Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 13/5 (RaKa Edit Page 27) (Page 20)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anulovessarun

exactly...
cake mode?...yeah sometimes...
and viren used this BP technique to quieten dolly and make her obey sumit! 

You don't know cake mode? 

Exactly. He believes heart problem is a boon to quieten everyone..LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyah_us

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lgr007

@bold...i wonder if there is a backstory to this

as for them creating problems in Ramesh's life @bold u gave the answer...Rupan simply dont like him...but viren thats purely out of chance, he doesnt really want to hurt Ramesh but just cant blame anyone else for his escape

I think Rupan still believes Ramesh "stole" her engagement ring which was lost at the last moment. But I feel it's Viren and not Ramesh. That's why Rupan doesn't like Ramesh? 

@bold I doubt that. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyah_us-Ila-

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

as for them creating problems in Ramesh's life @bold u gave the answer...Rupan simply dont like him...but viren thats purely out of chance, he doesnt really want to hurt Ramesh but just cant blame anyone else for his escape

I think Rupan still believes Ramesh "stole" her engagement ring which was lost at the last moment. But I feel it's Viren and not Ramesh. That's why Rupan doesn't like Ramesh? 

@bold I doubt that. 

but thats a stupid reason to make someone's life hell at every chance she gets especially when they dont have real proof...i was hoping for a spicy backstory

i know anyone wud doubt it LOL...but i like to believe it is like that, its not like they actually dont care about Ramesh remember holi...the holi scenes told me that they love Ramesh, but they dont understand what they are doing to Ramesh is outright wrong...maybe becoz Ramesh rarely complaints abt all those things...i always felt they just takes Ramesh for granted and dont understand his worth

Shwets1502

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Completely agreed. The elder has to set the example, and when the wrong example is set, this is what would happen. Dadaji keeps taunting Ramesh for his failure, the entire family does it. Dadaji insults in front of anyone...insider or outsider...and hence the family has got the license to do the same. 

Lakshmi has done a great work by not letting the kids insult Ramesh too. Sukku did, but it was just frustration. And Ramesh has done a great work by keeping up the respect of Dadaji-Dadi and others in front of his kids. 
yes...i dont knw what fault ramesh did
he left the town and went to mumbai to become a singer at a young age...is that a fault?...i think everyone should be given a fair chance to pursue his/her dreams...if all his children and grandchildren are to assist him in GJ why should dadu even educate them?its like :
 u have no work-then sit at shopLOL
u have done something wrong-u deserve punishment-u will work for GJLOL
if u wish to apologize to dadu,apologize to him through ur dedication to the work in GJ shop...LOL
shop...shop and shop...!!!LOL
i knw that dadu had dedicated his whole life for th shop...
but that doesn't mean that he should force the others to do the same...especially when they are not interested in it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Shwets1502

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

exactly...
cake mode?...yeah sometimes...
and viren used this BP technique to quieten dolly and make her obey sumit! 

You don't know cake mode? 

Exactly. He believes heart problem is a boon to quieten everyone..LOL 
emotional atyaachaarLOL

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

@bold I doubt that. 

but thats a stupid reason to make someone's life hell at every chance she gets especially when they dont have real proof...i was hoping for a spicy backstory

i know anyone wud doubt it LOL...but i like to believe it is like that, its not like they actually dont care about Ramesh remember holi...the holi scenes told me that they love Ramesh, but they dont understand what they are doing to Ramesh is outright wrong...maybe becoz Ramesh rarely complaints abt all those things...i always felt they just takes Ramesh for granted and dont understand his worth

Itna spice kaafi hai...Or you want Rema-Mehrana's backstory? LOL 

Letting Rupan insult Ramesh is too much by the family. 

