7 [23.33%]
1 [3.33%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Dogan1 IF-Sizzlerz
Dogan1
Dogan1

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sathia007

@Nimmy, @Saji ( honey), @Saji ( BBF), @ SWEETU, @JHUMJUM @ Divya, @j Jess & my other forum mates
 I read most of your views on yesterday's episode  &  leads' performances  !!!!

One thing is common ,  Everybody  agrrees that DAKU scene was forced imposed and Thorn pricking scene was a night mare  in all respects except the fainted person ( She has nothing to do, other than lying down !!!!). Such a romantic scene they have crucified  recklessly!!!

@ Nimmy 
 SHLOK now needs help to lift TINY because he is having severe low  back pain - you just guess why  -  At least  you  ( including me ) do n't need further explanation !!!!! - Ha ha ha !!!!  - real story!!!

!!! However, Nimmy - you have suggested two female to lift  BHARKHA to  maintain respect to an unknwn woman !!!! - No Nimmy I can not swallow this logic even -  Whenever We deal with any ill person -   as a human ( our first instinct ) , our first duty  goes to the safety of that ill person - no question of disrespect in that secene - in presence of so many people of mixed genders !!!!

@ sweetu -  Whom are you defining as Bandit queen - I have seen surpanaka only !!!!

@  Saji (BFF ) - We have to say '' Yes Boss/ yes Sir'' - all the time - Sorry ,  it is not written in my dictionery !!!!!

@Jhumjhum -  ADARSH BHARTI NARI -  always becomes a  pawn  in our male dominating society  starting from SITA,  Neither Draupadi / nor Krishna/  - is so common !!!! We can see   JUTHISTIR/ We can see Ram, we can see BHISMA/ we can  see DURYADHAN everywhere but where is KRISHNA ???- good Logicfor our CVS '' Leaving his ill wife to a psycho enemy  camp and challanging that psycho  for  an ego fight'' !!!!! - Iss LOGIC KO KYA NAAM DOON EK BAAR PHIR !!!!!

@ Divya - i gree with you that  it should be a team work / success depends on team work but  as a lead - you have got some duty to to the show also !!!!!! - not looking here  & there  and showing confusion about his own reaction !!!!! - I agree with you that   editing was bad !!! - but unfortunately this type of editing error is  being visible more recently  mainly when VAHINI is around !!!!! - no ill feeling !!!!
 Editing about pallu ,/saree/ hugging side - these are neglible error ( We have seen in the past on several occassions) -  makes it funny but  not disgusting   !!!!

I 

Dear,
By team work I meant all of them together killed that scene ...I was sarcastic Ouch 

Edited by Dogan1 - 14 May 2015 at 5:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jhumjhumnim_var

mainkyanaamdoon IF-Dazzler
mainkyanaamdoon
mainkyanaamdoon

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nim_var

Originally posted by padmajag

Nimmy 
I gave 3

Thanks padmaja..finally u got my name..LOLLOL and for the rating too.
good to hear. Good to hear that half of the exams are finished. Have a good weekend and If I guess correctly..you are going to be watching some of old Ashlok...esp the Jungle Hm track..EBP. Wink ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND. SmileSmile

Hey Nimmy,

I always read your rating first and after 2 hr only will watch the episodes, I saw tamil wordinds in your comment, neengha entha ooru pa, I am also  from Kanchipuram

Hey ...nice to meet another fellow Tamilian..in the forum..there are quite a few of us here...Potomac, Dogan, nandu, charanyaraj, crazian...u may..come across my posts peppered with some tamil words... LOL

Nice to know that you are from the temple town..and am your close neighbour...pakkathu..ooru dhaan...namma ooru Chennai. Big smile

A whole tamil kootam. BTW my full name is Padmaja too. Nice meeting you here virtually @Padmajag. Usually I see lots of padmavathy, padmini etc but you are the first padmaja I have come across. Get kind of thrill when reading your name Smile

Edited by mainkyanaamdoon - 14 May 2015 at 6:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mainkyanaamdoon

Nimmy 
I gave 3

good to hear. Good to hear that half of the exams are finished. Have a good weekend and If I guess correctly..you are going to be watching some of old Ashlok...esp the Jungle Hm track..EBP. Wink ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND. SmileSmile

Hey Nimmy,

I always read your rating first and after 2 hr only will watch the episodes, I saw tamil wordinds in your comment, neengha entha ooru pa, I am also  from Kanchipuram

