Moments of the day - 13/5 (RaKa Edit Page 27) - Page 34

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

The song was good...but the number of times it was used...I got fed up..๐Ÿ˜† But the other team isn't going to be happy..๐Ÿ˜†
nibirian or nirajian...no naucian will like thaat they r combining nibir with niraj song...its like trying to make a combo of the 2 couple...ugghh

@Lekha Doobi Doobi song... For Nisha-Kabir I think. 

@Rema I want the episode uploaded and want to just skim through. Hopefully we have a Ramy scene fitted somewhere.
we can only hope. i think the last scene will be nisha hanging from the building... ya phir sumit pushing nisha and kabir screaming NISHAAA๐Ÿ˜†

The song was good...but the number of times it was used...I got fed up..๐Ÿ˜† But the other team isn't going to be happy..๐Ÿ˜†
facepalm..even i liked song but they could hv used mm only na..well probably this is last time b4 accident..after that v ll hav dooba dooba na.lol๐Ÿ˜› 
defo they won't like
but its more of nishas song na than boths..idk..cvs shud hav avoidedit..one more fight coming up now btwn fans.sheh๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Originally posted by Teogapi

its like dolly never wants to come out of her problems. she is comfortable with rl na why cant she tell them. rl treat her like their own daughter. they will surely fight for her. i just hope she atleast tells to umesh and umesh tells ramy. she has to be stong...
who told viraj about nisha beingin the building first of all?? It would have been better if sukku and saka took nisha to the hospital and sumit informs virajthat kabir pushed nisha. atleast tab drama ka koi matlab tha na?? now if he blames kabir after seeing him trying to help nisha he is dumb for sure. why cant he think. hope its not like that. i dont want viraj to fall beyond redemprion atleast for VJ's sake.

Exactly. RL have supported Dolly every time. Has always been on her side. Dolly told about her saas issues with Lakshmi. Ramesh didn't utter a word about terrace even after knowing it was Dolly. She told about Sumit being jobless to RL also. Now RLs daughter is in trouble because of her...RL are mighty worried because of that. She has to tell RL. And if Umesh knows, he has to inform Ramesh first. 

How Viraj gets there...I have no idea. May be Sumit has called him there? I don't really see the point of having Viraj in Nisha's love story now. It's unnecessary. It's so clear Kabir-Nisha is going to happen...family would never agree for Viraj, CM or no CM...and above that Nisha has moved on.
was there a segment on nisha's accident?
and i thought sumit said echo point?...thats a building?

arey when asmaani song was used for karan sukirti in DMG then karan shilpa fans were not happy at all vo toh tab bhi replacement tha and the song was used for the same couple AR in the show. yahaan toh couple bhi doosra hai,๐Ÿ˜†
So DD is not an exclusive song for VN? LOL CVs will rub it the wrong way ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by -SH- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Lekha.Mayur4eva

nibirian or nirajian...no naucian will like thaat they r combining nibir with niraj song...its like trying to make a combo of the 2 couple...ugghh

This one point that DD song is going to be used has frustrated me so much now that I am wondering if I have to watch the episode..๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by Teogapi

we can only hope. i think the last scene will be nisha hanging from the building... ya phir sumit pushing nisha and kabir screaming NISHAAA๐Ÿ˜†

In the pic...Kabir is looking upstairs na...Either Nisha is hanging or he sees Sumit fighting with Nisha.
Originally posted by deek_210

facepalm..even i liked song but they could hv used mm only na..well probably this is last time b4 accident..after that v ll hav dooba dooba na.lol๐Ÿ˜› 
defo they won't like
but its more of nishas song na than boths..idk..cvs shud hav avoidedit..one more fight coming up now btwn fans.sheh๐Ÿ˜ฒ

More than anything, its such a waste of time...