Qubool Hai

For those who are saying that TRP increased bcoz of Sahil - Page 2

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: TIA.Tia

By OTP do you mean "One True Pairing"??? Or it has some other abbreviation too??!!

OTP means the main story or the lead characters I guess ๐Ÿ˜• not sure ๐Ÿ˜† but something like that only

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hanie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry im not against anyone.just want to said something similar. before some always give credit only to Surbhi when trp increased n when seher come they also said the same.not aknowledge others just bcz she is the longers in quboolhai.Not even once they said about KV or others.I know someone or more will mad at me but the truth always bitter na.Even lately some still saying the same seher need to come so trp will increased bcz she is trp pullers.So what about SJ as Sanam or Jannat dont she also can make trp.She still Sj right.Once again i said this is not against anyone espcially Surbhi bcz i know she is amazing actress.She n Kv make quboolhai up again.Not one person but everyone but maybe the OTP make it more bcz that what peeps want.But still this time i give credit more to KV bcz his comeback make this track interesting again.At least for me.๐Ÿ˜‰No heart feeling.peace๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Hanie - 8 years ago
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I gave all credit to KV. If he didn't take the desicion to quit this show, Gul and cv's wouldn't change the storyline. So yeah trp's increased because of him ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have said this in another post, SaHil and the story are the two pillars of QH! SaHil along with a proper story, execution, direction etc... are making this track a hit! So def hats off to the cvs for realizing and ditching a trashy track and bringing back the focus on the leads! SaHil and their Junoon are what makes the story and track interesting! Along with SaHil, the supporting cast are doing well too, be it Lateef, Khala, Saif and even Sanam2, Shaad and Shashi contribute! All in all the whole team deserves credit! So def thanks to the cvs and Zee for bringing it back on track! And a special thanks to KV too for understanding what the audiences want and for acknowledging the respect we deserve after waiting so long! Good post!! Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: fizywizy-woo

4Lions have been bashed quite often, now we need to praise them whole heartedly esp. Gul

Gul Rocks...and she knows what her audience wants.๐Ÿฅณ
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Raingoddess

I have said this in another post, SaHil and the story are the two pillars of QH! SaHil along with a proper story, execution, direction etc... are making this track a hit! So def hats off to the cvs for realizing and ditching a trashy track and bringing back the focus on the leads! SaHil and their Junoon are what makes the story and track interesting! Along with SaHil, the supporting cast are doing well too, be it Lateef, Khala, Saif and even Sanam2, Shaad and Shashi contribute! All in all the whole team deserves credit! So def thanks to the cvs and Zee for bringing it back on track! And a special thanks to KV too for understanding what the audiences want and for acknowledging the respect we deserve after waiting so long! Good post!! 

Completely my point of view as well... ๐Ÿ˜Š Ditto!! 
Raingoddess thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Tanu...

Of course 4lions & Gul deserves the credit. ๐Ÿ‘ They are the ones who created Sahil
They pulled back viewers like me who gave up almost. ๐Ÿ˜†
Gul has the credit of rescuing an almost sinking ship.

Bang on! I agree โญ๏ธ
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Bang on! I agree โญ๏ธ

I think more than Gul it is KV for whom this story came on track๐Ÿ˜† Warna imagine but of course Gul deserves the credit for using her mind properly๐Ÿ˜ณ
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I have said this in another post, SaHil and the story are the two pillars of QH! SaHil along with a proper story, execution, direction etc... are making this track a hit! So def hats off to the cvs for realizing and ditching a trashy track and bringing back the focus on the leads! SaHil and their Junoon are what makes the story and track interesting! Along with SaHil, the supporting cast are doing well too, be it Lateef, Khala, Saif and even Sanam2, Shaad and Shashi contribute! All in all the whole team deserves credit! So def thanks to the cvs and Zee for bringing it back on track! And a special thanks to KV too for understanding what the audiences want and for acknowledging the respect we deserve after waiting so long! Good post!! 

What I wanted to say too!
I don't know if there should be an order to thank them all...
KV for sticking to his guns and not burning his bridges.
SJ for being a very good friend.
Gul for being FLEXIBLE ...
And Zee for whatever they might have done...๐Ÿ˜†

My show is back on track...I am getting mindblowing entertainment...Thankful to everyone who made it possible. And that includes the whole creative team that seems to be off drugs now.๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by chicksoup - 8 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: flora212

I think more than Gul it is KV for whom this story came on track๐Ÿ˜† Warna imagine but of course Gul deserves the credit for using her mind properly๐Ÿ˜ณ

True ๐Ÿ˜† They both deserve credit, along with Zee ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†