Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nita, regarding Haley-Klaus-Jackson-Hope equation , this is my take  -

One thing i agree is , a pack of werewolves 'supposedly' providing protection to Hope even when the originals seemed to be failing to do so was just way too far fetched & stupid ..but the way i saw it - the originals were going after Dahlia one way or the other , doesnt matter if Hope was with them or with the werewolves - both werewolves and the originals had only best interests for Hope , nobody will try to kill her there - the way i perceived the plan is - the wolves run away from Dahlia while the originals run after Dahlia ... plus , Haley's argument of 'Hope inheriting her father's enemies' (Dahlia is just one , i am sure there are more to come ) made perfect sense to me .. its true Klaus can provide stronger protection but it comes at a price - more enemies to deal with .. so yeah , while the plan was not free of stupidity , it seemed OK to me .. 

However , the major/ most prominent reason for me to approve of this plan was - the way Klaus treated Jackson & his pack .. absof**kinlutely  disgusting ! 🤢.. it is not ok to treat them as worthless minions .. and i am sure this had a major role to play in Haley-Jackson's decision to take off with Hope ..  you see , the fact is Haley & Jackson are married now , it is not fair for Jackson to put himself in such a pitiful position & it is not fair to expect Haley to be OK with it , Haley tried to reason with klaus - it didnt  work.. all of this could have been avoided , had Klaus understood/known something called 'empathy' & the value of relationships & how it alters people's lives & how one cannot expect everybody to just play the king's servant catering to the king's happiness 24*7 - the basic rules of conduct are applicable to everyone - the king is not an exception .. 

As for the injustice of Hope being taken away from Klaus , the insensitive selfish  brat that he is , he deserves every f**kin bit of it , in fact i am hoping that somehow Hope gets taken away from him , i know this won't teach him anything instead it will only make the poor-victimized-unforgiving-whiny klaus even more vengeful but at least some of us will have the satisfaction of seeing him suffer if nothing else.. 😆.. and yes , seeing him daggered was indeed a sight for sore eyes .. ⭐️ 😆 .. he sure can to go to the lengths of enduring pain if his happiness is at stake , others be damned .. 😆  .. and to see him peacefully sitting with Hope & reading her a bed time story , enjoying the moment  while the mother of the child is out there serving the punishment bestowed upon her by the mighty Klaus was infuriating to say the least , about Dahlia planning to kill Haley & Klaus actually saving her from being dead is (like Elijah said) just bullshit ! 😆.. he was just taking his personal revenge -thats all .. as if he couldnt make the plan look convincing without that bit .. 😆 .. he could have done without it if he wanted to .. he didnt hurt Camille, now did he ? - his happiness .. he made Elijah & Haley suffer - his happiness .. 
BlurredLines thumbnail
Okay here we go. 😆
I get it all the good guys have suffered way more than they deserve from the hands of klaus the cruel. Jackson did not deserve to be treated like that, davina should not have lost her first love and second love,  hayley should have been left to live her new married life in peace. 

Having said that my problem is not with the good guys being good buy good guys thinking they are powerful than a 1000 year old vampire and 1000 year old witch.

Okay running away from dahlia let suppose klaus went on with his plan since hope safety was a priority and killed her then what do you expect him to do next. Live his life forgetting his daughter just because he has more enemies than hayley. Hope is still his daughter and I don't think it okay to say since klaus has more enemies jackson can bring up hope as his daughter.

But the one thing you failed to remember is dahlia is not klaus enemy. She is Hope enemy. It was not because of klaus it was because if the dumb promise esther made. So if the situation were reversed and elijah was the one who is hope father. Eventhen dahlia would have targeted the mikaelsons. So saying it klaus fault is frankly not right.

Also hayley didn't think of the consequences,  her plan was to run away leaving klaus. But when the target is one the run do you think dahlia will stay here and fight with klaus. No way she would have went after hayley and not klaus. 

