Kumkum Bhagya

SBS/SBB 13thMay'15 Abhi Demands Proof Infront of Pragya: VIDEO

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
SBS - ABHI THROWS TANU OUT OF THE HOUSE

VIDEO: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2q19wh_abhi-ne-tanu-ko-ghar-se-nikala-kumkum-bhagya-13th-may-2015_tv

• Abhi throws Tanu out of the house. Pragya is present there too. Abhi is too angry and furious. He is blasting on Tanu and demanding some proofs from her. Pragya is watching all this worried.

• Offscreen INT, Leena: She shares about Tanu been playing so many games that nobody is ready to trust her, not even Abhi. She really is pregnant but everybody thinks she is lying. That is all the fight about and Tanu is also angry that Abhi is demanding proof from her about this pregnancy.

• Offscreen INT, Shabir: Shabir says Tanu is trying to tell him something but he is not trusting Tanu and demands some proofs from her which she denies giving. So, I get angry on all this.

SBB - TANU KE JHOOT KI KHULI POLL

VIDEO: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2q1ajn_tanu-ke-jhoot-ki-khuli-pol-kumkum-bhagya-13th-may-2015_tv

• Same scene as above. Some dialogues shown in this video. Tanu screaming that she won't go anywhere and why should she prove that she is pregnant. She says to Abhi that when he doesn't trust her then who the hell is he to ask her for anything. She says something about loving and not having the courage to give the child his name and doing false marriage promises to her.

• Abhi says to Tanu that he wants to prove to Pragya that she is lying and that Pragya knows only what Tanu has told her and not what Abhi knows.

• Abhi says to Pragya, 'Kya araam se?? Tum nahi jaanti lekin tumse shaadi karne ke liye issi ne mujhe force kiya tha' [Why do you want me to be gentle?? You don't know but she is the one who forced me to marry you].

• Offscreen INT, Leena: She says that (everybody thinks) I am lying and I have already had the tests done with Pragya which were positive and I am angry as to why isn't Abhi believing me.

• Offscreen INT, Shabir: Same as above. Additional bit is Shabir shares that at the moment Abhi wants to clear it to himself whether the child is his or not, only then he will go ahead and try to convince Pragya about something. That is the next step.

PS. They are way ahead in giving out spoilers. It is kind of ruining the show for me... Hope to see all this happening soon. We already have the OLV where Abhi and Pragya are waiting for the reports to come and Pragya continuing her 'I'm a bad girl' drama.

Edited by SaaraDON - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nimmy- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
donny donny you're so awesome donny!!! 
thanks for doing this for us everyday!!! 

eeeyyy...this seems interesting!!!
xaviara thumbnail
Thanks for the update Donny *hugs*

I agree, am getting confused with so many BTS and spoilers, can't decide in which order these scenes will play out.

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Donny darling*muwah*
The show is getting interesting ...and agree tooo many spoilers...but then to attract audience...to keep them glued to their drama its needed...TRP is the name of the game
Chirikula thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey tfs
I feel like Disappearing for some days to avoid these spoilers... i can not stop myself from checking them out. Never. 
--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Donny! So many spoilers of upcoming episodes, it's making me restless!Edited by simsim25 - 8 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah KB is shooting way too ahead and it's really spoiling suspense for us.
Like we can't even enjoy Abhi not trusting Tannu thing because we know some reports are to come which will go against him.
Thanks DONNY.

PS: I am glad they shoot in advance and are well prepared but may be they shouldn't give away news so soon.😕

Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So it seems that he confront both Tanu and Pragya immediately ,,they all still in their ( Jassosi ) scene outfits ..well I love ( getting to the point ) Abhi ..if only your wife could behave like this her life, your life and our life will be so easier
Thank you so much Donny
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TFS Donny! **hugs**

I wish Abhi had stated right there that he never slept with Tanu after marriage..

Looks like we are about 10 days behind, hopefully a bunch of BTS scenes all come in one episode otherwise this is brutal!