Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

What Shall I Name This Amour ? CH 7 PG 30 25-07-15 (Page 15)

Fatema-Cutlery Senior Member

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Yaar this suspense is killing me update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

21July2014 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 3:45am | IP Logged
1st of all..sry fo commenting so late...n thnx loads fo updating a part on my bday..loved both d chappys a lot..agent cabir..haha..mukti n nandini best frnz..nyc..nandu missing..hope manbir finds her...n u Ms.suspense..our roller coaster ride has just started..update soon..

..Mellifluous.. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by musicialtie

Another CID episode...

aaiyaaappaaa yeh larki kab sudhregi??? D'oh

superb work ... MYSTERIOUS...
hahahahaa...kabhi nahin..LOLLOLLOLexpect bhi math karna..TongueWinkLOL

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saisha77

well dat was rly gud..
caring cabir..
playful manik n cabir..
mukti is nandiniz bestie.. juz loving it.. new twist..
nandini was running n crying lyk a lunatic b4 getting hitted by a truck n all fis hpnd infront of cabir..
nandini back to her sensez n fled frm hospital..
strange n definitely uh knw hw to get the best of readerz :) :)
thankz foh the pm..
continue soon..
i will b waiting..
Thank yu so much buddy..Thanks a ton man !!! Hehe well Maybe I know !!TongueWinkLOLwill continue soon..Thanks a lot again..Embarrassed
21July2014 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
U..suspense lover..wen r u updating?

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Toshna_1522

U..suspense lover..wen r u updating?
Pretty soon...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
princi_tia Groupbie

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:55am | IP Logged
suspense! suspense!! suspense!!! u r really a suspense queen cum CID.
Update bhi jaldi kiya karo sochte sochte pagal hojayenge.

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 2:38am | IP Logged
                       MaNan SS : What Shall I Name This Amour ?

-- CHAPTER 4 --

"She is not in coma"Manik said while observing the wires which were attached to her body before.

"Let's check the CCTV footage.We may get something."Cabir said

"That's good idea.You go and check.I need to call Di and say about my night shift.So I will catch up with you soon"Manik said.Dr.Cabir nodded and went to check the footage.Manik called his di  and informed her about his night shift.Manik went to the office room.

"So..you go anything ?"Manik asked Cabir raising his eye brows.

"Yeah !!! You see it by yourself"Cabir said and signalled to rewind it.They played the tape again and they saw Nandini running out of the hospital .She is afraid .

"That means no one kidnapped her!!She herself ran out from the hospital.But the questio is why she ran out ? What is she afraid of ?"Manik said.

"She is running in the same way before.Like a lunatic."Cabir said .

"Let's call police and let them deal with it"Manik said.

"That would be the best idea doctor!!"One of nurses exclaimed.

"So then inform them about this thing.Let us know about every thing now and then ."Manik said .Manik went and Cabir too followed him.Manik gets a call from his siter saying to come back home and have dinner as he won't eat if he is in hospital.After receiving some scoldings and black-mailings from his sister.he accepted his defeat and told he will come in some time.

''This di na !! She makes me to do all things."Manik said while staring at his phone.Cabir laughed seeing his plight.

"Go home and have dinner and come.Till then I will manage here.You take some one hour leave and come back."Cabir suggested.

"Yeah !! Why don't you join me ? Di will be happy to see you." Manik said.

"No.No.It's bad idea.Someone should be here right ? Night duty doctors are on leave.What if suddenly an emegency comes and no one is here ? So you go and come back soon."Cabir said.

"Yeah !! You are right.Once these doctors are back,we can sleep peacefully.They are making our days hell tiring."Manik said in a frustrated tone.

"Yeah ! Now don't waste time and go"Cabir said and went to check on patients.Manik went to his Cabin and grabbed his things and went to home.It's raining so badly and he is cursing his fate. 

He reached home and rang the door bell and Om prakash[servant] opens the door.Om prakash says sir,you came at the right time.Monica mam is about to call you.

"Why ? Is eveyrhting ok ?"Manik asked being concerned about his sister.He sees everyone is crowded around the couch.

"What is happening in here ?"Manik asked and everyone turns their faces towards him.

"Ah Manik !! You came at the right time.Now come here and check on her."Monica said and moved aside to give him some space.Manik moved forward only to get another shock.He uttered Nandini !! 

"You know this girl Manik ?"Mayank asked.Manik nodded his head and rushed forward to check on her.He said Om Prakash to bring his things from his room.Om prakash brought and gave him.Manik checked and sighed.He saw her clothes drenched and thought she may catch cold.If she catches cold it leads to more complications in her.

"Where did you find her di ?"Manik asked .

"We found her at the temple Manik.She was being drenched by the rain and she lost her consciousness.So we helped her and came soon.I told you na we will come by late night but sseeing her we came soon."Monica said and adjusted herself beside Nandini.

"Then why didn't you say me before when I called you ?"Manik asked 

"We thought we will manage her as we don't want to disturb you.SO I didn't say to you before."Monica said.Manik nodded .

"I will call Ambulance and shift her to hospital.We are searching for her as she ran from  the hospital"Manik said.

"Manik !! wait.Let her wake up once.She ran from hospital due to something right ? If we take her to hospital once again and she agains runs then what you will do ?"Monica asked.Manik stared at her for sometime and he thought she is right.Let's wait until she regains her consciousness again.But he needs to inform Cabir about her.He must be tensed and inform that police stay away from this matter.He called Cabir and told everything and told him to manage for some more time.Cabir said you stay until she is awake .I will manage.You don't worry about here.I will take care of everything.Manik thanked him and hung up.

He saw her one more time and went upstairs to fresh up.He stood under the shower and thought about the day.Why she ran ? Why she ended up in my house ? What is her story ? Why she is always ending up with me ? Uff !! I guess I will also become agent like Cabir.From Dr.Manik to agent Manik.Uff !! I need to get to know about this girl soon.He came out and changed into night tracks and went down.

All his family is waiting for her to wake up.He came and checked her once again.

"When she will wake up Manik ?"Monica asked being impatient.

"In ten minutes di."Manik said while checking on her.

"Till then why don't you go and change your clothes.All of you.Go and fresh up and di when she wakes up give her some clothes to change.She shouldn't get cold."Manik said and Monica nodded.Everyone went to their rooms to get changed.Ten minutes are up.Manik is reading newspaper and is checking time now and then.

He sees she is moving slightly.He goes and sits beside her.She opens her eyes slowly.Her eyes met his eyes for the first time.His eyes met her eyes for the first time.

So ? How is it ? I know am giving short updates .Mostly they will be short only.So don't ask me for long on this SS.Do share your views and comment.Don't forget to hit like.Thank you so much for the wonderful likes and comments on the previous chapter.Everyone gave me names SUSPENSE QUEEN and CLIFFHANGER FRIEND.Thank yu..LOLTongueWink

I welcome all my new readers whole heartedly.

Harika..keep smiling..it looks good on you..

The following 96 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top