So without any protection for hope. No witch to cloak them atleast for a while. No place protected from magic,  they just left believing in their strength and that plain stupid.

And the most important reason why I hate hayley and jackson is because they think way to high of themselves. There strength and power. 

How was the scene when they were planning which city to live like they are some new married couple choosing to leave the city at leisure than out of necessity. Also on what world would it be okay for hayley to leave hope to an old grandma who can barely stand and go to save her jackson, jackson possess the same level of power as her and so are all the other werewolves with him so what difference will it make for her to go there . Shouldn't her priority be running away with the child to keep it safe.

Originally posted by: NitaMikealson

Okay here we go. 😆

I get it all the good guys have suffered way more than they deserve from the hands of klaus the cruel. Jackson did not deserve to be treated like that, davina should not have lost her first love and second love,  hayley should have been left to live her new married life in peace. 

Having said that my problem is not with the good guys being good buy good guys thinking they are powerful than a 1000 year old vampire and 1000 year old witch.

Okay running away from dahlia let suppose klaus went on with his plan since hope safety was a priority and killed her then what do you expect him to do next. Live his life forgetting his daughter just because he has more enemies than hayley. Hope is still his daughter and I don't think it okay to say since klaus has more enemies jackson can bring up hope as his daughter.

You forgot one thing though - Jackson & Haley already gave in to Klaus , they never took Hope away from Klaus , it was Klaus who took everything for granted without even so much of thought given to his own actions , in fact Jackson moved in with the originals for that reason alone - for Hope to be with her father- Klaus & the protection for Hope to be stronger .. but it was Klaus who forced Haley & Jackson to take such a decision .. no amount of reasoning by Haley helped Klaus to mend his ways , they were left with no other option - courtesy - Klaus.. 

As far as compromising Hope's protection is concerned , i already gave you my take on the plan.. whatever risk was associated with it , it was better to take it & stand by the honor-pride of the pack-family than let Klaus abuse & undermine them like worthless minions .. after all Hope too is  family , everybody was willing to die before anyone attempts to harm Hope & thats what counts .. the other options were explored , it didnt work .. 

Moreover , this whole "estranged parents trying to raise a child together" is not an alien-unknown-supernatural phenomenon .. it happens even in the real world .. the solution ain't a rocket science either .. nobody asked Klaus to forget his own daughter & let her have a new family without him being a part of it .. Klaus could have had it all simply by talking to Haley & Jackson - these are the same people who moved in with Klaus after getting married , do you think they would have denied him his rights as a father ? .. funny , how compromises should never be expected from Klaus but sacrifices should be expected from others & if they fail to do so , they should be punished .. 

But the one thing you failed to remember is dahlia is not klaus enemy. She is Hope enemy. It was not because of klaus it was because if the dumb promise esther made. So if the situation were reversed and elijah was the one who is hope father. Eventhen dahlia would have targeted the mikaelsons. So saying it klaus fault is frankly not right.

No, Dahlia wasnt Klaus' fault , it only had everything to do with Hope being a Michealson .. i never said Elijah fathering the child would have stopped Dahlia , simply that Hope is better off not being a Michealson .. moreover, with Klaus's own nature , he is bound to gift Hope many more enemies ..   

Also hayley didn't think of the consequences,  her plan was to run away leaving klaus. But when the target is one the run do you think dahlia will stay here and fight with klaus. No way she would have went after hayley and not klaus. 

So without any protection for hope. No witch to cloak them atleast for a while. No place protected from magic,  they just left believing in their strength and that plain stupid.

See , the target was of course Hope - but the catch is , both the originals & the wolves would die before any harm would come upon Hope .. yes Dahlia wouldnt stay to fight with Klaus when the target is elsewhere , but the entire point was - Originals catch up with Dahlia before she reaches Hope , and if she did , the wolves would do their best & die .. as far as , 'no place protected from magic' is concerned , i happen to know for a fact  that  when Dahlia finally got to Hope & took her blood , the baby was in a bassinet in the Michealson mansion .. 

