The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_var

xBabyAngelx IF-Rockerz
xBabyAngelx
xBabyAngelx

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dogan1

Gave 4 nimmy
Yes  better than yesterday...not many fillers!

What I liked
Shlok clicking pic of wifey...was very sweet...
And astha DQ act...I was laughing ...
Done well by shrenu...good job dear!
Shlokh proud face holding his astha was done well by Avi !

Precap looks good!

Yes It was better than yesterday

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_varDogan1

xBabyAngelx IF-Rockerz
xBabyAngelx
xBabyAngelx

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uma111

gave 4 Nimmy.
all scenes are best. i loved the car scene. Asthma did not move an inch away from Shlok. 
Totally agree with you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_var

Sajiie Goldie
Sajiie
Sajiie

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BabyBearFan

Originally posted by nim_var

Originally posted by Honeypot

Gave four nimmo for  ashlok...I liked the first scene...her head automatically comes to rest in his shoulders ..that was beautifully done...nimmo don't forget he has iron controoolll...that why he was successful in putting the sleeping doll away..he did his trade mark style on her hair couldn't resist that. Saji, yes..the first scene though it lasted for only 1-1.5 minutes was very good...esp when he..resisted her...despite her..being comfy on his shoulder..it was easier to resist while she was asleep than awake and think he took a picture for his sanity...that was real cute of Shlok. As for NERVES OF STEEL AND IRON CONTROL...who else but Shlokie bear is endowed with such...things...
Loved the way astha was behaving when she woke up...he is behaving indifferently so that she won't doubt him...watermelon scene was nice...last time it was more sweeter ...I loved shrenu in that scene
Then and now...what's with shlok and eating ,..only he will eat when she regains consciousness...Confusedi mean after astha  regains her memory...he could have given her some company..
when she awoke, was very quick to fault him. They could have shown where and how he spent the night..but that is also left to our imagination. Confused Shrenu was..brilliant at the watermelon scene..and Shlok must have had dinner thanks to his companions. Confused So he is not really v hungry. He wants her to feed him puri bhaji with her own two hands...LOLLOL
I am not impressed with gang act..What was purpose was the purpose ..to bring forth her nauntanki maybe...dq was as usual  natural .. loved DQ, MB..and Shlok talking to MB behind his teeth..that was god as for the rest...just lampposts.
By the way they all changed their dress so they went back to chawl...so what was the need of walking and eating  vada pav.. another mystery...so..not going to wrack my brains on this one...
I agree with u completely his act totally fell flat today for me when the thron pricked astha...there was no intensity at all...I didn't expect this from him as he has given completely mindblowing performances before...he has a tendency to flatter in intimate scenes with shrenu lately and am not liking that...the difference is so obvious...he is Totally at lose where to put his hands  on her...
the last time..the thorn pricked her...he was so worried...franctic...thi lost it.s time...he just called out MB...and they all came rushing like they were waiting for his call...yeah yeah...and then...he was...so clueless as to what to do with her and WITH HIS HANDS...IT WAS...SO VERY OBVIOUS...WHAT'S WRONG WITH CV'S OR WITH DIR...A BIG LETDOWN..IN THIS SCENE...
Looks like taken in a rush and maybe editing pblm too...didn't impress me ..exactly from when did he need help in lifting tiny...that was so lame...his dialogue s ..I don't want to talk about it...these writersAngry
a total...LETDOWN.
The car scene was nice ..she is not even moving away from him...Clap I loved both of them here 
Last scene was nice and will get a continuation Tom...open challenge thrown again at IS..his expressions are too good here..after coming on the heels of..the..previous one..this was...good..enjoyed it..

I too think kalindi is going to bring bigger challenges for shlok...but as I said yesterday I am completely outraged at cvs handling  of kirloskers as no parent will behave like that... the K's are at sea and..kalindi has totally lost it...back to the courts..applying for a divorce case or a lawsuit against the Agnis.
All this sounds so frustrating, Honey! Completely happy to skip the episode rather than getting irritated and guessing who is at fault? The "professional"actor who cant keep personal stuff/grievenaces aside while at work, the novice director with no proper vision or completely unskilled editors or unenthusiastic/lazy cvs!

U said it all Saji...it's just sloppy writing and execution at its worst...or best 
Now I am  certain that we r not gonna get our ashlok back...that is long gone ..we may and will get the bickering ashlok as they can do that standing one meter away and still deliver..

I am not going to start as I am too much frustrated and don't want to spoil the hopes of those who still  believe in this show in the hope that everything is going to be ok..

