Posted: 8 years ago
Shraddha NAILED IT! The girl gave a magical performance, she owned it. Love the song too, its on repeat.
On repeat. Shraddhaaa ๐Ÿ‘ They're so HOT โ˜บ๏ธ And so in sync โญ๏ธ MORE!
Originally posted by AreYaar

The change of pace and tempo is an addition from the first version of the song that was used in the earlier movie...I frankly love the change in tempo...that piece of melody from 0:53.

The version in the previous film never progressed beyond the opening lines of "Sun Saathiya Maahiyaa"...they've built a whole song this time.

Also if you thought the filming of this bit was creepy, you should check out how they used the version in the first film๐Ÿ˜†...with KK essentially trying to molest his dancer student Lauren.

Vis a vis the guys watching her...that's how dance rehearsals go, no? Kabhi follow kiya hai koi dance show, Fatty ji?๐Ÿ˜†   The creepy staring is an inevitable byproduct of needing to look at someone's dance steps closely๐Ÿ˜†

Eh, sorry, it looks more like leering than attentiveness to me, but that's probably because of the whole ambiance with all males and the setting. Obviously just me though, so no worries. Haven't heard the song or seen anything else related to the movie, so bereft of saying anything about it...dropped by in this thread because it was on the first page ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by kabeeraspeaking

Eh, sorry, it looks more like leering than attentiveness to me, but that's probably because of the whole ambiance with all males and the setting. Obviously just me though, so no worries. Haven't heard the song or seen anything else related to the movie, so bereft of saying anything about it...dropped by in this thread because it was on the first page ๐Ÿ˜†

Velle log, velli baatein๐Ÿ˜›   You never replied to my last PM...too busy doing lukkhagiri for all BV related news I can see๐Ÿ˜›
Shraddha had some moments in the song that are actually very difficult movements but she made it seem so effortless

The portion from 0:25-0:27 very very difficult, that whole twitch and snap thing that stuff is not easy

The entire footwork from 0:30 - 0:37 - phenomenal stuff - look at when she kicks up her right leg and it's pointed so a sharply! And the other foot movements and positions wow

Her solo bit and part with Varun were even better

And 1:53 onwards is just WOW! Sharp and strong. I can't get over how good this choreography is! And the execution of the choreography Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 8 years ago
Shraddha looks effortless. She danced like a dream and her chemistry with Varun was hot! I think Varun has a better chemistry with Shraddha than with Alia. 
Shraddha killed it. and IMO she is the most gorgeous newcomer out there.
shraddha changed opinion of MANYY...
i was negative abt this movie coz of shraddha...but man these moves of hers totally changed the idea...
she flowed in the song... u cant blink once... her solo bits were like WOWW..
trio part with dharmesh nd sumeet was well synchronised...
varun nd shraddha chemistry is too amazing...
too graceful... she looked hot nd cute at the same tym...
her outfit is a major plus...
the jerks nd stretches...her footwork...evrything was fabulous...
she totally nailed it
I loved Divya's voice in here... She rarely sounds good but thankfully this time its diff.
Originally posted by GundayVedant

I loved Divya's voice in here... She rarely sounds good but thankfully this time its diff.

She? ๐Ÿ˜•...Divya Kumar is a guy...the female singer is Priya Saraiya