new TB segment promo kisses and make outs - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by zrn1312

Omg Swankyy what is it? 😲 Give me WU 😆 😆 Are we getting awkward pani finally?

it's only a promo of Kisses and Make outs ðŸ¤£ dude uttu is making everything sooo awkward, poor PaNi are sitting there like 'kill me now' and They asked niti about the kiss towards the end and she said 'no comments' ðŸ¤£  
Originally posted by -Cherry-

it's only a promo of Kisses and Make outs🤣dude uttu is making everything sooo awkward, poor PaNi are sitting there like 'kill me now' and They asked niti about the kiss towards the end and she said 'no comments'🤣

🤣 promo mein yeh haal I can't even imagine what the actual segment will be 😆 Uttu really needs to be out on a leash during these interviews 🤔
To watch or not to watch 😕 I both hate and love their awkwardness! Oh the dilemma 😆

And thanks 🤗 Edited by zrn1312 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by zrn1312

🤣 promo mein yeh haal I can't even imagine what the actual segment will be 😆 Uttu really needs to be out on a leash during these interviews 🤔
To watch or not to watch 😕 I both hate and love their awkwardness! Oh the dilemma 😆

And thanks 🤗

ah yes, i'm going through the same dilemma ðŸ¤£ Uttu needs to stop man, he's making it seem as though there's more going on then there is. Anywho come on AT, uttu said some other stuff as well, but I couldn't get the hold of it properly. 
Originally posted by -Cherry-

ah yes, i'm going through the same dilemma ðŸ¤£ Uttu needs to stop man, he's making it seem as though there's more going on then there is. Anywho come on AT, uttu said some other stuff as well, but I couldn't get the hold of it properly. 

Lol I'm from phone so just watched it without sound and ðŸ¤£ SMH at Uttu ðŸ˜† Niti's expressions were hilarious, if looks could kill!
I'll join you guys when I reach home!
So how many months do we have to wait for the real interview? i dont get what aqsa was complaining about. she got so many ivs that day but said she waited the whole day and got nothing. atleast 5-6 videos. the ones i remember are niti playing badminton, 3 cake seg, parth talking about his mom. 
I hated she had to bring up PaNi awkward equation to make the fans pay. not right at all. even recently manan fans and she was fighting but at the end parth and niti gets dragged down.
Niti mentally killed Utkarsh 😆 This guy needs to stop and take a step back and the TB reporter needs to find new techniques for taking an interview. Ask them questions dammit! Plus we only heard about how Parth feels about completing 200 episodes. Sigh rambling doesn't even do anything anymore 😆
Thanks so much for Sharing 😳
Omg! Yeh Kya tha? " Kiss Tales" hehe.. they should ask the same question to Parthu😆
Uttkarsh is just being crass and cheap now...instead of bashing on PaNi all the time, why not direct some of the criticism towards this guy as well?   

It is tacky mindsets like this that don't allow for an AESTHETIC depiction of kisses in Indian TV/films ever.  

Jo lag apna kaam dhang se kar rahein hain, unke saath aise cheap jokes maaro...great🥱

Actually I'm amazed that PaNi still manage to do their jobs in the face of such comments😕
Originally posted by AreYaar

Uttkarsh is just being crass and cheap now...instead of bashing on PaNi all the time, why not direct some of the criticism towards this guy as well?   

It is tacky mindsets like this that don't allow for an AESTHETIC depiction of kisses in Indian TV/films ever.  

Jo lag apna kaam dhang se kar rahein hain, unke saath aise cheap jokes maaro...great🥱

Actually I'm amazed that PaNi still manage to do their jobs in the face of such comments😕

Im now 100% sure its the rest of the cast who make it awkward for them. i bet they will teasing them with each other like ayaz even did it before. God knows what kind of teasing they did with them kissing again. 

And what happens to utkarsh everytime in group interviews. he is okay with his int with niti only but he turns in to this rude mannerless little boy when it comes to group ones. i cant choose who is more annoying dhruv or utkarsh
Originally posted by Paytonlee

Im now 100% sure its the rest of the cast who make it awkward for them. i bet they will teasing them with each other like ayaz even did it before. God knows what kind of teasing they did with them kissing again. 

And what happens to utkarsh everytime in group interviews. he is okay with his int with niti only but he turns in to this rude mannerless little boy when it comes to group ones. i cant choose who is more annoying dhruv or utkarsh

Yes the cast seems to be super immature about this...and I guess it's reflective of society in general also...isn't it?? How DESPERATELY ppl salivate over a kiss scene...and then thanks to their own immature mindsets go out of their way to make the ppl enacting the kisses super uncomfortable. 

If only ppl would grow up...but I guess that's asking for too much...society itself would have to change before we can see the Uttus and Ayazs of the world growing up. 

Uttkarsh for sure needs a lesson in MANNERS big time...ridiculously crass he gets even with Kriss sometimes but she seems willing to go along with it while Niti clearly doesn't take the crap.