Hey ...nice to meet another fellow Tamilian..in the forum..there are quite a few of us here...Potomac, Dogan, nandu, charanyaraj, crazian...u may..come across my posts peppered with some tamil words... LOL

Nice to know that you are from the temple town..and am your close neighbour...pakkathu..ooru dhaan...namma ooru Chennai. Big smile

A whole tamil kootam. BTW my full name is Padmaja too. Nice meeting you here virtually @Padmajag. Usually I see lots of padmavathy, padmini etc but you are the first padmaja I have come across. Get kind of thrill when reading your name Smile

Padmaja...another one.. we have two Saji's 2 Deepa's n you both now. Good..may the Kootam...increase...(peruganum)...hohoo...the more the merrier..  Where are you based at ?

padmajagmainkyanaamdoon

mainkyanaamdoon
mainkyanaamdoon

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Padmaja...another one.. we have two Saji's 2 Deepa's n you both now. Good..may the Kootam...increase...(peruganum)...hohoo...the more the merrier.. Where are you based at ?

Nimmy - right now in Texas . But LOL was born in Bangalore .

Edited by mainkyanaamdoon - 14 May 2015 at 6:36pm

nim_vardv19

padmajag Senior Member
padmajag
padmajag

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mainkyanaamdoon

Nimmy 
I gave 3

Hey Nimmy,

Myself also Padmavathi and husband name is Jag so padmajag here in Germany.
Nice to meet Padma 
We all came to know each other through EBP 

nim_vardv19

mainkyanaamdoon
mainkyanaamdoon

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Myself also Padmavathi and husband name is Jag so padmajag here in Germany.[/DIV]
Nice to meet Padma
We all came to know each other through EBP

Oh oh Smile then guess I am the only Padmaja here. But anyway's 2 padmas

Edited by mainkyanaamdoon - 14 May 2015 at 3:44pm

nim_vardv19

casweetu12 Goldie
casweetu12
casweetu12

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by casweetu12

Hahaha Rofl.. reading every1 comments on yesterday epi LOL
<font color="#0000FF">SWEETS, dear...your comment was missing on the ALL IMP THORN SCENE n as always...bang on the...head. Rofl...me too after reading yr comments. LOL</font>

It was clearly seen that avinash is way too uncomfortable.. cautious.. concious... awkward & disinterested when it comes 2 touching shrenu Wink <font color="#0000FF">yes yes yes...esp when Vahini is in front of his eyes...gosh...IT WAS SO OBVIOUS N NOT TO BE MISSED. HE FUMBLED...DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO N ACTED LIKE AN AWKWARD TEENAGER..FACED WITH HIS...CRUSH...</font>

And 4 God's sake it is not director.. editor or CVS fault as always Wink
Since the scenes which required him 2 stand 2 feet away from her & purely on expression were enacted nicely by him Wink

Shrenu is just the same... trusting & comfy & professional with her costar LOL... <font color="#0000FF">AGREE</font>

The whole dacoit scene was total waste & thorn scene was pathetic <font color="#0000FF">agree</font>

@ swathya

Completely agree with u dear

What was the need of MB & gang & VAHINI in junle..was vahini there 2 SPY on BHAUJI???? Wink
Why were the gang searching temple LOL when Ashlok didn't reach there

Why shlOK acting as getting AMNESIA when spike hit astha...
Why was he confused & lost while touching her?? Who was he afraid
Of Wink??? Definitely not of animals LOL... so maybe of BANDIT QUEEN Wink <font color="#0000FF">no dinner...yaar...if he ticks off the bandit queen. </font>

Is shrenu put on so much weight that avinash needed MB gang help 2 lift her up LOL or is it 1st time that shlok lifted astha in his arms LOL <font color="#0000FF">yes...put on weight staying with PP as she was showered with so much LUV N ATTENTION. Wink</font>

And most important question...
Why is astha used as a PAWN in the game between 2 MCP.. Shlok & IS Ouch... they r making her like some WINNING TROPHY Angry <font color="#0000FF">this is getting to me now...trying hard to maintain the enthu... using up the last reserves of my patience. Only the pals in the forum make me wanna come back here. Big smile</font>

By making IS jealous & angry.. shlok is subjecting astha 2 more Indu torture... since now in order 2 take revenue Indu may shed sum CROCODILE TEARS & force astha 2 CONSUMATE their fake marriage Confused <font color="#0000FF">Gosh...don't want to go there but...then again to keep the lead happy..the CV's can go to any..lengths...right...</font>

