Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Colors Creating So Much Hype About Marriages

umitumi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Colors has been creating so much hype about IshKar abd RaRi marriages. They have been continuously tweeting about it. I am sure the reason they are doing it is to build the dram around the marriages. And then on the marriage day itself there will be a major twist. What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sria2015 thumbnail
OBVIOUSLY... however being a viewer.. I donot like to see overtly done flashbacks.. Let us take for example Ishani's flashback about what Ritika said to Ranveer that they are not married..bla bla bla.. The flashback ate away a good chunk of the already short episode..let alone the ad breaks. Quite a drag I must say..It needs to pace up now..I am Following The spoilers More than the Episodes these days!
umitumi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sria2015

OBVIOUSLY... however being a viewer.. I donot like to see overtly done flashbacks.. Let us take for example Ishani's flashback about what Ritika said to Ranveer that they are not married..bla bla bla.. The flashback ate away a good chunk of the already short episode..let alone the ad breaks. Quite a drag I must say..It needs to pace up now..I am Following The spoilers More than the Episodes these days!

Seriously..out of 30 minutes, advertisements take away 7-8 mintes..flashbacks 3-4 minutes..n those stupid Chaitali, Prateek etc etc another 5 minutes..so all we get is 10-12 minutes..Too much dragging I must say.
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 can shikar have a flash back of the beach scene where Ish said she wanted 2 kill herself  bec the man she loves married someone  else  n  will soon be a father ...