Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

||The World In Us || -A NiBir FF : Chp 8 Pg 31 : 13/11 (Page 24)

-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Posted: 02 October 2015 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by picadally

G3 nice update so kabir ko kuch kuch hota hai ROFL i dont think a girl will have so many clothes as the no of ex kabir has ROFL

yeh kebab main haddi kaun hai Angry LOL
Nattu ! U be the one who understands !! smarty latty ! ROFL

-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Posted: 02 October 2015 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaruSenan

Aree DBt Kya hai pochke jaanaROFL
ROFLROFLROFL ...kud doondle

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaruSenan

-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Posted: 02 October 2015 at 3:20am | IP Logged

unres ed on pg 22ROFL
 ROFLROFLROFL

SaruSenan

-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Posted: 02 October 2015 at 3:23am | IP Logged

resWink

wnt read & unres until u give me reply  to my pre comment + unres ur post in my analysis postLOL

UNRESLOL

Ishipaa aap ko har update mein mera naam MENTION karna q hai?Shocked Saru's CharmCool

Well Main UNRES jaldi karthi hu basss pichale EK mahine mein kuch zyada waqt ho gayi.. dats itLOL

Ab Coming to UpdateClapClapClap

Nishu ki Thoughts... ShhhsssBlushing She already fell for KabiraEmbarrassed

Her Mind-Brain War were proofs for itLOLROFL

Ishipaaa Pls tell How many EX Gf Kabira have??Angry Yeh banta aisa q hai?Confused

Aur... Last part of Update soooBlushing Nishu aur uske ThoughtsSillyI blashhhROFL

I found his body ubber close to mine ...not even a small air space between us !

@BOLDBlushingROFL

Aur Yeh Kabab ka hadii Angry Kiddoo kaun hai re??ROFLROFLROFL

Thanks 4 PMEmbarrassed

Do write MoreHug Q ki DMMEmbarrassedLOLROFL
Your charm indeed

You will get to know soon abt Kabira ka Gf ROFLROFL 

Nishu - Hormone locha ROFLROFL 

Kabir - mein ne khabhi nehi socha ROFL 

Wait for more  

SaruSenan

-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Posted: 02 October 2015 at 3:48am | IP Logged

Surprised  

well I thought of giving one  

Chapter 7
                                                                The Game Is On !

" Nishu di ! " I heard a familiar voice ...Eureka ...It was Sameer . I was shocked at my own self for being such an obnoxious wrecking woman . This was something that I havn't felt before. I was too much angry over my such uncontrolled feelings . Why the hell do I need to behave like such an freaking woman ...Kabir would be used to such woman and I'm being such a looser doing this . "But the guy looks good " I heard my self saying . " No ! " My brain warned . "Yes ! "" No ! No ! No !! " ..."Yes ! " "No! " "Yes !" "No! " I felt dizzy over my mind and my hormones fighting ...What the hell am I supposed to do now ? I was hell confused . I had no guts to talk to him. I wanted an answer from myself ...why do I let him control me ? Why do I fall weak over my cheap desires ? .

" Nishu di ! " Sameer brought me out from my trance . I turned to him with a confused unidentifying face . I pulled my self straight as I was never going to bring my respect down because of Kabir . " Sameer ! ...Kaise ho ? " I asked him bending down and lifting him . " Chakkas di ! " he winked at me . I smiled at his little naughty yet cute action . " And you ? " " I'm also chakkas ! " I excalimed with the same euphoria he had . " Aul ..yeh kon hai ? " he turned towards Kabir with a questioned look . Kabir turned his face away . Why wont he ? ...but he should be used to all this by now right ? . " Ye ...Kabir hai ..." I said hesitant . " ...Hi Kabil ..." he offered his hand cutely . Kabir shook his hand and we moved towards Jiya's appartment .

We rung the bell and within few minutes , we found Jiya stand up to door . " Tum ! " she exclaimed disbelivingly . Her eyes coming out of the socket seeing us both together. Oh I forgot to mention , she doesnt know about me doing criminal psyhcology may be thats the reason for her to get this shock . " Haan hum ! " Kabir replied sternly . "Nisha ? ...what the hell are you doing with Kabir ? " she questioned me . What am I supposed to answer ? That I am his partner over the project of a murder . Will she be jealous ? oh I want to see that on her face ! . She served us some snacks and cold drinks . I was in no mood to eat snacks . But cold drink helped me cool a little . She was literally trying to be sticky with Kabir . It looked funny though . "Baby ..I knew you will be back to me ..for us ..but I never thought ..you will be close this soon .." she said looking at me trough the corner of her eyes . She was trying to make me jealous . No wonder this guy left her ..I giggled in my mind . " I'm here in search of someone .." Kabir said feeling too much awkward with her touches . he couldnt digest her stickyness . It was evident from his expression. "Search of who ? " Jiya questioned back .

