Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 13/5 (RaKa Edit Page 27) (Page 16)

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by lgr007

Hey guys whats going on ?
Shweta dii u bunked ?LOL

why is everyone saying memory loss...we dont want to give ideas to CVs

oh yeah...i forgot that CVs are idea chorsLOL
nobody wants memory lossLOL
clicheLOL
like nisha wud get up one fine morning and ask:" pappa mein kahaan hoon?
aur ritesh kahaan hai?arey woh MBA gold medallist
uske saath meri engagement honewaali thi na?"ROFLROFLROFL

Ritesh u want her to remember Ritesh?LOL

better than viraj i guess

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Shwets1502

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

yes i wud like to see more abt rajbir
but my hopes abt raka shatteredBroken Heart...yesterday ramesh was really angry with nibir
i think he is more affected by CM than FJ...obviously it is abt his kid na!
but he is still so angry...i think RL is gonna repent later for not supporting Nisha (they will repent when her accident occurs)
lakshmi was really tensed when she found the door locked...she acted like she knew something bad was going to happen...telepathy maybe?

dont worry i am hereLOL

I don't think Ramesh didn't support Nisha. He supported her, and trusted her..but just wasn't standing by her. I think CM and FJ back to back affected him, and Lakshmi wasn't there at that time to tell all what she told yesterday...LOL Ramesh definitely is going to feel guilty. One time he didn't stand by Nisha, such an incident occurs? I think Ramesh is angry at Kabir for CM...but he still trusts him to be a good guy. 

Mother's heart..LOL

yes ramesh still trusts kabir!!!
and that is a very good thing...yup ramesh is gonna feel guilty!
i want to see raka sitting together and cryingLOL...at the hospitalLOL

golden heart i haveLOL 

deek_210Shwets1502

diyah_us IF-Dazzler
diyah_us
diyah_us

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
i guess between viren vimla, viren is very selfish & between rupan mohan, rupan is v selfsh.
so whoever is not too selfish, they succumb to their selfish partner and then all 4 bcum selfish
& unreasonable

deek_210Shwets1502

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

@Anu @all

I always wondered why Moresh-the brothers have turned up like this. There have been moments when they have supported each other...but...when at crisis moments for Ramesh, crisis which affects them...they don't look for a common solution but for a selfish one where they are safe? How did this mentality even get into Moren's mind? Dadaji-Dadi aren't like that? 
Probably coz of the fact that dadaji doesn't think highly of him
Whereas as he does of moren. Also he has insulted ramesh (ihu dadaji) like u said car incident.. They just feel ramesh is somehow lower to them in business? N since he us d smallest that also plays a role..generally bade log choton ki baat ko andekha krte h thinking they will anyways utter rubbish( trust me..I know that happens..from experience :p) 
Even I have thought about this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deek_210

@anu I know..raka all the way
Ego my friend..viren has a big damn ego
@shweta yeah n the fact that he is gussa wid him also shows na that he considers him "apna" deep down down somewhere even now
@lakshmi ikr? Even I don't care about realisation now..that IS going to happen but more importantly right now I want raka n Laka 

Exactly. He said paraya that time out of anger. But the trust on Kabir still is with him. Just like any normal father, Ramesh is very angry with KN that he didn't understand the gravity of FJ probably. He would definitely support Kabir in the hospital (fingers crossed). And hopefully Ramesh is able to handle himself first also.
Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

@Anu @all

I always wondered why Moresh-the brothers have turned up like this. There have been moments when they have supported each other...but...when at crisis moments for Ramesh, crisis which affects them...they don't look for a common solution but for a selfish one where they are safe? How did this mentality even get into Moren's mind? Dadaji-Dadi aren't like that? 
true
when he used to work in the Gangwal jewellery,once Moren tried to put all the blame on Ramesh ...do u remember that track?
as Ramesh said Moresh never really behaved like brothers...but their kids do understand the bond of siblings!

Shwets1502

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

@Anu @all

Moren are just cowards who cant face consequences of their actions...i felt even dadaji sometimes is like that , he is afraid to face consequences may be not coward but...

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

yes i wud like to see more abt rajbir
but my hopes abt raka shatteredBroken Heart...yesterday ramesh was really angry with nibir
i think he is more affected by CM than FJ...obviously it is abt his kid na!
but he is still so angry...i think RL is gonna repent later for not supporting Nisha (they will repent when her accident occurs)
lakshmi was really tensed when she found the door locked...she acted like she knew something bad was going to happen...telepathy maybe?

dont worry i am hereLOL

I don't think Ramesh didn't support Nisha. He supported her, and trusted her..but just wasn't standing by her. I think CM and FJ back to back affected him, and Lakshmi wasn't there at that time to tell all what she told yesterday...LOL Ramesh definitely is going to feel guilty. One time he didn't stand by Nisha, such an incident occurs? I think Ramesh is angry at Kabir for CM...but he still trusts him to be a good guy. 

Mother's heart..LOL

yes ramesh still trusts kabir!!!
and that is a very good thing...yup ramesh is gonna feel guilty!
i want to see raka sitting together and cryingLOL...at the hospitalLOL

golden heart i haveLOL 

Nah...Only one should cry at a time while the other supports. So let Kabir cry and Ramesh support. Ramesh can cry and Lakshmi can support him...LOL

deek_210

Go to top