Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

What Shall I Name This Amour ? CH 7 PG 30 25-07-15 (Page 10)

Dhariya_ IF-Dazzler
Dhariya_
Dhariya_

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Congo U   turned red U became IF Rockerz Party kahah de rahe ho ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mellifluous..

urvisaini IF-Rockerz
urvisaini
urvisaini

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Nice chapter 
Manik's got a phobia in the name of marriage! 

Interesting 

Thanks for the pm 
Continue soon 

..Mellifluous..

..Mellifluous.. IF-Rockerz
..Mellifluous..
..Mellifluous..

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excel00703

Harika I just love the way you pen down stories do continue. Update soon :)
Thank you so much yar...will update soon...EmbarrassedBig smileEmbarrassed
..Mellifluous.. IF-Rockerz
..Mellifluous..
..Mellifluous..

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 10:31am | IP Logged
                       MaNan SS : What SHall I Name This Amour ?

-- CHAPTER 3 --

"Nandini..Nandini Murthy"she replied.

"What else you know about her ?"Dr.Cabir asked.

"First who are you ?"Manik asked cutting off Cabir.

"Am Mukti..Mukti Vardhan"She replied seeing Nandini.

"What happened to her?How she ended up in hospital? Is she ok ? You do whatever it requires but just make sure that she should be alive.Don't worry about money and everythin.I will arrange everything and I will pay all her bills'She said in one breathe.

"Ms.Mukti,just calm down.She is okay but there are chances for her to go to coma.She need to  come to consciousness before it strikes 9 'o clocl.So let's wait for that.Bills will be sent to you soon.Inform her parents."Manik replied.

"She is an orphan.Her parents died in a car crash.She stays with me"Mukti replied in anger.

"Woah !! Calm down.We are sorry about that.We don't know about that.If she stays with you then why didn't you search for her.SHe is not in home for the past one day right ?"Cabir asked.

"She said she is going to Goa for a work for some days.So I thought she is in goa.When she was not receiving call I thought she must be in meeting.I never thought that she was in hospital and she lied to me."Mukti replied caressing her hair.

"Okay.Excuse us .If anything happens inform us."Manik said and started to leave.

"Thank you ..Thank you for everything"Mukti said to him as he is going.Manik nodded his head and saya it was our duty.He smiled and went.Cabir also left .Mukti called their friends and informed them about it.

Manik is studying some report when Cabir came in and sat in the opposite chair.

"Kinda weird case  na.That Nandini Murthy's."Cabir said.

"Why are you concentrating on that case more?"Manik asked keeping the report aside.

"Because it happened right infront of me.Why was she running like a maniac and crying like lunatic ?Suddenly a truck hits her and she goes and falls down somewhere and we take her to hospital and after 23 hours a girl comes and tells a lullaby and we trust on it.Awesome !!!"Cabir said completely signifying that he is frustrated.

"Cabir ! As it happened infront of you,you're stressing on that case more.We are doctors Cabir not investigators and cops.Seeing that girl..what's her name?"Arghh Haa Mukti.I guess we can trust her.Seeing her concern for her I guess we can trust her."Manik said .

"I guess you are right !! But we can't let someone go into wrong hands right ? I mean we have seen in so many other hospitals people coming in disguise and killing or kidnapping patients.SO I was just "Cabir said .

"Yeah !!! You're right.But let's trust her.I feel like trusting her so let's hope that she gains her consciousness back soon.SO she can discharged and can go out of her lives especially your life soon.Or else you will turn into a cop or some cid agent"Manik said playfully.

"Haha..Yeah !! Dr.Cabir to Agent Cabir."Cabir said while hi-fi ing Manik.

"Ok jokes apart.Let's complete our duty."Manik said raising from his chair.

"Don't forget that you have night duty here with me."Cabir said while winking at him.Manik nodded his head and sighed .

"It's going to be one hell tiring day."Manik said and went to rounds.

After seeing some patients ,Manik checked time.It's almost 9.So he thought of checking on Nandini.He made her way to her room.Suddenly a nurse came to him saying that senior doctor is calling him for something important.Manik nodded and told her to go.