"We are here in search of Kaira " Kabir explained . Kaira ? Kaira what? ...Is he going to tell her the truth ? ...well that would be the last option this guy can choose .

Her expression turned into that of a shocked doggy .God !! should I laugh or should I be serious ? " Kaira ? " He eyes grew wider on her name . " K...Ka.i ..ra ..w..h...o ? " she stammered with fear ..so much that I could find her having a wrecked froozen feet position . " ... ...Kaira ..your college mate Jiya ! " I retorted back . . " Huh ...there are so many kairas Nisha ...Kaira Saxena ..Kaira Sharma ...Kaira Dsouza .." ..."Kaira Gujral! " I was stern this time in my excalimation. She was frozen . I knew she would make a *bahana * now . " Well ..yeah ..we were pretty good friends ..." she said . " pretty n good is enough to tell us where she is ! " I reviewed . " H..How do I know where she is Nisha ? ...am I her PA ? no right ! stop irritating me with stupid questions ! " She gave back . " Why should I ? ...When I know you both were really close ..." I said back . I could find sweat beads forming over her head . " Relax jiya .." I said not wanting to embarass her more . " Its k ...not much to worry ..just take it cool .." ...

We took a pause ...

" ...Kaira is murdered ..if you know " I said quietly this time . " You think I can muder my best friend ? " She shouted . " When did I say you did ?" I questioned her calmly . She was stunned in her place . " ..Auh ...well ...no...I didnt ...I know her being murdered a week ago .." Jiya stammered . " That I too know .." I said . " Who are you to question me ? " She asked me angrily . " And why are you with my boyfriend ? " she questioned again .

" Well ...I'm in search of Kaira .." Kabir said this time . Stern enough for her to be wrecked . " and Nisha ...you really not need to know who Nisha is to me ...and you are not my girlfriend for the last time ..." he was rude this time . I was somewhere happy with his attitude ...but when it comes to work ..I'm Nisha Gangwal ! no one else ...so I didnt bother to smile at him . May be he too was professional in this case . I was sure that Jiya was involved in case with Kaira ..May be a fight or something even more bigger than that .

This girl can be easily tricked up ..need was only to trigger her fears . This girl was a main memeber in the bar club next to her house . Is there any sort of problem up there ? Is she invovled in giving any sedatives to Kaira ? a lot of questioned pooled up my brains .

" What do you mean ? " she asked..." ..Do you know anything else about Kaira ? " ..Kabir asked . " Kabir .." I stopped him . " How come she know ? ...She isnt that much close to Kaira ...if she is ..then police will take care .." I said tounge in cheek . I could see her frightened to hell . " ...no ...no ...I am her friend ...I ..I saw her before the last wramp walk ...but as I opened the door ...she was found dead ...I was the first to scream when I saw her .." she said almost crying . Nice move ! Bulls eye !

I walked close to her ..giving her a hug ..patting her shoulders .." ...you wanna play games with me ? ...well this game is started by you ...I'll show you the end of it ..." I whispered in her ears as I saw her mom coming . She stood like a rock . I turned following Kabir . before leaving the place I tilted my head and winked at her leaving her baffled . It was fun . I know it wasnt her who was saying ...but someone else behind her . She is controlled by someone and I knew I will get to that person soon . This was not the right way to investigate ..but I need to know whether this news transfers to Arjun . If it does , then surely he would make an excuse to me ! ...

--------------------------------------------------

Phew *

Wait for more  

Edited by -abz- - 02 October 2015 at 4:08am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhani_12Sirat711tanya119nut-kut-86.vishrutha.NirvrithiAmina...Aha121anuska1203angelanjuNiha0606maniwoodjanvi0513SaruSenanarviabhigyaammu4u

_._shibani_._ IF-Sizzlerz
_._shibani_._
_._shibani_._

Posted: 02 October 2015 at 4:00am | IP Logged
AwesomeThumbs Up
Jiya ki Nishu ne kya band bajayi!LOL

-abz-

Piya1199 Senior Member
Piya1199
Piya1199

Posted: 02 October 2015 at 4:05am | IP Logged