Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

What Shall I Name This Amour ? CH 7 PG 30 25-07-15 (Page 6)

anum_6 Goldie
anum_6
anum_6

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Nys start

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mellifluous..

koolkitty Goldie
koolkitty
koolkitty

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mellifluous..

Originally posted by koolkitty

i don't usually find time to read on IF but i fell in love with the very first line! i like how you make comparison of an ambulance separating the traffic like a knife through melted butter! that's pure genius. 
i love this! 
i want PM.
i don't want to miss this piece of work :D i will somehow find time to read it Smile

Wow ! am happy to see your comment which I was not expecting..
well. hehhe thanks alot..well to be honest I saw them sme where n used in my presentation before n now used here...so actually  they are not mine..so ur wish to read or not...Well am glad that u loved it...well i hope to see ur comment often..Thanks a tonEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

it doesn't matter where you get the idea from, it the the actual portrayal of line that matters and where and how you use them! :)
of course i will find time to read this!!
welcome hun! Big smile

..Mellifluous..

..Mellifluous.. IF-Rockerz
..Mellifluous..
..Mellifluous..

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..Mellifluous..

i don't usually find time to read on IF but i fell in love with the very first line! i like how you make comparison of an ambulance separating the traffic like a knife through melted butter! that's pure genius. 
i love this! 
i want PM.
i don't want to miss this piece of work :D i will somehow find time to read it Smile

Wow ! am happy to see your comment which I was not expecting..
well. hehhe thanks alot..well to be honest I saw them sme where n used in my presentation before n now used here...so actually  they are not mine..so ur wish to read or not...Well am glad that u loved it...well i hope to see ur comment often..Thanks a tonEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

it doesn't matter where you get the idea from, it the the actual portrayal of line that matters and where and how you use them! :)
of course i will find time to read this!!
welcome hun! Big smile

Hehehe Thanks a ton man !! Am glad seeing ur comment..I hope its worth the read..:D :D
..Mellifluous.. IF-Rockerz
..Mellifluous..
..Mellifluous..

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:53am | IP Logged
             MaNan SS : What SHall I Name This Amour ?

-- CHAPTER 2 --

Manik came home after a tiring day.He opened the door and closed it without making any noise.He saw his di sleeping on the couch where her head is resting on the back and a novel is resting on her face.He chuckled seeing her.He took the novel and placed it on the table .His sister[Monica]woke up and saw him.

"When did you come?Why didn't you wake me up?"She asked getting up from the couch.

"Why do you always stay awake ? I told you zillion times to not to wait for me"He replied.

"Shut up and go and fresh up.I will arrange dinner for you"She said and went to arrange dinner for him.

"Unbelievable."He utterred and went to fresh up.The hot shower cooled his body.It was one tiring day after all.He went out and changed and went down to have his so called dinner.

"Manik !! Are you a doctor ? "His sister asked as he sat in his place .Manik is like what the hell ? 

"Of course am a doctor?Why did you get such doubt ?"He asked.

"Because you never eat at right time.See the time,it's almost 12 and you are eating dinner!!"She replied sarcastically.He smiled and he know she is right.

"DI ! You shouldn't stay awake like this.You should go to sleep early.Atleast in this condition"He said being concerned about his sister.

"I didn't say to them yet Manik"She said smilingly.

"I guess jiju will be on cloud 9 when he will get to know that you are giving birth to another baby "He said.

"WHAT ? SHE IS PREGNANT ?"A noise came from back.

They both know who it is.They turned and saw Mayank.Manik smiled and Monica lowered her head shyly.

"Yes Jiju !! Sorry spoilt your surprise di !!He winked at her di.Mayank came and cupped her face and asked her is this real .I mean true.She nodded and he took her into his arms and twirled her.Manik is happy to see both of them happy.He smiled and coughed signifying that he is present over here.He placed Monica down and hugged his brother-in-law.Brotherly hug it was.

"Let him have his dinner,he is already late"She complained.They both saw each other  and laughed seeing her.Manik completed his dinner.They sat in the living room .

"So Manik when are you going to get married and have your juniors ?"He winked.

"Not interested Jiju"He said showing no interest to talk about this.

"Why Manik ?"Monica asked as she know why he is refusing.Manik doesn't have answer for that question .

"Manik !! I know you are saying no because of our parents na.You think in that way"Monica asked 

"When you know then why this all di"He replied

"Because you are wrong.Manik every marriage will not end in that way."She said raising from her plaace.

"Oh really di !! You know right how they used to fight with each other.How they used to scold.How they used to shout.All those things still ring in my hear whenever I remember about them.I had sleepless nights di.They were just together because of us."He replied with anger reflecting in his voice.

