Humsafars

For humsafars going off air... :P - Page 2

madhu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rockstar29

U know what Hs was running smoothly but when time slot changed and directors changed the essense the vision is changed .
Shivya character went worst with zaki track and kurti nonsense why so much scenes of her.
Whole deal track was badly written .
Marriage track was worst track were arzoo was made to jump from zaki to sahir .
Sahir was made a villain to such an extent it can't be repaired and after that saaz scenes were cheesy to me .
Instead they could have shown arzoo strong leaving nehmat house and look for a job followed by sahir passionate love story would have worked and comatic wife for 7 yrs even though it looked unreal a interesting track like she waking up when saaz in love then trying to separate them and deal clear followed by divorce then saaz marriage then revenge of zeenat trying to get back would be a perfect drama and zaki helping saaz in love being a Cupid making sahir realize his love for arzoo would have been best .
A simple lovestory with bit of comedy here and there with light moments would have worked .the show ran in one place no outdoor and that to in one room sahir pool room .Anyways gul neglected and writer made it worst channel joined in later

exactly! all we needed was some comedy! humsafars was so dark and even thebackground music..then sahir hitting himself.. zaki villain arzoo villain and mostly sahir villain. so then there are no positive characters, except for my asharfi of course😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluesaphire thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You know what, none of my friends know humsafars existed.All they knew was that Sony airs crime shows. And there's this boy in our class who's always like Sony Sony Sony and he has no idea about hs..
I HATE YOU SONY 😡
u know madhu even i thought about sony the same.i watch hs from december ,jungle seen was so 
good then i got hooked to it. when its start actually from september it tooks me 3month to know about hs .sony ki promotion stratergy you know🤢
glad you understood my point .sony will be forever a crime base channel
it wont change.we should change that is not watching it anymore.after 2 month still im hoping for hs2. god pls listened to us.i never seen such chemistry between leads. no show can compare my saaz chemistry 
madhu31 thumbnail

You know what, none of my friends know humsafars existed.All they knew was that Sony airs crime shows. And there's this boy in our class who's always like Sony Sony Sony and he has no idea about hs..
I HATE YOU SONY 😡[/QUOTE]

u know madhu even i thought about sony the same.i watch hs from december ,jungle seen was so
good then i got hooked to it. when its start actually from september it tooks me 3month to know about hs .sony ki promotion stratergy you know🤢
glad you understood my point .sony will be forever a crime base channel
it wont change.we should change that is not watching it anymore.after 2 month still im hoping for hs2. god pls listened to us.i never seen such chemistry between leads. no show can compare my saaz chemistry
[/QUOTE]

GOD! Why u no listen to us? Season twooo.. 😡
bluesaphire thumbnail
U know what Hs was running smoothly but when time slot changed and directors changed the essense the vision is changed .
Shivya character went worst with zaki track and kurti nonsense why so much scenes of her.
Whole deal track was badly written .
Marriage track was worst track were arzoo was made to jump from zaki to sahir .
Sahir was made a villain to such an extent it can't be repaired and after that saaz scenes were cheesy to me .
Instead they could have shown arzoo strong leaving nehmat house and look for a job followed by sahir passionate love story would have worked and comatic wife for 7 yrs even though it looked unreal a interesting track like she waking up when saaz in love then trying to separate them and deal clear followed by divorce then saaz marriage then revenge of zeenat trying to get back would be a perfect drama and zaki helping saaz in love being a Cupid making sahir realize his love for arzoo would have been best .
A simple lovestory with bit of comedy here and there with light moments would have worked .the show ran in one place no outdoor and that to in one room sahir pool room .Anyways gul neglected and writer made it worst channel joined in later[/QUOTE]
may be,arzoo bhi kya karti trp ke maare writer ne story badaldi.😭 if  arzoo  have left the house 
story kaise banti.otherwise that spooky track by channel change the whole story 🤢
i wanted their fight bada maza aata tha 😳

bluesaphire thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tikit

Nice post madhu ya muh boli is going off air soon now we can atleast hope hs season 2 please with same cast but on different channel and ph. Would love to see harshad and shivya as different characters and avtaar.

yaar batado fir kaunsa ph itni acchi chemistry dikhayega in dono ke beech except 4lions 😕
kyunki main to nahi dekhi aisa twist wala love.no other ph has that potential like 4lions has mano ya na mano i love my saaz for ever😎

i started loving 4lions too 😆 because of saaz❤️
madhu31 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bluesaphire

yaar batado fir kaunsa ph itni acchi chemistry dikhayega in dono ke beech except 4lions😕
kyunki main to nahi dekhi aisa twist wala love.no other ph has that potential like 4lions has mano ya na mano i love my saaz for ever😎

i started loving 4lions too😆because of saaz❤️

I LOVE SAAZ 😛
bluesaphire thumbnail

I LOVE SAAZ 😛

madhuuu

i love my saaz too re 😛

kash unke babies bhi dekhne ko miljate 

to story complete hojati😭
madhu31 thumbnail

I LOVE SAAZ 😛[/QUOTE]

madhuuu

i love my saaz too re 😛

kash unke babies bhi dekhne ko miljate 

to story complete hojati😭
[/QUOTE]

hmm...but first complete sahir for me
i don't know much about him, i'm sure there's more than what was shown in the show😳
why can't someone write a book on them, then someone can make a movie out of it? we could SaAzify the world then😃
bluesaphire thumbnail

hmm...but first complete sahir for me
i don't know much about him, i'm sure there's more than what was shown in the show😳
why can't someone write a book on them, then someone can make a movie out of it? we could SaAzify the world then😃

😆😆😆
oh god madhu😃 you thinks for so far lets aim for hs2 first
 but yes we want sahir 's character  to be completed 
which can be done only by ph by bringing hs2 😳
Edited by bluesaphire - 8 years ago
adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fatimarahaman

Yeah Madhu,I agree they ended our beloved show Humsafars so prematurely😭 It had so much potential.I am also hoping for season 2.😳 miss SaAz alot!

Who doesn't miss them yaar😭