I would like to completely believe they care for Ramesh, when they forget their problem and support him. During Holi, Moren weren't at any risk. They had nothing to lose by supporting Ramesh. Support matters when Moren doesn't care for the consequences but support Ramesh. Yes...Moren have absolutely no idea what they have done to Ramesh. 
lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

@Anu @all

I always wondered why Moresh-the brothers have turned up like this. There have been moments when they have supported each other...but...when at crisis moments for Ramesh, crisis which affects them...they don't look for a common solution but for a selfish one where they are safe? How did this mentality even get into Moren's mind? Dadaji-Dadi aren't like that? 

Just popping in to provide my two cents! Currently studying so will not be able to participate in discussion very actively! Sorry about that! Studying theories takes waaay too much time, gaaah hate it. Anyways...  

I think it has a lot to do with Dada Ji. From a young age, the brothers were instilled to think that Dada Ji is #1 man in the house and all of his rules have to be followed. And we can presume that when rules weren't followed/ Dada Ji got angry, he scolded them and perhaps physically disciplined them? Which none of the brothers liked and hence the idea of saving their own seperate asses came into being initially? It kinda explains why the brothers, especially Moren, are so scared of disappointing their dad/ confessing their mistakes to him. 

Secondly, I think it also has to do a lot with the personalities of the brothers themselves. In general, I think Viren is the most insecure out of all the brothers. He may have a superiority complex (two are not mutually exclusive) but at the same time, he's always worried about what samaj will think, what will happen to his family, if Dada ji would be unhappy with him, etc. That's why when it was revealed Dolly-Leela had problems, he didn't know what to do and suffered a heart problem. It's hard being the oldest son, especially when you're a follower like Viren. I feel like he just takes on the leadership mantle between the brothers because he's the oldest -- he doens't really strike me as a natural leader. 

Mohan comes across as the typical middle child. Staying out of sigh and busy and neutral. He probably doesn't really agree with blaming Ramesh -- he did feel guilty and apologize -- but at the same time, he didn't want to get in trouble and just went with what his older brother said. He may be inclined to side with Viren sometimes (no doubt because of Rupan and how her sister is Viren's wife) but he also does really think about Ramesh as well. During the mandir fiasco, he didn't really say anything anti-Kabir tbh. He just goes along with the flow after seeing what's the best option for him to follow -- kind of like a typical slytherin from HP. 

Ramesh is the bravest out of all three and the most natural leader as well. But because of his status as the youngest brother and his differing idealogies, I feel like Dadi attempted to teach him from a young age to stifle himself. Even now, his restrained behaviour in every situation is a marking of how being quiet is something he's learned for a long time I'd say. I would like to go on, but time is of the essense and I need to get back to studying and plus Ramesh has been analyzed by us a lot already LOL. 

Anagha.

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

Completely agreed. The elder has to set the example, and when the wrong example is set, this is what would happen. Dadaji keeps taunting Ramesh for his failure, the entire family does it. Dadaji insults in front of anyone...insider or outsider...and hence the family has got the license to do the same. 

Lakshmi has done a great work by not letting the kids insult Ramesh too. Sukku did, but it was just frustration. And Ramesh has done a great work by keeping up the respect of Dadaji-Dadi and others in front of his kids. 
yes...i dont knw what fault ramesh did
he left the town and went to mumbai to become a singer at a young age...is that a fault?...i think everyone should be given a fair chance to pursue his/her dreams...if all his children and grandchildren are to assist him in GJ why should dadu even educate them?its like :
 u have no work-then sit at shopLOL
u have done something wrong-u deserve punishment-u will work for GJLOL
if u wish to apologize to dadu,apologize to him through ur dedication to the work in GJ shop...LOL
shop...shop and shop...!!!LOL
i knw that dadu had dedicated his whole life for th shop...
but that doesn't mean that he should force the others to do the same...especially when they are not interested in it...

Ramesh was definitely not wrong to follow his dreams. He had the courage to leave home and be on his own. But being an emotional person, he couldn't persist..and Dadaji was always there to get him back. 

@bold So true yar...LOL Dadaji wants the entire family to be a part of his dream...but not thinking about individual's dream. 

deek_210

Go to top