Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

||The World In Us || -A NiBir FF : Chp 8 Pg 31 : 13/11 (Page 6)

P_shah Goldie
P_shah
P_shah

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 11:43am | IP Logged
sorry for late comment abi beta...nice post 
very well written
liked it totally

do0dleR Goldie
do0dleR
do0dleR

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 11:55am | IP Logged
I love NiBir nok-jhok, that's how they bond...nice update...Smile
But I don't think CBI ppl discuss case over phone, it may be tapped by someone...
Continue soon...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-abz-

_._shibani_._ IF-Sizzlerz
_._shibani_._
_._shibani_._

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 2:56am | IP Logged
loved itHeart... please update soonSmile...
-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Posted: 26 July 2015 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Hola ppl ...this one is not updated for long ne
I blame everything on my studies ...ROFL
Ok ...so before ...reading ...don't expect this one to go nice ...this is just the start ...and I'll update mostly like three days in a week ..probably

Chapter 2 
                              What we hate the most turns closer to us ..

Part a :

Nisha walked into the caf as she suggested to Arjun only to find the shock of her life . She was startled to find Kabir there along with Arjun having some coffee and talks . Arjun spotted Nisha standing with an ever shocked expression . "Hello Nisha ! " Arjun greeted her with a grin while Kabir seemed to meet Nisha and his expression seemed to be the same as that of Nisha . "Hello ! " Arjun broke their glare towards each other and they both hit up to realization and moved out from each others looks . " Kabir ...this is Nisha Gangwal ...and Nisha ..this is Kabir Rathode ..you partner for this case " Arjun explained . The sigh in their faces were enough to mention how much uninterested they were towards this introduction . Especially Kabir , he was showing out an even worse expression as if he hadn't met her . "Hi ..." Nisha showed her hand forward but Kabir didnt seem to reciprocate , "Hi " he said blankly , Nisha was amused at his attitude . Arjun smiled seeing the duo , but the case was yet to be solved . " So guys ..this file has full details about Kaira ...if u guys need any information ..u can further call me .. " Arjun said handing the file to Nisha . " ...and also ...this is Steve ...my partner in project ..he'll help you people .. " Arjun said before bidding adieu . For the open minded girl like Nisha , she forgot about what happened the day before and was totally ready to make friends with Kabir .

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

AyeshaRocksjanvi1018shinelove.vishrutha.Shanaya1526anuska1203NirvrithiAmina...Niha0606rsk16maniwooditznimi003arviabhigyaSaruSenanjanvi0513-DrunkenMonk-ammu4u

_._shibani_._ IF-Sizzlerz
_._shibani_._
_._shibani_._

Posted: 26 July 2015 at 6:15am | IP Logged
AwesomeThumbs Up...
Nishu is smart, unlike KabiraLOL

Edited by ...Shibu... - 26 July 2015 at 6:17am

-abz-

-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Posted: 26 July 2015 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Shibu...

AwesomeThumbs Up...
Nishu is smart, unlike KabiraLOL
tu toh ussain bolt nikhli ...
any was I'll update part b also ..within some time
thank u !

arviabhigya

Amina... Goldie
Amina...
Amina...

Posted: 26 July 2015 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Fabulous update ... Clap Clap Clap
Loved it...
The nibir expressions LOL LOL LOL

Continue soon n thanks for the pm Smile

-abz-

-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Posted: 26 July 2015 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Part b :

" Hello Kabir ...I'm Nisha ..as Arjun said ..we both are partners up here so lets forget what happened before our meeting .." Nisha said smiling for which Kabir gave a glare . "...excuse me ! ...we are just professionals ..that's all ..nothing is there to forget ! ...just be in your limits " Kabir said arrogantly making Nisha reach her Nth shock . " And damn you .. if u try to behave like this next time ! " Kabir blurted . " Par ...I was just trying to be friends ..." Nisha said calmly , the next thing she remembered was him holding her ferociously  " ...I don't make friends who choose me as fiends ...I choose them ...and you have no rights to be Kabir Rathode's friend ! " Kabir roared making her wince in pain . Generally Nisha never allowed anyone one touch her , not even her boyfriend . But this man had something which she didn't know , unknowingly her defence didn't work with him . He left her and moved out , Nisha was in a state of astonishment .

-Nisha's pov-
What hell just happened ?  He was cool the last day and now he is behaving as if I'm his greatest enemy ! He is so damn confusing ...but why am I wondering about him . May be no one behaved this rude to me ...damn if he is Kabir Rathode , I'm Nisha , Nisha Gangwal ! The daring one ...
- End of pov -

Edited by Stella324 - 26 July 2015 at 6:30am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

AyeshaRocks.vishrutha.shineloveShanaya1526anuska1203Amina...poo10Anshi1509Nirvrithirsk16itznimi003maniwoodarviabhigyaSaruSenanammu4u

Go to top