Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 13/5 (RaKa Edit Page 27) (Page 18)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lgr007

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Anu @all

I always wondered why Moresh-the brothers have turned up like this. There have been moments when they have supported each other...but...when at crisis moments for Ramesh, crisis which affects them...they don't look for a common solution but for a selfish one where they are safe? How did this mentality even get into Moren's mind? Dadaji-Dadi aren't like that? 

Moren are just cowards who cant face consequences of their actions...i felt even dadaji sometimes is like that , he is afraid to face consequences may be not coward but...

Dadaji is also a coward yar. When Ramesh told Dadaji that he had never supported him, and if he had his life would have been different...Dadaji just took only the Meri Beti part and created emotional drama. Yes, what Ramesh said was wrong when it comes to Meri Beti...but he said a lot of other things also...but Dadaji went for retirement drama to cover his mistakes. It was a blackmail for Ramesh to bow down, but Ramesh stood strong, left the house and the business which he didn't expect. Dadaji accepts his mistakes, but never in the open.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_lady-Ila-

diyah_us IF-Dazzler
diyah_us
diyah_us

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by diyah_us

i guess between viren vimla, viren is very selfish & between rupan mohan, rupan is v selfsh.
so whoever is not too selfish, they succumb to their selfish partner and then all 4 bcum selfish
& unreasonable

On the whole all are selfish...but the question is WHY? I mean...by not supporting Ramesh and family, what do they get? Happiness?

they think like that bcos they give more importance to samaaj, people whereas RL give utmost importance to kids wishes but also to an extent keeping samaj in mind. they r not totally
rebels but yes they give freedom to kids to make their own decisions whereas viren & rupan
r more bothered about their image in society. u can always hear them saying gannwals ka
izzat ka sawaal & all. so they think that by supporting RL they go out of their comfort zone & may get taana from society so they dont want that. so basically its their old fashioned thinking thats
making them selfish

Edited by diyah_us - 13 May 2015 at 11:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

i guess between viren vimla, viren is very selfish & between rupan mohan, rupan is v selfsh.
so whoever is not too selfish, they succumb to their selfish partner and then all 4 bcum selfish
& unreasonable

On the whole all are selfish...but the question is WHY? I mean...by not supporting Ramesh and family, what do they get? Happiness?

they will be in dadaji's good books which would benefit them in future in the form of his will...atleast viren and Rupan thinks that...also for them their comfort matters..dealing with Ramesh's family means unnecessary complications in life

Rupan- I  understand. But Viren? I don't see him as greedy for money. But yes, he is greedy for appreciation and shivers in front of Dadaji. It's all fear. Dadaji has terrorized him a lot. 

@bold True that. But at least they can stop from creating more complications. What was the need to gang up on Ramesh in the night like that? Can't they even understand that Ramesh too would be worried with what's going on? If not support, at least be empathetic towards the other.

diyah_uslovely_lady-Ila-

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anulovessarun

& unreasonable

rupan is jealous coz ramesh's family is gonna get more share from the GJ!
i really dont knw what is the prob with viren though!

But the share comes now right? With Nisha and Kabir in GS. What about before? Rupan has never liked Ramesh and his family.

deek_210

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

That was BAD! I felt soo soo bad for Ramesh. He gave the idea of taking the blame and blasting of Dadaji together, and Moren flipped at the last moment? They didn't even feel guilty (from the heart) when Ramesh was thrown out of the shop, upar se Viren comes home and blasts Ramesh? 

Ramesh probably had/have the wish that the three of them stay together through ups and downs. He always takes the initiative, but the other two aren't ready. He wants the three to be like cousins.
i knw...
but lakshmi-vimla share a bond that is much better than moresh...
they actually treat each other like sis...
like their bonding...

and viren is totallu annoying at times...sometimes it feels a s if everyone listens to him only bcoz he is a heart patientLOL...that is kind of blackmailing ...u see

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

diyah_usdeek_210lovely_lady-Ila-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deek_210

True that..I agree youngest ones do get all love that I know ..but yeah ramesh isn't that lucky after all ..or maybe before he was but after marriage ..lives changed for them n they became busy with themselves n with ramesh constant failure they started thinking of themselves too highly

I think he never got the kind of relationship he expected from Dadaji right from his childhood. Yes, Dadi loves him dearly. And Moren too would have loved Ramesh. Ramesh could have rebelled during school days for some things which Dadaji and Viren would have hated. Ultimately, I think his dream of wanting to be a singer changed everything. He challenged everyone, and in spite of a NO from Dadaji and others, Ramesh still left...but failed. I think he got silenced there and started getting taunted at every step for his failure and became Rehne De Ramesh. Sometimes I feel Ramesh lives like an outcast in the house. 

deek_210diyah_uslovely_lady

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

& unreasonable

they think like that bcos they give more importance to samaaj, people whereas RL give utmost importance to kids wishes but also to an extent keeping samaj in mind. they r not totally
rebels but yes they give freedom to kids to make their own decisions whereas viren & rupan
r more bothered about their image in society. u can always hear them saying gannwals ka
izzat ka sawaal & all. so they think that by supporting RL they go out of their comfort zone & may get taana from society so they dont want that. so basically its their old fashioned thinking thats
making them selfish

Chalo let them not support Ramesh, but why question and insult him? That's personal right? That has nothing to do with samaaj. 
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

@Anu @all

I always wondered why Moresh-the brothers have turned up like this. There have been moments when they have supported each other...but...when at crisis moments for Ramesh, crisis which affects them...they don't look for a common solution but for a selfish one where they are safe? How did this mentality even get into Moren's mind? Dadaji-Dadi aren't like that? 

Moren are just cowards who cant face consequences of their actions...i felt even dadaji sometimes is like that , he is afraid to face consequences may be not coward but...

Dadaji is also a coward yar. When Ramesh told Dadaji that he had never supported him, and if he had his life would have been different...Dadaji just took only the Meri Beti part and created emotional drama. Yes, what Ramesh said was wrong when it comes to Meri Beti...but he said a lot of other things also...but Dadaji went for retirement drama to cover his mistakes. It was a blackmail for Ramesh to bow down, but Ramesh stood strong, left the house and the business which he didn't expect. Dadaji accepts his mistakes, but never in the open.

You are right...i just didnt want to call a really old guy a cowardLOL...i did feel the Meri Beti thing was wrong though...yes sending his daughter for the trip was right and dadaji not allowing was wrong but claiming her to be only his daughter was wrong...(though it proved to be the truth look at FJ, Nisha is only RL's daughter)

Dadaji knows how to wriggle out of his mistakes without apologizing...his mistakes nevr get highlighted

Shwets1502

Go to top