Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

For those who are saying that TRP increased bcoz of Sahil (Page 2)

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Who made SaHil? .Tongue Of course CVs! They are now using the OTP now! Giving Credit to SaHil means giving Credit to CVs. 
In one word its all due to real OTP. 

By OTP do you mean "One True Pairing"??? Or it has some other abbreviation too??!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran_singh_24Intuitiveflora212

fizy_wizy IF-Dazzler
fizy_wizy
fizy_wizy

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fizywizy-woo

Truly said.

I believe story, execution, drama is the element that increases the trp.

Every character deserves the applaud.

4Lions have been bashed quite often, now we need to praise them whole heartedly esp. Gul

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Bollyfan44RaingoddessIntuitive...Tanu...chicksoup

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TIA.Tia

Originally posted by flora212

Who made SaHil? .Tongue Of course CVs! They are now using the OTP now! Giving Credit to SaHil means giving Credit to CVs. 
In one word its all due to real OTP. 

By OTP do you mean "One True Pairing"??? Or it has some other abbreviation too??!!
OTP means the main story or the lead characters I guess Confused not sure LOL but something like that only

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Lelyafizy_wizymicshysimran_singh_24Intuitive

Hanie Senior Member
Hanie
Hanie

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:35am | IP Logged
sorry im not against anyone.just want to said something similar. before some always give credit only to Surbhi when trp increased n when seher come they also said the same.not aknowledge others just bcz she is the longers in quboolhai.Not even once they said about KV or others.I know someone or more will mad at me but the truth always bitter na.Even lately some still saying the same seher need to come so trp will increased bcz she is trp pullers.So what about SJ as Sanam or Jannat dont she also can make trp.She still Sj right.Once again i said this is not against anyone espcially Surbhi bcz i know she is amazing actress.She n Kv make quboolhai up again.Not one person but everyone but maybe the OTP make it more bcz that what peeps want.But still this time i give credit more to KV bcz his comeback make this track interesting again.At least for me.WinkNo heart feeling.peaceSmile

Edited by Hanie - 13 May 2015 at 8:37am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLife-GrilledCheese-micshyminnie2308simran_singh_24Raingoddesssahil333Intuitive...Tanu...KhatamKahani

Laura.. IF-Rockerz
Laura..
Laura..

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:42am | IP Logged
I gave all credit to KV. If he didn't take the desicion to quit this show, Gul and cv's wouldn't change the storyline. So yeah trp's increased because of him Embarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifeBollyfan44Hanie-GrilledCheese-minnie2308micshysimran_singh_24Raingoddesssahil333Intuitive...Tanu...flora212

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:44am | IP Logged
I have said this in another post, SaHil and the story are the two pillars of QH! SaHil along with a proper story, execution, direction etc... are making this track a hit! So def hats off to the cvs for realizing and ditching a trashy track and bringing back the focus on the leads! SaHil and their Junoon are what makes the story and track interesting! Along with SaHil, the supporting cast are doing well too, be it Lateef, Khala, Saif and even Sanam2, Shaad and Shashi contribute! All in all the whole team deserves credit! So def thanks to the cvs and Zee for bringing it back on track! And a special thanks to KV too for understanding what the audiences want and for acknowledging the respect we deserve after waiting so long! Good post!! 

Edited by Raingoddess - 13 May 2015 at 8:46am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Bollyfan44LelyaHanie-GrilledCheese-micshyminnie2308simran_singh_24sahil333--Aishwarya--...Tanu...chicksoupIntuitiveflora212KhatamKahani

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:49am | IP Logged

Truly said.

I believe story, execution, drama is the element that increases the trp.

Every character deserves the applaud.

4Lions have been bashed quite often, now we need to praise them whole heartedly esp. Gul

Gul Rocks...and she knows what her audience wants.Party

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie2308RaingoddessIntuitive...Tanu...

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

I have said this in another post, SaHil and the story are the two pillars of QH! SaHil along with a proper story, execution, direction etc... are making this track a hit! So def hats off to the cvs for realizing and ditching a trashy track and bringing back the focus on the leads! SaHil and their Junoon are what makes the story and track interesting! Along with SaHil, the supporting cast are doing well too, be it Lateef, Khala, Saif and even Sanam2, Shaad and Shashi contribute! All in all the whole team deserves credit! So def thanks to the cvs and Zee for bringing it back on track! And a special thanks to KV too for understanding what the audiences want and for acknowledging the respect we deserve after waiting so long! Good post!! 
Completely my point of view as well... Smile Ditto!! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LelyamicshyRaingoddessIntuitive...Tanu...flora212KhatamKahani

Go to top