get better then this. Je T'aime Mr.Khan

8 days ... 

Clue thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No, the biggest trailer ever is yet to come, the film is called 'Desi Magic' starring superstar Ameesha Patel! ðŸ˜¡ So don't dare to compare the biggest talent of india with Salman Khan.

Originally posted by: Clue

No, the biggest trailer ever is yet to come, the film is called 'Desi Magic' starring superstar Ameesha Patel! ðŸ˜¡ So don't dare to compare the biggest talent of india with Salman Khan.

Isn't the trailer out already? I actually liked it ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Can't waittt ðŸ¥³

But I hope they are releasing the Teaser on this Friday too 😕