Jamai Raja

India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

What do u want 2 c

Poll Question: What are u most excited to find out?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [11.76%]
13 [76.47%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [5.88%]
1 [5.88%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Hello people, 

I am back yet again with these polls. Tongue Very less activity going on this week in the forum as compared to last week. Cry I am sure we will lose our 10th position!! Confused But the week ain't over yet and there is still time, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE hit the CM,Big smile If you have time atleast hit it 10 times per day it will take like what 5-10 mins of you life LOL I am sure you can spare that to JR. Smile

Anyway coming to the topic, there are so many things which are to be unfold this week or maybe by next week but which ONE of them are YOU most excited to see?? Star

As for me i really want to know how did Sid meet up with Shiv and came to know about him and when did they plan all these things!! Embarrassed

Edited by skinnypal - 13 May 2015 at 8:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rachana10YD.AH

Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:23am | IP Logged
I'm excited to find out how did exactly Sid and shiv met. What was their reaction on seeing each other? Does shiv know that Sid is his ex jamai. Probably he knows. But really want a flashback of Sid and shiv meeting and exactly how they planned everything. Sid is always 2 steps ahead of everyone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skinnypal

rachana10 IF-Rockerz
rachana10
rachana10

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:31am | IP Logged
I'm really excited to knw how did sid-shiv met each other? Especially how cums he knw that he is roshni dad?Sillywhen she herself said to him that she never seen her dad even in photo then how he confirmed he is roshni's dad?...Shocked

Edited by rachana10 - 13 May 2015 at 8:31am

skinnypal

stephie34 Goldie
stephie34
stephie34

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:46am | IP Logged
I really wanna see how Sid and Shiv and listen to Shiv side of the story

skinnypal

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:34am | IP Logged
actually for me it is serially
option 2
option 1
option 3
all of them in this order 

skinnypal

arshi00 Groupbie
arshi00
arshi00

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Hi...Im a new member...& im dying to see sidni reunion more than anything else...TongueEmbarrassed

skinnypal

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi00

Hi...Im a new member...& im dying to see sidni reunion more than anything else...TongueEmbarrassed

Hi. Welcome to the JR forum. Big smile
We all are dying to see that since they got separated LOL but alas we have to be patient as it might take a bit longer than we hoped for Confused

arshi00

arshi00 Groupbie
arshi00
arshi00

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:32am | IP Logged
  • Hi...Im a new member...& im dying to see sidni reunion more than anything else...TongueEmbarrassed

Hi. Welcome to the JR forum. Big smile
    We all are dying to see that since they got separated LOL but alas we have to be patient as it might take a bit longer than we hoped for Confused
  • Thank you...yaa but kya karoon...dill hai ke manta nahin you know...LOLhope cvs reunite sidni soonEmbarrassed...

skinnypal

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index