Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

||The World In Us || -A NiBir FF : Chp 8 Pg 31 : 13/11 (Page 29)

anuska1203 Goldie
anuska1203
anuska1203

Posted: 07 October 2015 at 11:59am | IP Logged
yaar pls update na waiting for such a long time...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-abz-

anuska1203 Goldie
anuska1203
anuska1203

Posted: 10 October 2015 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE YAAR PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS  PS PLS...

anuska1203 Goldie
anuska1203
anuska1203

Posted: 15 October 2015 at 9:57am | IP Logged
yaar ab sach mai kab tak wait karwaugi...
-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Posted: 13 November 2015 at 12:19am | IP Logged

Phew * ..me managed to write again ...

Expect a lot from me ...but do keep your hopes high

Chapter 8
                                                                  Confusion

"She was lying .." Kabir mumbled ,his nose flaring ..looking cute . I smiled at him . "She is indeed " I said smriking . " Yeah rite ..." He said rudely . Jiya  is not  the exact person for this plotting , she seems just to be the clue for the unveiling of mystery . The kind of expressions she had was telling the unhappiness about me being with a Kabir . She didn't like that at all . Kabir seemed to be more uncomfortable with her annoying behaviour towards him . His attitude showed the uneasiness of being physical around her . Wait ...was he also feeling what I felt ? like being close was for the first time for him too ? . " Hey what are you thinking ? " he was rude again . God !! How does he handle himself ? one time rude , the other time ...auh I didn't want to think . I felt a rush of heat over my cheeks . I just couldn't take that . " Nothing ..." I replied   

"  ...I could see you budding in love for that girl ..." I said  with sarcasm . He gave me a hitler glare . I wasnt bothered this time . " How come you only see that ? ...he asked igniting the car and taking a reverse . " Well ...you were blushing with embarassment .." I retorted I said controlling my laughter . "Blushing ?you call that blushing ?" he asked surprised . " Well if I have to call that a blush I would .." I said laughing . He was staring at me . " Gaadi seedhe chalo ...or else ...danger would come close to us ..then Jiya will be left alone .." I teased him and he turned straight. " Very funny ! " he said in an irritated tone . " Hai na ! Its very funny ! " I said laughing . " Will you stop that ? " he was annoyed this time. "Stop what ? " ..." Stop that crap .." he replied rudely . " Okay !! " I said controlling my laugh. I just couldn't get that face of him off my brains . He didn't like her close , more than that he hated being teased with her Lol ! I can find the Casanova persona in him sinking like an ice berg . He actually isn't a Casanova though ...the list of dates he had would give a skeleton of that . I could imagine how he would have got irked with the girls around him trying to seduce him . I tried my best to control my laughter .

After a while I found him smiling .  He looked like an angel , a hot one .  He looks amazingly lovely with that smile plastered on his face . Some where deep in me , I registered his twinkling face with that amazing smile . He is a cute guy ! So much cute . a weird thought came into my head , what would I do when he was smirking like that to me ?  .

What has happened to me in these two days ? The girl who had never let her boyfriend touch her was letting an unknown guy do that .. . They say life takes a new turn . I was still to belive them . But it actually happened . Was that some kind of feelings that was developing in me ? or was it just an attraction ? But why havent I felt awkward with him being close to me when I felt so much of it with Viraj by my side ? ...Uff ! so much of thoughts processing in me . I'm not much used to these of stuff . I needed some time , infact a lot . I took a deep breath in and cooled my mind along the winter coolness out side .

The car stopped suddenly and I found my flat the left side of me . " Thanks" I said smilingly . An unknown blush crept off my cheeks . I kept my mobile in the holder ignorantly and was going to take it when Kabir held his hands over mine . He was about to hold the gear but held my hand instead . I looked at him . I could see an unknown longing in his eyes ...a crave for something ...I'm sure it was way much stroger for me to get rid off . He got hold of my cheeks in a fraction of seconds . The slow movements of his thumbs over my cheeks created a havoc inside me . I couldnt think properly . I was giving in to his actions . I closed my eyes when I felt a pair of soft lips over my forehead . The feeling was different . My hands followed his neck and towards his hair . He came close to me his break falling over my face and his manly sent getting in a havoc ..The feeling was consuming every of my cells making me breathe harder . I wanted the time to freeze ...but I didn't want to give in ... He was just a milli meter away to claim my lips . I opened my eyes and pushed him with a jerk shocking him and me myself I needed some sane time .

I moved back looking down and opened the door of the car . I left without glancing back . I never knew it would be this difficult for me . I had to do it before this gets too complicated and create huge problems in our lives . This may be not new to him ...but it was to me . I just cant let my feelings kill my sanity for the sake of physical intimacy . I would never let that happen to me ever ! But there was something that made me confused like wits . Was he feeling the same for me ? Or was it just a mere attraction for him ? Then what was the longing I saw in his eyes ? ...Arrrh hh ! My mind would blast anytime . I need to keep my attitude straight enough till this thing gets over me . I knew this was wrong ..but something was not letting me brush his thoughts off from my heart and mind .

----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short one ..apologies ..The story will progress with a little pressure now ...as you will find Nisha battling with her emotions very hardly ...but with self control Smile

Thanks everyone of you for supporting me and being patient for my work . I'll try my best to update soon ..may be by this week ...or by next week this is a promise from my side ...

Love you all ...

Edited by -abz- - 13 November 2015 at 12:26am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

asb90Sirat711star394Bugheaded_NiBirPiya1199.vishrutha.mkjrNibirlove_amudo0dleRanuska1203angelanjuNiha0606crazyvaishuitznimi003SujayrickyRoopsha_98-DrunkenMonk-arviabhigyajanvi0513

Niha0606 IF-Dazzler
Niha0606
Niha0606

Posted: 13 November 2015 at 12:25am | IP Logged
thanku soo much for updating itSmile
loved itBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-abz-

Niha0606 IF-Dazzler
Niha0606
Niha0606

Posted: 13 November 2015 at 12:26am | IP Logged