I love u Saji Hug for what u wrote in sathia comment ..no beating  around the bush straight to the point...I respect that .

Edited by Honeypot - 13 May 2015 at 11:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jhumjhumSathia007mainkyanaamdoonnim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akashavani

Nimmy...Very Good and Lovely...AShlok...Loved Epi and Precap.
Loved .5..AShlok scene in hut..Shlok  moves away  Astha's  Head from shoulder...and then ...Clears Her Bangs...and  Clicks  Astha's  Picture...While Astha in Morning  Scolds Shlok leaving her alone Lovely and Cute...ASTHA...is definitely  Back.

Melon and Gang scene ...Okay...Astha's Antics were Good...Thorn Scene was  Real..but Good.

The Car scene...Ebp...Was Lovely...Astha  leaning on Shlok  even after  ...Waking Up...Showing...Astha  Finally  Completely  Trusts Shlok  Now...ok.

Shlok and Indrajeet  scene...Rocked Completely. ...The way Shlok Showed  Astha in His Arms...and His Handshake   and  Warning  to  Indrajeet. ...Rocked...

Waiting for the...Game to Start...BUT ...Looks Like ...Kalindi...is getting ..Divorce  or Search Papers Ready...NOT GOOD ..For SHLOK and ..ASHLOK..will Astha will get memory or not...!!!!!..

Avinash and Shrenu. ...Are Rocking ...as Usual. ..Beautifully. ...loved them .

Vinni,.

We got one trademark gesture from Shlok...they could have given us the patented forehead kiss but no...that has been exhausted I suppose...anyway...something is better than nothing and a whole lot better than the crappy epi of yday... But then the euphoria was very short lived as we got a lousy...thorn scene where the lead DID NOT KNOW WHERE TO PUT HIS HANDS..N WHAT EXPRESSIONS TO GIVE..ALSO NEEDED HELP TO LIFT HIS "WIFE".

the saving grace after that disastrous...scene was the faceoff betn Shlokjit... good expressions by both here and the miniscule car scene of Ashlok.

Kalindi is back to the courts..taking decisions on behalf of Aastha once more... as for memory...and the intensity...let it comes at its own pace or not...Confused Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SajiiejhumjhumSathia007Dogan1

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by k.taddy1234

i will give Four today...

I love Shlok when he click Aastha Picture its  so sweet of him..
Aastha Drama act is Good
I also like Car Scene a lot..
But I loved the last part most when shlok come in Sarkaar house while holding Aastha and give him a Silent waring... Shlok smile is too good and Sarkaar Tesnion and Anger also good...

Agree with you that the last scene was the best one...as the others were..ok..and the only good thing was seeing the DQ back, esp with the bandits and the watermelon scene.

Waiting to see Shlokjit..today.
nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saibhargav

good eps.really liked ashlok scenes.shrenu rocked as aastha as usual.eagerly waiting for fb's of aastha.i didnt feel that aastha was pricked by a thorn she just fell down and cant see any pain from her and shlok just behaved as it had been to someother person.overall ashlok rocked in their way.

Thanks Sai for the rating.

Aastha was rocking as always... and yes..good obs on the thorn scene...said it all. Overall it was good but...could have been a lot better.
nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elation

Nimmy, you cracked me up calling him gentleman!!LOLLOL

Shlok looks detached and even unfeeling, but glad, atleast he is not ignoring her!He n his uncaring expressions are making meWacko But I liked his stealthy smile, when Aastha asks CB about gun!Tongue

I controlled myself when CB asked him not to worry, as I couldn't found any traces of anxiety on his face when she was unconsciously lying!LOL

Okay, let me give 3, one for Barkha's feigned  coughs, 1 for watermelon scene and 1 for Shlok clicking her pic!!Embarrassed

Jess,

hahaha.. You had a smile...atleast when reading this..thread... What else to call it as he behaved...like one then..and being..oh so very careful and treating her fine bone china that would crack if he so much as laid a finger on her or even if she laid her head on his shoulder...can't have that all..LOLLOL

We are finding...such a range of expressions on Shlok's face..that if never fails to amuse these days.. The only..consistent expressions are from Aastha..Clap. and Vahini who...has patented her...FLUTTERS  and WIDE EYED LOOK PERFECTLY.  The rest keep us guessing. Confused

Those teeny tiny...asides were the saving grace of the epi..and of ashlok. Liked the way u granted points to yr rating...good...LOLLOL  Let us see what today brings...to the table. Ready for the dissection.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SajiiejhumjhumSathia007ElationDogan1

Go to top