Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Liked the first scene, with cousins at KN's place not MIA this time. How I wish Umesh and Kirti were also here. Anyway, as expected the "clever" idea of disguising as an electrician came from the one and only Kabir😆. I found it realistic that Nisha found it difficult to digest that Viraj would stoop this low. After all the guy whom she "loved" was not like this. I also liked the fact that Kabir didn't paint Viraj black entirely, but kept it short and sweet that V is helping Sumit. This was very much a Kabir-like thing to say👏.

Nisha and Jwala following Sumit and Dolly was meh to watch🥱. Sumit and Dolly out to shopping was amusing. I am just cooking up my own logic. Sumit probably wants to keep Dolly away from the family so that she cannot say anything or they don't see any interaction between SuDo which would get GF suspicious about him. This is why he is keeping her out of the house (?)

NJ found out about Sumit meeting up with someone, but that was just stroke of luck. I fail to understand how Sumit can be so dumb to talk to an "the client" when NJ are within earshot. He has a PhD in eavesdropping, he is supposed to know exactly how loudly/softly and what radius he should be talking within. But I loved Sumit's expression when Nisha was giving him lecture, so amusing😆. Dolly was annoying throughout.

Kabir at Viraj's place was really funny🤣. I am totally going to ignore the fact that Kabir was pathetically disguised and Viraj was just blind. I guess garmi ke mare Viraj was seeing stars in front of his eyes after exercising, so he couldn't see Kabir properly. Hmmm, Kabir literally had the photo within his eyes reach but was distracted by his wife's photo on Viraj's bed. It pricked him in the heart. But did not get the point of this scene. Was it just for the purpose of showing Kabir exhausting all possibilities? Or to let him know how obsessed Viraj is with Nisha (I thought he already knew that)?

Best scene, again of course was RL's. I LOVED LOVED LOVED Lakshmi. She was in complete control of her emotions and supported KN unconditionally. Ramesh's anger was justifiable and I loved both their stance. KN needs their support but also deserves their anger. And RL are perfectly joining forces to do that👏. It was reassuring to know that both are confident about Kabir being innocent as far as FJ is concerned.

Wonder how Lakshmi will react to Nisha's accident. She already had a panic-stricken expression when she reached KNH. I am sure she felt that something wrong will happen, a mother's heart after all.

-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Another thing i noticed Lakshmi says pyaar hai dono ke beech mein and she saw it in their eyes...nisha's i understand par Kabir ...why is she so sure
soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well atleast they showed the cousins+Saurav helping! I was happy to see them doing something rather than suddenly being absent.

Arrey  Dolly why does she take so long to talk. I knew it!

Lakshmi hyperventilating a bit too much outside nishu's house..

Oh that photo moment...I just wanted to bang the tv! haha!

When Nishu enters when Saurav-Kabir are there...why does it take her so long to say he is meeting someone at such and such a point...?
soooperfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Teogapi

viraj ke room ka ac was so funny yaar. why cant they show the original ac. agar nahi hai toh make up room ka dikha dete. the ac was the funny quotient, 🤣

Hahahaha,,,,true...it was very weird!
soooperfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

It was role reversal..😆 And it was natural. Ramesh has been with the CM truth bottled up and he let it out. Lakshmi didn't face Viraj and the shock moment and also the confrontation. Besides, when Ramesh knew, there was no FJ. 

I like it...because it often happens...
When one of them is more boiling/ reactive...
The other is calmer...
Both are equally reactive/ calm according to the situation...But they compliment each other well...

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Mehrana Lot of Blah moments. No point in Kabir visiting Viraj's place. Good to see the cousins together though. They wouldn't blame Kabir for sure. 
Loved RLs balance. Ramesh finally got the chance to talk out his heart and his anger and betrayal. Lakshmi telling that they have to support Nisha and not back off was good. Ramesh knew that deep down too but his anger got the better of him. Also..I thought he must have felt KN would somehow prove the truth and there wouldn't be any problem. He wouldn't have expected the situation to take such drastic turns. Panicky Lakshmi and guilty Ramy for sure, especially for his comment to Nisha at the door of her not being his daughter. 

I loved the expression Ramesh gave when Lakshmi said Kabir chor nahi hai...😆 It was more like disbelief that she even asked that.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lgr007

Another thing i noticed Lakshmi says pyaar hai dono ke beech mein and she saw it in their eyes...nisha's i understand par Kabir ...why is she so sure

I thought she meant Nisha and not both...Didn't she? May be she does feel the love between the two. But Ramesh isn't sure..as he hasn't seen it.
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i thought someone mixed Pubali's and Vivek's scripts...but the scene was easily the best of the day

another random thought - Kabir's disguise was disgustingly ugly...i mean he looked ughhh
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sumit is so smart. He deliberately let Nisha overhear him since he wanted to mislead her with the wrong location. I take my words back about him being dumb. You sumit, are playing it well.⭐️
So Kabir already started for echo point. That explains why he would reach the actual location late. Maybe at EP he will meet Viraj.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i think only coz of the pic and shaadi ka joda he does not allow viraj near nisha in the olv.