Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: lgr007

i thought so too...maybe i was dreaming after that os by noor (i think thats her name)...but i thought it wud be special...but it was nothing of that sort...though i think in the future when he wud call papa with full meaning we wud have that moment

Let's wait for that moment now. 
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: deek_210

Oh actually yes yes. :p that's the need of an hour now..someone make raka at :p atleast seeing this CVS will know how much we love them n r longing to see them together: p ( considering CVS do visit IF)
Raka needs to b appreciated ^.^

Even during dupaattta scene he said maa papa ko mujhpe wishwas h mere liye itna he kafi h<3 doesn't it say all?? 

shwetha can u make one RaKa AT?šŸ¤£

i knw...kabira loves GF and RL...he knws the value of family as he never had one!
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

Popcorn popping back in šŸ˜† 

anyways, I agree with you Shivani, I think Kabir was also sent to PH to see the extent of Viraj aashiqui. That's why in the OLV, when Kabir is screaming at Nisha's body on the ground, he's also trying to keep Viraj away with one hand LOL. Which it another reason why I feel like if LT comes out, Kabir might be disgusted with himself for being related to someone like Viraj. Maybe he might even leave Nisha to ensure she's not related to someone like Viraj? Or he could deny Viraj being his brother/ not accept him? And even when VJ asks he chooses Nisha? Idk. 

And I'm curious to see Viraj palti. I feel like he still trusts Sumit because he didn't see Sumit push Nisha, he just saw Nisha dangling and Kabir failing to catch her. Sumit can easily manipulate Viraj when it comes to Nisha.

@bold totally can see that happening ...he is defo gonna try and keep Nisha out of Viraj's reach after him seeing the photo and shaddi dress...i am scared even when Viraj repent Kabir wud be unwilling

still fingers crossed for Viraj's plan to Sumit BPšŸ˜†...cant think otherwise of viraj
blah-blah thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Anu i thought we would have a special moment when Kabir calls Ramesh...Papa. I am waiting for the fatherly moment when Ramesh tells Kabir...Main hoon na. Hope it happens in this track.

yup we will get it soon!after he realizes his love for Nisha,he should accept Ramesh as pappa !!!
no other option right?šŸ˜†
i wud like to see LaKa bonding also...that one is not much explored in the show until now!
-Ila- thumbnail
Originally posted by: anulovessarun

shwetha can u make one RaKa AT?šŸ¤£

i knw...kabira loves GF and RL...he knws the value of family as he never had one!

yes we need an AT...

Kabira was hurt when Ramy and Dadaji called him an outsider...and nisha doesnt know its value
blah-blah thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_lady

Popcorn popping back in šŸ˜† 

anyways, I agree with you Shivani, I think Kabir was also sent to PH to see the extent of Viraj aashiqui. That's why in the OLV, when Kabir is screaming at Nisha's body on the ground, he's also trying to keep Viraj away with one hand LOL. Which it another reason why I feel like if LT comes out, Kabir might be disgusted with himself for being related to someone like Viraj. Maybe he might even leave Nisha to ensure she's not related to someone like Viraj? Or he could deny Viraj being his brother/ not accept him? And even when VJ asks he chooses Nisha? Idk. 

And I'm curious to see Viraj palti. I feel like he still trusts Sumit because he didn't see Sumit push Nisha, he just saw Nisha dangling and Kabir failing to catch her. Sumit can easily manipulate Viraj when it comes to Nisha.

usual answer-i completely agree!šŸ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

But Viraj except for the fake physio..hasn't lied. Why would he lie Kabir tried to kill Nisha... If he knows its Sumit. So he still doesnt know its Sumit?

Has to be him not knowing it's Sumit. And if Kabir says it's Sumit, latter will obviously play with words and convince GF and Viraj.

I don't think he'd outright lie about killing. But he could say that when he reached Nisha was hanging and Kabir didn't do anything to save her. Btw the segment did say that Viraj would flip for FJ. That's coz he'll think he'll get Nisha with Kabir out of picture.
-Ila- thumbnail
Originally posted by: anulovessarun

yup we will get it soon!after he realizes his love for Nisha,he should accept Ramesh as pappa !!!
no other option right?šŸ˜†
i wud like to see LaKa bonding also...that one is not much explored in the show until now!

LaKa definitely hai...remember when Kabir was just a guest in GH and Lakshmi was so much eager to take care of him...Kabir tried to run away and met Lakshmi before SV truth and after too...and dont forget the Laxmi relax me at wedding...and the kitchen scene RLKN and umesh that was soo sweet
blah-blah thumbnail

yes we need an AT...

Kabira was hurt when Ramy and Dadaji called him an outsider...and nisha doesnt know its value

no sh doen't coz she always had a family by her side-except rupan everyone else in the family really likes nisha a lot-not to forget that she is singham's fav poti(i wonder what happened to that now!)and getting parents like RL-she never really had the oppurtunity to understand what life wud be without the strength and support of parents!they always guided her,supported her and stood by her when she needed them the most!

but this is not the case for kabir...he didn't knw what is true family until he met GF...the bond they share ,their unity,the mere strength of the family fascinated him(i stll remember him looking at the family in awe when he 1st met them)...he had never known mother's love either as she had no time for him...so for a person like him,GF is the best gift he has ever received!...so he truly values them

as they say...we knw the value of one thing only when we dont have it...
blah-blah thumbnail

LaKa definitely hai...remember when Kabir was just a guest in GH and Lakshmi was so much eager to take care of him...Kabir tried to run away and met Lakshmi before SV truth and after too...and dont forget the Laxmi relax me at wedding...and the kitchen scene RLKN and umesh that was soo sweet

yes LaKa is still there!
the last scene u mentioned is one of my fav!