Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
OMG! Varun looks damn fine in that red shirt. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. This dude is so growing on me. He is freaking good. Sun sathiya was in the last movie as well, right? Lauren performed to this song, I guess. But, Oh boy! This movie is gonna be so good. Loving everything about it. And I still can't believe that I couldn't take my eyes off Varun. 😆
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Shraddha seemed so effortless! Well done! I knew she could sing, but didn't know she was that flexible too! Talented girl. 
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shutter_Island

#SunSaathiya trended at 1st Spot.. The song ❤️ is pretty addictive

Yay!! Despite the not-so good response to the trailer the film is still shaping up pretty good!! Fingers crossed :)
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Shraddha .well done girl!

totally impressed👍🏼

lovely song!
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shraddha owned it She was amazing couldnt take my eyes off her for first time:p
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
my eyes were on shraddha throughout the video, she completely owned it. very impressed and the song is beautiful.
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Commenting again because I love it so much. I have watched it multiple times already. 
Shraddha is freaking amazing and the song is great. 

If they both were not committed to other people, especially Varun I would have totally shipped them. They look so comfortable with each other, and so natural, you never know they could end up together. 
cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The song is amazingShradha looks like a dream. Where did she get so much energy from? 😆
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: noor321

Commenting again because I love it so much. I have watched it multiple times already. 

Shraddha is freaking amazing and the song is great. 

If they both were not committed to other people, especially Varun I would have totally shipped them. They look so comfortable with each other, and so natural, you never know they could end up together. 

Ive seen the song so many times Shraddha blew me away! 

I remember i recently saw her perform at an award show I was like EWWK! WTH is she doing lol, it was a very awkward award show performance 

But this video DAMN! She NAILEDDD IT! The moves, the look, the expressions THE BODY! LOL I didn't notice that it was Varun dancing with her until the 4th time i saw it LOL Throughout the song she goes from cute to hot back to cute in seconds!!

Plus the way its been shot - they didn't take too many breaks, it was continuous! 

Theres no way anyone else can pull this off from the new girls. Shraddha needs to capitalize! 
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 8 years ago
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I loove this! Shraddha rocked the dance floor! And how I am loving their chemistry, ihhh! <3