Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 13/5 (RaKa Edit Page 27) (Page 9)

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deek_210

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by lgr007

Ramesh angry mode...mera RaKa dreams ka kya hogaCry
Kabhi kabhi relationships ko strong banane me liye guess zaruri hota h ..it ll strengthen raka n spice up d relationship :p lol..what m I even saying xD

Yeah...it would take them some time to realise their true love for each other...ROFL 
Lol..ikr?they have toROFL But after qlll the hurdles/bumps it will go smoothly for them i hope

After this rough patch in their relationship, they would understand each other much better and would never leave each other...ROFL Would be a part of each other's sukh and dukh...ROFL
Lmao ROFL what are we even turning raka into? x'D now toh I definitely want the dance sequence of "beti ke darmiyan sasur dadamad" x'D 
Still my sapna of kabir manauing ramy n him bhai khauing is going to b adhura   :/ especially after accident.. Coz ramy n lakshmi support will b the most imp for him then
i want a ramy and kabir to sing mama mapillai tamil song.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Lmao ROFL what are we even turning raka into? x'D now toh I definitely want the dance sequence of "beti ke darmiyan sasur dadamad" x'D 
Still my sapna of kabir manauing ramy n him bhai khauing is going to b adhura   :/ especially after accident.. Coz ramy n lakshmi support will b the most imp for him then

Arey! RaKa is more important than KN for me..LOL I want RaKa to team up against LN and have masti..LOL

Let's fight a good RaKa song..LOL Not beti ki darmiyaan..LOL

Ramesh...He has grown so unpredictable nowadays. His anger HAD stopped him from supporting Nisha openly. How would be react to Nisha's fall and knowing Kabir was in the site and the family blaming him. I really hope he stays calm and supports Kabir. Cousins would be with Kabir for sure.
kash tamil song hota yaar we can have mama mapillai then
hindi mein sasur damad ka song hai kya??LOL

Shwets1502

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by soooperfan

Observation...

At KN house...Saurav is resting...like he has climbed up the fort and down...haha!

But they both looked actually very thirsty! KS...Do they have a name? Kabir and Saurav...?? As if they ran in the heat or something...
Kabir I understand...must be hot from that pathetic disguise without electricity!!
KaSa. someone named them.LOL
i canno help but note that they were drinking water from a blue bottle LOL

"Kabsa"..people in nibir at named them thatLOL
i think SaKa will be apt. SaKa means friend na??LOL

i love SaKa...actually out of all Ka- cousin bond  i love SaKa the most...they can be chaddi buddi and kick Nisha out

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Arey! RaKa is more important than KN for me..LOL I want RaKa to team up against LN and have masti..LOL

Let's fight a good RaKa song..LOL Not beti ki darmiyaan..LOL

Ramesh...He has grown so unpredictable nowadays. His anger HAD stopped him from supporting Nisha openly. How would be react to Nisha's fall and knowing Kabir was in the site and the family blaming him. I really hope he stays calm and supports Kabir. Cousins would be with Kabir for sure.
kash tamil song hota yaar we can have mama mapillai then
hindi mein sasur damad ka song hai kya??LOL

We can have any meaningful romantic song also na...That can suit RaKa...LOLLOL

deek_210

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Viraj ? how does he fit in the whole thing...its gonna be saturday i guess when we will get the actual fall or friday at the least...why do they show these segmaents now i am impatient

We might get the fall as precap tomorrow I think. What's left now? Kabir would go to echo point. Dolly overhaering Sumit and talking with Nisha...then? Nisha going to the site Sumit has gone to...

I really wish Dolly tells this to Ramy when at home. 
i hope lakshmi overhears nisha dolly convo. she seemed tensed today and maa ke instincts are always right. dekha accident ho gaya.

I was thinking Ramesh would overhear...But anyone would be fine, the other would know. May be Vimla? RL would know then too. 
vimla will be superb. she can tell rl too then. but she will keep quiet when tamasha happens at hospital.Ouch

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Viraj ? how does he fit in the whole thing...its gonna be saturday i guess when we will get the actual fall or friday at the least...why do they show these segmaents now i am impatient

We might get the fall as precap tomorrow I think. What's left now? Kabir would go to echo point. Dolly overhaering Sumit and talking with Nisha...then? Nisha going to the site Sumit has gone to...

I really wish Dolly tells this to Ramy when at home. 
i hope lakshmi overhears nisha dolly convo. she seemed tensed today and maa ke instincts are always right. dekha accident ho gaya.

I was thinking Ramesh would overhear...But anyone would be fine, the other would know. May be Vimla? RL would know then too. 
vimla will be superb. she can tell rl too then. but she will keep quiet when tamasha happens at hospital.Ouch

She wouldn't tell Viren...Or RL would ask her not to tell until there is proof. Vimla isn't there in the hospital also. 

But I don't feel that's happening too...Confused 
soooperfan Goldie
soooperfan
soooperfan

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Observation...

At KN house...Saurav is resting...like he has climbed up the fort and down...haha!

But they both looked actually very thirsty! KS...Do they have a name? Kabir and Saurav...?? As if they ran in the heat or something...
Kabir I understand...must be hot from that pathetic disguise without electricity!!

i love SaKa...actually out of all Ka- cousin bond  i love SaKa the most...they can be chaddi buddi and kick Nisha out

I liked them from their first meeting together...
At Nishu's sangeet...
Where Kabir looks on curiously as to who is this person closing Nishu's eyes...
And Saurav introduces himself as Nishu's boyfriend...
I liked Kabir's reply...he is lucky...now he is becoming Nishu's husband..so he would have to bear the brunt of things now

There seemed to be a mutual respect and acknowledgment for each other...from Day 1...

Have to credit the writers with one thing refreshing!!
None of Nishu's love interests have been jealous of Saurav and Nishu's close bond...they have only understood it...That has been refreshing...whether Viraj or Kabir! Im so glad, we didnt get that story line!!

Edited by soooperfan - 13 May 2015 at 10:07am

deek_210Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Observation...

i love RaKa the most. LOL nisha saurav ka  kyua naam hai. NiSa??LOL

deek_210Shwets1502

Go to top