Poll

who makes you ROFL?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
SM.Lopa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello friends 😃
Vote for your favourite funny character of SSEL and make him or her or them winner.
My vote could have gone for Radhe. Whenever I see him I just can not control my laughter. He's so funny. But as he is not a regular character so I'm voting for Menka. She is sly and cunning but has awesome comic timing. Her dialogues are also well written.
Please cast your votes and share your reasons.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonarikafan thumbnail
radhe his mannerisms and expressions are hilarious.
SM.Lopa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonarikafan

radhe his mannerisms and expressions are hilarious.

Agree he is too good. The way he was eating the samosas LOL. How can Rakhi fall for this joker. Someone is right love is blind hehehe. And yes he was thinner. Today he looked different. His tere naam look is hilarious.
divyareddy123 thumbnail
i want one more option as all of d above lopu bcoz today i was laughing through out the epiosde bcoz every one acted as comedians especially our birla boys mainly yuvraj
my vote goes to radhe
we can give award to todays episode as best comedy episode
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Radhe is an unparalleled comedian omg ROFL
SM.Lopa thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyareddy123

i want one more option as all of d above lopu bcoz today i was laughing through out the epiosde bcoz every one acted as comedians especially our birla boys mainly yuvraj

my vote goes to radhe
we can give award to todays episode as best comedy episode

Yes today's episode was one of the funniest. How can I forget Sharad's headphones and Yuvraaj's candy crush games 😆 How seriously and sincerely they were wasting time! All of them gave some awesome expressions.
SM.Lopa thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

Radhe is an unparalleled comedian omg ROFL

Yes Radhe was ROFL today. He has beated Menka quite easily. He was today's star performer.
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LovelyLopa

Yes today's episode was one of the funniest. How can I forget Sharad's headphones and Yuvraaj's candy crush games 😆 How seriously and sincerely they were wasting time! All of them gave some awesome expressions.

😆😆😆 Yuvraj was very funny...we know Sahil is hilarious so he really nailed this scene. I really didn't feel like laughing at their nikhattu lifestyles but his acting did it for me 😆 But in all seriousness in the future I want to see him become someone...this videogaming cant continue.
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LovelyLopa

Yes Radhe was ROFL today. He has beated Menka quite easily. He was today's star performer.

Menka's antics are getting old but Radhe has a lot of tricks up his sleeve 😆
SM.Lopa thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

😆😆😆 Yuvraj was very funny...we know Sahil is hilarious so he really nailed this scene. I really didn't feel like laughing at their nikhattu lifestyles but his acting did it for me 😆 But in all seriousness in the future I want to see him become someone...this videogaming cant continue.

Yes east or west my cupcake is the best 😃 But a big no for his gaming addiction lol. Otherwise he'll have to taste my sandals lol.