Tere Sheher Mein
Tere Sheher Mein

BAD NEWS (Page 2)

dey.bh IF-Rockerz
dey.bh
dey.bh

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Please , ye wah beta mat bolo. Mujhe Uma ki shakal dikhti haiLOL
Waise Uma could marry Rudra. They would make a perfect couple. Naam aur kaam dono milte  julte hai. Rudra- Uma.ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_KPianlara3110Mahek_No1

Mehak_KPian IF-Dazzler
Mehak_KPian
Mehak_KPian

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Sorry to say in a way, I'm happy. Acha hai. Cvs will learn their lesson and will show less of Rudra, and more of the other characters. I get pissed off whenever Rudra comes on my screen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1

Mehak_KPian IF-Dazzler
Mehak_KPian
Mehak_KPian

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dey.bh

Waise Uma could marry Rudra. They would make a perfect couple. Naam aur kaam dono milte julte hai. Rudra- Uma.ROFL

Rudra can sit, do his planning and plotting and Uma will shout on him. Wah, beta wah. Sab kuch meray bina. ROFL between there is something c'mon between them both of them hate Mathurs. Wink

Mahek_No1

Mahek_No1 IF-Stunnerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dey.bh

Waise Uma could marry Rudra. They would make a perfect couple. Naam aur kaam dono milte  julte hai. Rudra- Uma.ROFL

LOL.

Someone else mentioned that too a couple of weeks ago, I said no way as Rudra is too evil but now I also want this if it means she will go out of ManYa's life LOL

Mehak_KPian

b2011 IF-Sizzlerz
b2011
b2011

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
The decrease in rating is saddening but last week was very slow paced.  Hope we get more ratings this week.

This week UK ratings, TSM is in top three shows for the last two days.  Hope the ratings improve in UK as well as India.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lara3110Mahek_No1JusticeDenied17

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Well!! every one has voiced their feelings and it is the same for me too. The decline in TRP is sasura Rudra. 

Too much emphasis was given to negativity and Rudra's evil plans which drove away people to some other channels.

I too have not seen TSM for a couple of days, just read the written episodes, ever since the focus was on the sickening plots of Rudra and out of focus Sneha who was under extreme mental pressure, due to Hari's bail.  She did not pay much attention to her children and what was happening in front of eyes, but there she was trying to save the world in a very thoughtless way.  

I do hope that the CVs will now realize what they are doing and what the public wants from them.

Edited by lara3110 - 13 May 2015 at 5:29pm

Mahek_No1

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Also why is Sneha not able to smell the problem like Rachu did.. Both rachu and Amu smelled there is something with Rudra.. Why is she blindly believing what he is saying ? Confused

Mahek_No1

cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
I think pace of the show and its predictability are the main reasons...btw forum is rocking with so many posts...sorry for not replying...will try to be regular asap...byee... 

Mahek_No1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Sheher Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index