Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
ok i read nakul sahadev ones first and first time someone wrote on their pov. you know i just loved the description of karna defeating nakul it was like an elder brother making prank with younger brother.
Sahadev is always composed . so none ever feels what he thinks , so it was nice read how youngest one sees eldest
Edited by Patrarekha - 8 years ago
Patrarekha thumbnail
ok read about Bheem and well as usual he was ever practical and doubtful, but still his heart was weakening as he was doubting wheater karna was feeling as elder brother to them .
now he had to carry the doubt till end 
Edited by Patrarekha - 8 years ago
KURT15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Patrarekha

ok i read nakul sahadev ones first and first time someone wrote on their pov. you know i just loved the description of karna defeating nakul it was like an elder brother making prank with younger brother.

Sahadev is always composed . so none ever feels what he thinks , so it was nice read how youngest one sees eldest

Thank you Jhum.. its highly unfair that Nakula and Sahadeva were never given voices of their own in the epic and were only the shadows of their brothers.
Patrarekha thumbnail
i read Yudhisthira one. as usual only he had a sense to understand karna was kshatriya. also he had a sense to get Karna cared for them. his most understanding nature was portrayed well . i loved when i had read krna put his arm on yudi's shoulder. even while reading first time in childhood i get it was not insult but brotherly love. thanks for mentioning that. i don't like Yudi but i relate his view through your writingEdited by Patrarekha - 8 years ago
KURT15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Patrarekha

i read Yudhisthira one. as usual only he had a sense to understand karna was kshatriya. also he had a sense to get Karna cared for them. his most understanding nature was portrayed well . i loved when i had read krna put his arm on yudi's shoulder. even while reading first time in childhood i get it was not insult but brotherly love. thanks for mentioning that. i don't like Yudi but i relate his view through your writing

Yes Jhum, he was more understanding, but was also blinded by many things including the inbred prejudices of that age. I do like Yudi, though I may criticize him. And I too felt Karna's act to be one of brotherly love only.