India-Forums

Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap
Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Food for Alim Khan

bitblue IF-Dazzler
bitblue
bitblue

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:59am | IP Logged
I am trying to add some veggies to Alim Khan just worried about his colon LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aayu_26rinalltwilightlover29

twilightlover29 IF-Sizzlerz
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I don't understand - Akbar's army is supposedly starving because they cannot find food and the fort has closed doors and even they don't have enough rations but our Alim Khan is gorging on plate full of delicacies - yeh kaise hua???Confused

Kahan kisike paas khaane ko ek daana nahi aur yahan alim bhaijaan ka khaana hi khatam ho ke de raha
kuch toh gadbad hai re

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rinallbitblue

rinall Goldie
rinall
rinall

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twilightlover29

I don't understand - Akbar's army is supposedly starving because they cannot find food and the fort has closed doors and even they don't have enough rations but our Alim Khan is gorging on plate full of delicacies - yeh kaise hua???Confused

Kahan kisike paas khaane ko ek daana nahi aur yahan alim bhaijaan ka khaana hi khatam ho ke de raha
kuch toh gadbad hai re

@bold--- You're slowly becoming the ACP Pradyuman of this forumDetective animated emoticon naughty salute smiley
waise sahi baat hai yar...I wonder why the CVs don't pay attention to such imp details yar...I mean the Mughals have no food supplies, or maybe they have scarce food supplies, yet they're treating Alim Khan to naan and chicken tandoori... Confused Waise, in last night's episode, Alim Khan ka shootout dekhke meko bakri yad aa gayi...wo kehte hain na...Bakri ko halal karne se pehle khoob khilaya jaata hai, uski khoob khaatir ki jaati hai...waisa hi hua us bhukkhad Alim Khan ke saathOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bitblue

bitblue IF-Dazzler
bitblue
bitblue

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Akbar Army is way to big and feeding all is big task. CV did mention and did point out issue on their first arrival. on top of that pratap said food issue is going bother Chittor not akabar as he is outside he can go anywhere to get food or they can kill animal right?
this drama is going to last little more as i think its just started lot to do with this track. i hope CV cover every aspect of this track.

but poor alim khan Ouch but before his death akabr did ask him khana khaya LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rinall

rinall Goldie
rinall
rinall

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bitblue

Akbar Army is way to big and feeding all is big task. CV did mention and did point out issue on their first arrival. on top of that pratap said food issue is going bother Chittor not akabar as he is outside he can go anywhere to get food or they can kill animal right?
this drama is going to last little more as i think its just started lot to do with this track. i hope CV cover every aspect of this track.

but poor alim khan Ouch but before his death akabr did ask him khana khaya LOLLOLLOL

Hmmm...yup...you're right Smile
@bold--- but you've got to admit...Alim Khan's face was glowing from all that food he gobbled down ! Marne se pehle kaafi sundar lag raha tha LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top