"Then what about US.Me and your Jiju and what about chacha- chachi.We are happy.They are happy.Why can't you see good .Why you always see other side of a relationship not other side Manik !!"She confronted him .Mayank placed a hand on her shoulder and said give him some time .They left .Manik is frustrated. He just went and slept.He is thankful that sleep over took him today.He woke up and saw the time and thought he is late.He quickly took a shower and went down and had a casual talk and went to hospital not before planting a kiss on his lovely niece cheek.He was greeted by everyone .He went to his Cabin and saw Cabir is sitting and studying a report.He is quite surprised to find him early as he was not expecting him to be here at this early hour.

"What are you doing here ?"He asked taking his chair.

"I was waiting for you.You are quite late today ?"He said checking time.

"Yeah !! I know.I just slept late.You say why are you waiitng for me ? ANything important?"He said taking report from him.

"Oh OK.Well  nothing much.Just wanted to say that still we didn't get any information about that girl.She didn't show any improvement also .So once you have a look on her and today you have duty on Cancer children section.Have fun"He said and left.

He sighed and took his coat and stethescope and left for his duty.He went and checked some of his patients and went to the patient room.He entered and he saw nurse who is tired and he signalled her to leave.She left .He came and checked her and gave her some injections.He sat there for a while.He got a call from his sister saying that they are leaving to some temple.Will be back at late night.He sighed.He suddenly started to observe this girl.She is fair,plump lips,chubby cheeks.The bandage on her head is covering her hair.She has a long black hair.She is looking like too short and small.She is looking like a lilliput to him.He smiled at his own thinking.

A nurse came and apologised for being late and he said it's ok and left for his duty.He likes to spend time with children.He talks with them while treating them.He can't be a angry hulk with children.It was afternoon break and he went to have his lunch in Canteen.He sat with some of the doctors and had lunch talking about the cases.They left after having lunch.Suddenly an operation came and Manik became busy with that.Dr.Cabir came .He joined Dr.Manik after the surgery.

"How did it go ?"He asked 

"It was successful but same as other case risk of going to coma"He replied.

"I guess she still have one hour "He said checking time.Dr.Manik nodded his head in affirmative.

"Let's check on her for once"Manik said.Dr.Cabir nodded and made their way to the patient's room.They are checking her.

A girl saw the patient when she was passing through her roon.She rushed inside and asked "What happened to her ?

"Miss,you can't enter like that"Dr.Cabir said.

"Wait !! You know her ?"Dr.Manik asked her sensing that she might know her .

"Yes.of course I know her.She is my best friend"She replied.

"What's her name ?"Dr.Manik asked.

"Nandini...Nandini Murthy"She replied.

Next Chapter : CHAPTER 3

So ? How is it ? I hope it is good and upto your expectations.Am trying something new for the first time.Am not a medical student also to know much more about doctor things and all.SO Am sorry if am wrong at any point.DO share your views and comment.Don't forget to hit like if you like it.

Thank you so much for the wondeful comments and likes.

FOR PM'S BUDDY ME.

Love,
Harika..Keep smiling..it looks good on you..

Edited by ..Mellifluous.. - 16 May 2015 at 10:44am

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

sonai-adricaca387bricap15mithunav2014bhavanimssamik8pooja.loyaShonacutiepiesweet_krushiJoan4loveRadhika279mili_mini1rachel23ayuu20bhaswatee1308BrishtiDREAMERurbabieExcel00703bhagyashrik11lilmissshaziasimply16unzelasanhaprinci_tiadivvi22tasnimanika7rupal5drsanya0612blah_blah13anjalivarmaameerafatimaManan_obsessionsunset17Serendipity2015BornInFirendcdancenara26eymaneDevAkshiprati_25QueenOfHellTheWhiteHolelovelyyuvi10kash321za90bluelake99vyshnavivaigaSaisha_7CookiSanskruti164aarohi_angel98sharon.babumusicialtieLovelylav7apps33HTA111Arshirox97koolkitty__nidhi__anum_6mehjaben_nahinmanan58Mawara_Ejazvani86sosweetsumikhadupamkimnanaurvisainiHumzyrockstarloverRomComFansizzysehrishStupefy-DZ-

musicialtie Goldie
musicialtie
musicialtie

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:02am | IP Logged
ishhh pyar ko kya naam  du...

di ka naam Anjali hi rakh deti...ROFL

jokes a part...

by d way at least u reveled NANDINI'S name...

good going love...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roseash..Mellifluous..

HTA111 Goldie
HTA111
HTA111

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Interesting SS update asap will be waiting

..Mellifluous..

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-