Manik went to the senior doctor and they talked on some caseManik forgot about Nandini.Suddenly he checked the time and realized that he is late.He told the doctor about it and took his leave.In his way he met with Cabir.

"So did she come to consciousness?"Cabir asked seeing the time.It is showing 10:30.

"I didn't check on her.Dr.Singh had called hi for discussing about a case so I forgot about her.I took his leave to check on her."Manik said.

"Hmm..If she gains consciousness then her friend or nurse would have informed us.I guess she didn't gain yet"Cabir said 

"Hmm..you are right.But let's check on her."Manik said while opening the door only to get a shock.

"What the hell ?"Cabir said.

"Where the hell she is ?" Manik asked seeing no one on the bed.

"I told you Manik not to trust."Cabir said checking whole room.Mukti comes from washroom and is shocked to find Nandini missing.

"Where is Nandini ?"She asked 

"Same question.Where is she ?"Cabir asked.

"How the hell would I know?I went to washroom and came back and saw you both are standing here while Nandini is missing."Mukti said being completely shocked by Nandini's misisng.

"I have informed about it to the hospital.They are searching."Manik said.

"Ms.Mukti,I hope we can trust on you."Manik said being completely serious.

"Of course you can.Am her best friend god dammit !! not some criminal who came to kidnap her doctor."Mukti said completely understanding what he meant.

"We will see that.Give your phone number to hospital receptionist.If we find her we will call and inform you"Manik said 

"Okay.If I find her anywhere I will let you know.Thanks for everything and believe me I didn't do anything"Mukti said being in the state of breaking down.

"Ms.Mukti we trust you.Ok ? Now calm down and go.It's already night.You should leave."Cabir said

"Hmm"She replied and went.

"Where the hell she did disappear?"Cabir said while checking the room.

"But one thing is for sure."Manik said.

"What is that ?"Cabir asked.

"She is not in coma.She ragained her consciousness back."Manik said while seeing the wires which were attached to her body before.

Next Chapter : CHAPTER 4

SO ? How is it ? I know am very late in updating.But I am not quite well so that's why late in updating.I hope you liked this chapter.Thank yu so much for the likes and comments for the previous chapter.Do share your views on this chapter.Don't forget to hit like.

FOR PM'S BUDDY ME...

Love,
Harika..Keep smiling..it looks good on you..

Edited by ..Mellifluous.. - 18 May 2015 at 2:40am

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

mithunav2014bhavanimssonai-adricapooja.loyasweet_krushiJoan4lovesy3333mili_mini1Radhika279minhalasiflilmissshaziaExcel00703urbabiebhaswatee1308simply16anjalivarmasanhadivvi22ryaminitasnimanika7Anks_v17mydivaQueenOfHellsunset17BornInFireManan_obsessionManan_Ananyandcdanceappy111DevAkshiprati_25roseashpooh2015Daz4488lovelyyuvi10Saddy12Saisha_7bluelake99za90Cookiaarohi_angel98mini_manansharon.babuapps33mehjaben_nahinnimariousHTA111Arshirox97priya_sejwalRanKatDeepRanmusicialtieLovelylav7manya_18921July2014KaShforever06Mawara_Ejazkhadupamvani86kimnanauma88rockstarloverurvisainiHumzy_Dimples_A.Green-DZ-

Dhariya_ IF-Dazzler
Dhariya_
Dhariya_

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 10:38am | IP Logged
wow
where is nandini
U R back with your suspense game
Cabiraaa is sweetheart he cares for her
Loved it
cont soon

..Mellifluous..

Excel00703 Groupbie
Excel00703
Excel00703

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged
First to comment yay it was awesome update soon

..Mellifluous..

vani86 IF-Dazzler
vani86
vani86

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 10:44am | IP Logged
awesome
but where is nandini???????? oho...again suspense suspense...!!!!
pls continue soon
i hope she is fine...!!!
thanks a lot for the pm
take care
cabir is such a sweet heart...!!!!

..Mellifluous..

ndcdance Senior Member
ndcdance
ndcdance

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 10:45am | IP Logged
res Wink