And the most important reason why I hate hayley and jackson is because they think way to high of themselves. There strength and power. 

How was the scene when they were planning which city to live like they are some new married couple choosing to leave the city at leisure than out of necessity. 

And that is precisely the reason why i respect Haley & Jackson .. they explored every possible option , they even moved in with Klaus .. when Klaus mistreated their family , they tried reasoning to the best of their ability - it didnt work .. so they chose to take the risk rather than turn into Klaus's minions , a quality i find worth respecting becoz it is not arrogance , it is pride .. had Haley & Jackson taken off without even attempting to reason with Klaus , i would have hated them coz then it would come off as arrogance.. but they did everything they could .. finally decided to take the risk .. honestly , i was pissed with Haley when she slept with Elijah , however , after her marriage , when she stood by her husband & her pack , all that dislike turned into respect .. 

What makes Haley a good mother is that she did not give in to the risky decision easily , she tried every possible option before taking the risk ; what makes her a good wife & a leader is that she did not let the dignity & pride of her husband & her pack suffer at the hands of Klaus .. all in all , a risk worth taking and if anything were to happen to Hope in the process , it would have been unfortunate - thats all ..  

EDITED : Also on what world would it be okay for hayley to leave hope to an old grandma who can barely stand and go to save her jackson, jackson possess the same level of power as her and so are all the other werewolves with him so what difference will it make for her to go there . Shouldn't her priority be running away with the child to keep it safe.

Yeah that bit was a little weird ..  😆 ..but until now I thought the wolves only inherited her ability to transform at will , i didnt know they inherited all her hybrid-vampire strength .. 🤔  

Edited by Quixotic-Frenzy - 8 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: Quixotic-Frenzy

BlurredLines thumbnail
Also klaus might be a villian but hayely is no saint . she let 12 of her friends die to just obtain the info of who is her parents. so the haley we met in tvd is not the hayley we see in originals.

Originally posted by: NitaMikealson

Also klaus might be a villian but hayely is no saint . she let 12 of her friends die to just obtain the info of who is her parents. so the haley we met in tvd is not the hayley we see in originals.

Haley is definitely no saint , i am pretty sure about it , even in season 2 she slept with Elijah when she was engaged to Jackson .. my current POV about Haley-Jackson is strictly confined within the limits of Klaus-Hope-Haley-Jackson equation/context ... 
BlurredLines thumbnail
Well akash in the history of originals and tvd combine. The most debated topics  is usually end up being which ships is better and why the girl should end up with him instead of him.
Also if by chance the topics might divert to the stupid plot holes or the character assassination and so on. So i like that we can debate on an entirety different topic when it comes to a show like originals. 

As you said your reasoning are flawless and it makes perfect sense but did that change my opinion about everything. Well not exactly. 

But i liked that there is someone who can think from hayley perspective and find her actions reasonable. Not just because you like her you actually have valid reasons to justify her and I can't say they don't make sense because they do. 

To me I just decide based on the actions of the person rather than what drove them to it. For eg i hated klaus almost half of the time in the season and I am not lying, similarly i hated elijah too,  and I hate hayley too. 

Because on my experience if you try to analyse the show based on the chaaracter which is always changing. You might find yourself irritated at the end. 

So let see what season 3 is all about. I would love to see your opinion on the show when it airs.Because right now I just don't how long the show can keep me entertained.

Because if klaus keeps doing stupid things. I might just stop watching it altogether.

BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: Quixotic-Frenzy

Haley is definitely no saint , i am pretty sure about it , even in season 2 she slept with Elijah when she was engaged to Jackson .. my current POV about Haley-Jackson is strictly confined within the limits of Klaus-Hope-Haley-Jackson equation/context ... 

Well in that case I am team klaus and your or team hayley-jackson. Poor Hope.😆, i am not saying klaus is the best dad. I am just more interested in their dynamics.