Shastri Sisters

India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

today's epi was just ordinary? Watch it just for the trp (Page 2)

Waida1234 IF-Rockerz
Waida1234
Waida1234

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Hi...Radhika...! Did Anu apologize to Jhalli...? Shocked

That's a really wise and prudent decision/thought from Rajat part...warning Anu to stay away and not get involved in this Kajal issue..and thus worsen/complicate her relationship with Minty...! But, as you have voice out your opinion...Anu isn't someone who will sit idle...arms crossed and wait like an obedient child for the enemy to attack...especially, when the target is her own family...! 

By going against Rajat request...Anu will put herself in great troubles...! Kajal & gang are no ordinary or innocent people...they will certainly try to harm Anu...and that will piss off Rajat at one moment...! Rajat will be upset with Anu...but, somehow will support her...only to protect her, because as much as he knows his wife...she will stick to her decision of finding Kajal past...whether Rajat like it or not...! 

Just like you...I want Rajat and Minty relationship to worsen...I want Anuraj to leave Sareen House...! We can always expect and dream that our wish get fulfilled...! On one side, Rajat defending Anu and on the other side, Minty taking Kajal side...! We can expect another Mahabharata between mother and son...! Tongue 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adisimiAshakalyanihanii_0VJholic

adisimi Senior Member
adisimi
adisimi

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Shri i can completely understand your point of view and i guess u are right with your thinking too! The only complaint which i have with anu is that she is not giving time to rajat at all and she spoils his mood everytime by saying "mujhe sach ka pata lagana padega"! I completely agree that anu should fulfill her duties as a daughter in law but she shouldn't neglect rajat! I am afraid that if anu continues this attitude of exposing every person she feels is wrong, then rajat might seriously get annoyed with her mahanta some day! Basically shri hume toh bas anuraj romance chahiye thats it!Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshakalyaniVJholicWaida1234

Ashakalyani IF-Dazzler
Ashakalyani
Ashakalyani

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhika_r

Originally posted by Ashakalyani

i think both rajat and anu are correct in their respective views..rajat is very protective about anu..he doesnt want minty to hurt anu again ...in case of anu she always gives first  priority for her family and now sareen family is also her family...so she wants to protect them from kajal's bad intentions...so cant blame anuraj...
BUT I HATE WHEN ANU DOESNT GIVE IMPORTANCE TO RAJAT...Angry 

Yaar whenever rajat is with her she is either giving Pravachan on mummyji or she is preoccupied with something yaar. When will she ever romance yaar. I am tho fed up with her yaar.she is taking this family thing too far I think yaar

ya dats absolutely true...while watching anuraj scene today i thought anu will hug rajat when he asked why she is so disurbed..but nothing happened like dat... i have never seen anu intiating a hug...bichara rajat...

hanii_0VJholicWaida1234

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adisimi

Shri i can completely understand your point of view and i guess u are right with your thinking too! The only complaint which i have with anu is that she is not giving time to rajat at all and she spoils his mood everytime by saying "mujhe sach ka pata lagana padega"! I completely agree that anu should fulfill her duties as a daughter in law but she shouldn't neglect rajat! I am afraid that if anu continues this attitude of exposing every person she feels is wrong, then rajat might seriously get annoyed with her mahanta some day! Basically shri hume toh bas anuraj romance chahiye thats it!Tongue
haan simmi i can get ur point too!!!Big smile but i thought seriously about the kidnap track and wrote thisLOL coz then only we will have full on anuraj romance!!!Embarrassed

adisimiAshakalyaniVJholic

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Waida1234

Hi...Radhika...! Did Anu apologize to Jhalli...? Shocked

That's a really wise and prudent decision/thought from Rajat part...warning Anu to stay away and not get involved in this Kajal issue..and thus worsen/complicate her relationship with Minty...! But, as you have voice out your opinion...Anu isn't someone who will sit idle...arms crossed and wait like an obedient child for the enemy to attack...especially, when the target is her own family...! 

By going against Rajat request...Anu will put herself in great troubles...! Kajal & gang are no ordinary or innocent people...they will certainly try to harm Anu...and that will piss off Rajat at one moment...! Rajat will be upset with Anu...but, somehow will support her...only to protect her, because as much as he knows his wife...she will stick to her decision of finding Kajal past...whether Rajat like it or not...! 

Just like you...I want Rajat and Minty relationship to worsen...I want Anuraj to leave Sareen House...! We can always expect and dream that our wish get fulfilled...! On one side, Rajat defending Anu and on the other side, Minty taking Kajal side...! We can expect another Mahabharata between mother and son...! Tongue 

Hi waida , she did apologise to kaajal.waida I really really hope rajat and minty ties worsen and anuraj leave the house. But u r so correct rajju tho will always protect her irrespective of what she does , I think she takes advantage of this good nature of his. But I think she is back to hiding things from him. She never told him that kaajal hid the gift or was talking ill about him to minty etc. if she had probably he would have supported her jasoosing also

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Waida1234

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrividhya

haan simmi i can get ur point too!!!Big smile but i thought seriously about the kidnap track and wrote thisLOL coz then only we will have full on anuraj romance!!!Embarrassed

Shri u r still there? Obviously my Pravachan did not work . Mera bhi haal rajju jaisa ho gaya
VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:36am | IP Logged

i think both rajat and anu are correct in their respective views..rajat is very protective about anu..he doesnt want minty to hurt anu again ...in case of anu she always gives first  priority for her family and now sareen family is also her family...so she wants to protect them from kajal's bad intentions...so cant blame anuraj...
BUT I HATE WHEN ANU DOESNT GIVE IMPORTANCE TO RAJAT...Angry 

Yaar whenever rajat is with her she is either giving Pravachan on mummyji or she is preoccupied with something yaar. When will she ever romance yaar. I am tho fed up with her yaar.she is taking this family thing too far I think yaar

ya dats absolutely true...while watching anuraj scene today i thought anu will hug rajat when he asked why she is so disurbed..but nothing happened like dat... i have never seen anu intiating a hug...bichara rajat...

U r so right yaar . I wish she had given rajat a hug yaar. Cvs Angry
shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shrividhya

Shri u r still there? Obviously my Pravachan did not work . Mera bhi haal rajju jaisa ho gaya
haha!!! radu i opened the application form then didnt undertsand much so waiting for dad to come from office!!!LOLLOLLOL u guys are so good so i cant stay away from uguys!!! but now dinner time so i have to go!!!LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VJholic

Go to top