I knw.. I knw... m not gonna get any answers 2 this... since now very soon our questions vil b seen as ILLOGICAL LOL but still couldn't stop myself Wink

AVINASH WAKE UP & PLZ DON'T SPOIL THE ASHLOK MAGIC THAT U BOTH CREATED TOGETHER Wink <font color="#0033FF">WAKE UP AND SMELL THE BURNT COFFEE...VERY UNPLEASANT FOR THE FANS. THE SHOW IS ON THE ROAD TO RUIN. </font>

ROFL

Oh Ya LOL u knw naa nowadays m busy on quitter.. giving them our valuable feedback online Wink
But than that whole spike scene was so hilarious that couldn't stop myself frm doing PEEK A BOO on ur post & drop some BOMBS LOL

And v all can make out that when vahini is in front.. BHAUJI hands not only FUMBLE but TREMBLE while touching astha LOL astha

But not his fault... it's a way of showing RESPECT 2 HIS ELDERS Wink
ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jhumjhumnim_vardv19

casweetu12 Goldie
casweetu12
casweetu12

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dogan1

Originally posted by casweetu12

Hahaha Rofl.. reading every1 comments on yesterday epi LOL

It was clearly seen that avinash is way too uncomfortable.. cautious.. concious... awkward & disinterested when it comes 2 touching shrenu Wink

And 4 God's sake it is not director.. editor or CVS fault as always Wink
Since the scenes which required him 2 stand 2 feet away from her & purely on expression were enacted nicely by him Wink

Shrenu is just the same... trusting & comfy & professional with her costar LOL...

The whole dacoit scene was total waste & thorn scene was pathetic

@ swathya

Completely agree with u dear

What was the need of MB & gang & VAHINI in junle..was vahini there 2 SPY on BHAUJI???? Wink
Why were the gang searching temple LOL when Ashlok didn't reach there

Why shlOK acting as getting AMNESIA when spike hit astha...
Why was he confused & lost while touching her?? Who was he afraid
Of Wink??? Definitely not of animals LOL... so maybe of BANDIT QUEEN Wink

Is shrenu put on so much weight that avinash needed MB gang help 2 lift her up LOL or is it 1st time that shlok lifted astha in his arms LOL

And most important question...
Why is astha used as a PAWN in the game between 2 MCP.. Shlok & IS Ouch... they r making her like some WINNING TROPHY Angry

By making IS jealous & angry.. shlok is subjecting astha 2 more Indu torture... since now in order 2 take revenue Indu may shed sum CROCODILE TEARS & force astha 2 CONSUMATE their fake marriage Confused

I knw.. I knw... m not gonna get any answers 2 this... since now very soon our questions vil b seen as ILLOGICAL LOL but still couldn't stop myself Wink

AVINASH WAKE UP & PLZ DON'T SPOIL THE ASHLOK MAGIC THAT U BOTH CREATED TOGETHER Wink

ROFL

@bold
Saw the thorn scene again Sweetu/ nimmy
Apart from the actors in that scene...
What I noticed now was there is a editing problem as well...it was looking like the director shot the rehearsal scene ...Shocked
Every half sec shloks hand was on and off astha...one scene it's on her chin then off then again on again off...badly edited...OuchOuchDay before yesterday also when barkha was asking about astha to shlok agin bad editing...barkha had her Pallu around her shoulder then off the next sec , again on...

Looks like it's a team workLOL

Sorry divya. 4 the late reply

But just 4 ur observations I decided 2 REWIND the whole epi & watched again LOL

But u knw what I guess having PALLU on & off the other shoulder does not bother & attract my attention unless. it completely falls off her shoulder.. Wink like the bathroom romance   ROFL
Ebp is full of such blunders & now v r used 2 it LOL

But when actors act irresponsibly & clueless once the camera is rolling.. then that do attract my criticism LOL

Even while lifting her.. avinash acted very lethargic & confused..
This was not expected from him when initially he had lifted her empteen No. Of times Wink

And such type of things r happening with him quite often now LOL

So he really needs 2 concentrate on his body language when doing touchy touchy scenes with shrenu
Since they r falling flat just because of him Wink

In rest of the scenes he is better LOL
ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jhumjhumnim_vardv19Dogan1

Go to top