Moments of the day - 13/5 (RaKa Edit Page 27) - Page 11

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Now let's think logically...πŸ˜† We had Viren-RL-Viraj-Kabir-Nisha...all in the OLV together...That would mean, Nisha has scenes with Viren-RL? So they get to see her? So there isn't going to be operation and stuff? πŸ˜† Just unconscious..πŸ˜†

Already this FJ is going on for nearly more than a month now. Can't take more drama. 

RL has high chances of seeing Kabir's care and concern for Nisha in the hospital. They would understand there is future for KN.
which OLV are u guys talking abt?

see this post!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4377670
@Anu The E24 segment only. I just don't want too much drama over Nisha's health now. Family wouldn't be left to see the patient in the operation theatre na? Also, the room behind, possibly the room where Nisha would be admitted, didn't seem like OT also..πŸ˜† May be ICU..πŸ˜†
Yeah, read that post. Didn't understand the point..πŸ˜† So left it..πŸ˜†

@Anu The E24 segment only. I just don't want too much drama over Nisha's health now. Family wouldn't be left to see the patient in the operation theatre na? Also, the room behind, possibly the room where Nisha would be admitted, didn't seem like OT also..πŸ˜† May be ICU..πŸ˜†
Yeah, read that post. Didn't understand the point..πŸ˜† So left it..πŸ˜†
oh yeah!the e24 segmentπŸ˜†
but family wont be permitted inside ICU also na?πŸ˜†
haan abt the post-i think she confused the character with the plotπŸ˜†

PS:u are in a happy mood today?πŸ˜†
Originally posted by anulovessarun

oh yeah!the e24 segmentπŸ˜†
but family wont be permitted inside ICU also na?πŸ˜†
haan abt the post-i think she confused the character with the plotπŸ˜†

PS:u are in a happy mood today?πŸ˜†

Exactly...So if Nisha isn't having a scene with the family...then Aneri could have left na? So I am banking on No Major Injuries...πŸ˜† 

PS: Yep! Bunked office...πŸ˜†

Exactly...So if Nisha isn't having a scene with the family...then Aneri could have left na? So I am banking on No Major Injuries...πŸ˜† 

PS: Yep! Bunked office...πŸ˜†
yup-no major injuries
but everyone is predicting a memory loss trackπŸ˜†
that wud be clicheπŸ˜†
but what if CVs really do that?
cool...u bunkedπŸ˜†...why is the thread so inactive today?
Originally posted by anulovessarun

yup-no major injuries
but everyone is predicting a memory loss trackπŸ˜†
that wud be clicheπŸ˜†
but what if CVs really do that?
cool...u bunkedπŸ˜†...why is the thread so inactive today?

Memory loss now would affect the other forthcoming tracks. Like yesterday, Kabir having his hand on Viraj's photo indicates, LT track is still on. Not to forget, there is just less than 2 months for contract to be over and Kabir to leave India. Admist, VJ has to enter, as she has to be informed of CM, with or without Nisha's memory loss. Sumit's BP would be stalled...Above that Nisha wouldn't know who Kabir or Viraj or her love. It would be back to square one. There are million other ways to progress the current track. Just because she is hit in the head, memory loss? πŸ˜† 

Yep..Raining here...and I didn't want to drench in the rain again..πŸ˜† Others...Guess they haven't bunked like me..πŸ˜†

Memory loss now would affect the other forthcoming tracks. Like yesterday, Kabir having his hand on Viraj's photo indicates, LT track is still on. Not to forget, there is just less than 2 months for contract to be over and Kabir to leave India. Admist, VJ has to enter, as she has to be informed of CM, with or without Nisha's memory loss. Sumit's BP would be stalled...Above that Nisha wouldn't know who Kabir or Viraj or her love. It would be back to square one. There are million other ways to progress the current track. Just because she is hit in the head, memory loss? πŸ˜† 

Yep..Raining here...and I didn't want to drench in the rain again..πŸ˜† Others...Guess they haven't bunked like me..πŸ˜†

yes i wud like to see more abt rajbir
but my hopes abt raka shatteredπŸ₯Ί...yesterday ramesh was really angry with nibir
i think he is more affected by CM than FJ...obviously it is abt his kid na!
but he is still so angry...i think RL is gonna repent later for not supporting Nisha (they will repent when her accident occurs)
lakshmi was really tensed when she found the door locked...she acted like she knew something bad was going to happen...telepathy maybe?

dont worry i am hereπŸ˜†
Hey guys whats going on ?
Shweta dii u bunked ?πŸ˜†

why is everyone saying memory loss...we dont want to give ideas to CVs

Hello
Travelling back yo Mumbai ^.^ ur convos saving me from boredom in d airport :p
Yeah..memory loss is such a bizarre idea.. It would mess everything up .to an extent even nisha coz she'd be back to her pain of molestation if she's forgetsto that extent..it just cannot happen
But she has to b unconscious for some days nahi toh. Sumit bp will happen which I don't think makers want soon..so we ll have to wait n see
pS- kabir please breakdown in front of RL :p I want raka n Laka :p sadist I am :D actually all three of them can cry together after throwing viren n sumit n viraj out of d hospital :D