Posted: 8 years ago
Shraddha OWNED it! Big slap on the faces of all those people who said she looked out of place in the trailer. I saw her hardwork there itself. I am glad she chose to do this film, their chemistry is sizzling!
Originally posted by kabeeraspeaking

Sorry, I know people said their eyes were glued to Shraddha, but that's all I could see. It's a bit weird, no? I think I noticed it because VD was there right along with all of them tadoo-ing her in the start which drew attention to it. Maybe there's a reason given for why she's the only person in the group.

That apart, initial part of song is nice. Don't really dig the change of pace that follows, but I'm sure this'll be on lots of people's playlists.
True.. When I watched it again to check out who all are there, it was super weird to see all those guys checking out her/dance with so much concentration...
 yea, mayb there's a reason for there being no other girl, otherwise the focus might have shifted from her to other girls which are far more skilled... Lets see how they justify it in the story..
Originally posted by kabeeraspeaking

Sorry, I know people said their eyes were glued to Shraddha, but that's all I could see. It's a bit weird, no? I think I noticed it because VD was there right along with all of them tadoo-ing her in the start which drew attention to it. Maybe there's a reason given for why she's the only person in the group.

That apart, initial part of song is nice. Don't really dig the change of pace that follows, but I'm sure this'll be on lots of people's playlists.

The change of pace and tempo is an addition from the first version of the song that was used in the earlier movie...I frankly love the change in tempo...that piece of melody from 0:53.

The version in the previous film never progressed beyond the opening lines of "Sun Saathiya Maahiyaa"...they've built a whole song this time.

Also if you thought the filming of this bit was creepy, you should check out how they used the version in the first film๐Ÿ˜†...with KK essentially trying to molest his dancer student Lauren.

Vis a vis the guys watching her...that's how dance rehearsals go, no? Kabhi follow kiya hai koi dance show, Fatty ji?๐Ÿ˜†   The creepy staring is an inevitable byproduct of needing to look at someone's dance steps closely๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by AreYaar - 8 years ago
Wow. Shraddha has upped her game and how, love her moves here. I was always apprehensive if she would ever fit properly in a dance based movie, but she has taken me by surprise.
Also, Varun and Shraddha make a really nice pair, some good chemistry they share.

It's very rare and kinda nice to see a thread in this forum that is purely running on the basis of merit than fanbases spamming or fighting over their favs...lol

Most of the comments in this thread are about actual appreciation and pleasant surprise over the CONTENT...specifically the song and Shraddha's dancing.
Originally posted by AreYaar

It's very rare and kinda nice to see a thread in this forum that is purely running on the basis of merit than fanbases spamming or fighting over their favs...lol

Most of the comments in this thread are about actual appreciation and pleasant surprise over the CONTENT...specifically the song and Shraddha's dancing.
So true. May be that is why the thread is still at page 10 ๐Ÿ˜†.

On topic, i also feel that the choreographers in this movie have had some difficult task at hand, usually they have got their own students who they had trained in DID and knew their capabilities well. Here, i can actually see something new.

Originally posted by touch_of_pink

Thanks KJ! I've been thinking all day where have I heard this song before. Forgot it was in the first film. ๐Ÿ˜† I remember now, Lauren and Tusshar perform to this. I like the ABCD 2 version better, although I preferred Bezuban from the first film.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf5icWUxuDw[/YOUTUBE]

I'm speechless looking at Shraddha's dance. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Can't imagine how much pressure there was on her to try and match up to the professionals, but she nailed it here! 

I enjoyed the first movie and now with this song I've become excited for the sequel. 

Even I liked the original bezubaan better. But when it comes to sun saathiya, this version beats the original one. Everything about this movie has been such a pleasant surprise. I even liked the cliched trailer. ๐Ÿ˜† I'm glad that everything about this movie just keeps getting better. Raghav is super adorable, Varun is growing on me and Shraddha looks good in this song. 
Shraddha absolutely owned it . 
Everybody i show this video to has the   expression. I had the same expression when first time i watched this.๐Ÿ˜† I was skeptical about her in the movie but now i can fully enjoy this movie. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -sylph-

So true. May be that is why the thread is still at page 10 ๐Ÿ˜†.

On topic, i also feel that the choreographers in this movie have had some difficult task at hand, usually they have got their own students who they had trained in DID and knew their capabilities well. Here, i can actually see something new.

LOL haha you're also marveling at that, haina? 

Re: Choreography...yes I definitely see the effort being put in to be more creative rather than just letting the DID etc. contestants do their own thing...the effort shows more in the case of Shraddha-Varun obviously when they somehow are managing to BLEND in with the pros rather than stand out jarringly...that in itself is quite the achievement...the team spirit really shows in all the dancing...they've clearly all helped each other a lot through this. 

I really like what they've done with Sun Saathiya choreography this time around cuz last time it seemed like they just left it to Lauren to do her thing...this time some THOUGHT seems to have gone into the steps to match them to the lyrics/beats.   Remo pleasantly surprises sometimes๐Ÿ˜†.

Also it's sad how jaded and repetitive the choreography has gotten on most dance shows nowadays...
The song is so so so so so good.
love the video as well...

im in love with the song 

shraddha rocked her moves
varun as usual..rockstar he is.