Nice post and dadi is such an weirdo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

iLoveNutella Senior Member
iLoveNutella
iLoveNutella

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Nice post Big smile
Yeah I don't get it either , Dadi's stupid 'logic' and backward thinking is stopping the Birla sons from living normal lives . They need to show Pratima and the BBs (Birla Boys) less weak . They are blessed with a voice , so they use it . Even if they can't stand up against Dadi - the least they can do is stand up against Ragini and Menka . It looks like Anuj and Sauravbh are scared of their wives!! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aneraSM.Lopayanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by unicornlover

Nice post Big smile
Yeah I don't get it either , Dadi's stupid 'logic' and backward thinking is stopping the Birla sons from living normal lives . They need to show Pratima and the BBs (Birla Boys) less weak . They are blessed with a voice , so they use it . Even if they can't stand up against Dadi - the least they can do is stand up against Ragini and Menka . It looks like Anuj and Sauravbh are scared of their wives!! LOL

thanks Smile  Dadi chose the perfect lazy and jobless wives for her jobless grandsons but her videogamer grandson got superwoman for a wife so she will whip him into a manLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aneraSM.Lopa

anera Goldie
anera
anera

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Nice post Big smile

thanks Smile  Dadi chose the perfect lazy and jobless wives for her jobless grandsons but her videogamer grandson got superwoman for a wife so she will whip him into a manLOL

Hoi i am new to this story 
My mom tell me the story of this show
And i think iTS more like that dadi dont want anyone of the familymemeber to get independ
Bcz think About iT if yuvraj start working and on his CV get experince and also would have his OWN  money 
If dadi would throuw out suhani he can just rent Some place For them self 
He would not need dadi or her money
So by giving the BBs money and free time she is just making them incapabel For. Their futur 
I hope the BBs understanding this 

Edited by anera - 13 May 2015 at 12:23pm

SM.Lopayanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anera

Originally posted by yanks28

Nice post Big smile

Hoi i am new to this story 
My mom tell me the story of this show
And i think iTS more like that dadi dont want anyone of the familymemeber to get independ
Bcz think About iT if yuvraj start working and on his CV get experince and also would have his OWN  money 
If dadi would throuw out suhani he can just rent Some place For them self 
He would not need dadi or her money
So by giving the BBs money and free time she is just making them incapabel For. Their futur 
I hope the BBs understanding this 

I agree with your points...this seems like the only logical explanation but I think they need to show Dadi thinking along these lines otherwise this track seemsa bit ridiculous and far fetched...a supposedly wise woman wants the 3 male heirs to sit on their butts and do nothing for their entire lives...she must be sick.

aneraSM.Lopa

simpleton Senior Member
simpleton
simpleton

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Hi mehwu... yaar shuker hai it clicked the cvs to show business downfall...
Yeh sab india forums peh humari complains perh perh ke hua hai.. werna the birla boys would just be timepassing at birla house lolzz..

N honestly these boys had no interest to take care of the business 
:$$$

anera

iLoveNutella Senior Member
iLoveNutella
iLoveNutella

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
But I also don't understand why Suhani can't go to the office on her own . If she really wants to go and help her 'family' then she can go on her own . She should have known that it's not going to work with BBs going to office anyway - you can bring a horse to the river but not necessarily make it drink the water . Also Dadi should tell RagsMen that they shouldn't do any unnecessary shopping - for example today they did shopping - seriously they had 5 bags each ! Then Dadi told them to go watch a movie !!! Hope Dadi gets to know that RagsMen will only cause destruction.

yanks28

nimmu96 Goldie
nimmu96
nimmu96

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
I am amused with the cvs that they planned this track long ago because since the serial started none of the Birls boys are going to the office.  Not only dadi but even you can't see wives like Ragmen who feel if their husband go to work they will dominate their wives.   

yanks28

Go to top