Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Really proud, really impressed with DP's growth- Ranbir Kapoor (Page 6)

TheSmurfs IF-Dazzler
TheSmurfs
TheSmurfs

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

Originally posted by _Darling_

Such professional he's. He can't ignore the question if he's asked about it. He keeps it profession and doesn't go personal or become disrespectful to the present partner he's with unlike some desperate who has no shame and keeps saying how special they are and how they always will be after all these years. 
He's pro when he does it, but she's despo when she does??
Now this is what I called biased judgmentLOL

And whats more hypocritical is that ppl here are worried abt what Ranveer thinks and it is a disrespect to him while he himself keeps gushing abt Anushka till today and never leaves any stone unturned to praise her,, if i am not wrong, he said something abt her on these lines a few days back,,
But kya kare,,  how will one see the other side of the coin with blinders on !!!!!

Thing is that everyone has moved on ,, these are just the age old tactics for the promotion of movies  n i am pretty sure RK -DP dont even give a damn now, these articles shd be taken with a pinch of salt,,

Edited by soulspirit - 13 May 2015 at 9:41am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FilmyFanaticSportsFreakPerpetuumMobile-PoisonIvy-Beautyful_Mess

WreckTangle. Senior Member
WreckTangle.
WreckTangle.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:42am | IP Logged
kattu aunty dislikes it

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soulspirit

Such professional he's. He can't ignore the question if he's asked about it. He keeps it profession and doesn't go personal or become disrespectful to the present partner he's with unlike some desperate who has no shame and keeps saying how special they are and how they always will be after all these years. 

And whats more hypocritical is that ppl here are worried abt what Ranveer thinks and it is a disrespect to him while he himself keeps gushing abt Anushka till today and never leaves any stone unturned to praise her,,
But kya kare,,  how will one see the other side of the coin with blinders on !!!!!

Thing is that everyone has moved on ,, these are just the age old tactics for the promotion of movies  n i am pretty sure RK -DP dont even give a damn now, these articles shd be taken with a pinch of salt,,

Are you really comparing Ranveer praise for Anu to DP's natunki for RK? Saying this like, we are always special, or how it will always feel special, RK I love you, we are always special blah blah and we will always be together or whatever and his partner  have to deal with it??  How is that in anyway similar to what Ranveer says? 

May be you need to stop being blind and think what dp says when it comes to Ranbir. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fiery-Phoenix

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:49am | IP Logged

No, because she becomes personal as if they are somehow in relationship or close with each other while RK keeps it professional Which is how the way it should be. 
Maybe that's cuz he doesn't have movie released that she can comment on.
And she just released Piku which everyone is going crazy for LOL

But why she needs to be personal. Before I used to think she wasn't over him and that's why, but this time her special feeling comment was worse than before. She exaggerated more than how she did last time. I don't think Ranbir has gotten personal with her. May be that godfather of kids comment? But I dont remember whether it was from Ranbir's side or DP's side even though that was not that personal but still. 
TheSmurfs IF-Dazzler
TheSmurfs
TheSmurfs

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:50am | IP Logged

And whats more hypocritical is that ppl here are worried abt what Ranveer thinks and it is a disrespect to him while he himself keeps gushing abt Anushka till today and never leaves any stone unturned to praise her,,

Are you really comparing Ranveer praise for Anu to DP's natunki for RK? Saying this like, we are always special, or how it will always feel special, RK I love you, we are always special blah blah and we will always be together or whatever and his partner  have to deal with it??  How is that in anyway similar to what Ranveer says? 

May be you need to stop being blind and think what dp says when it comes to Ranbir. 

Now thats hilarious when someone as blind and biased as u is calling others out LOL
I dont even take u seriously now  and dont need to put forth my POV,, as far as u r concerned,,

Edited by soulspirit - 13 May 2015 at 9:50am

PerpetuumMobile

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Now thats hilarious when someone as blind and biased as u is calling others out LOL
I dont even take u seriously now  and dont need to put forth my POV,,

Yeah, you don't take me seriously, but then comment how its hypcritical. What an irony. Nice try. LOL Don't comment next time If you don't want to take me seriously. I could care less about you opinion here. And if you do, don't run away saying I don't need to put forth my pov, etc after getting a reply. LOL

Fiery-Phoenix

G..OAT IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
TheSmurfs IF-Dazzler
TheSmurfs
TheSmurfs

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:59am | IP Logged

I dont even take u seriously now  and dont need to put forth my POV,,

Yeah, you don't take me seriously, but then comment how its hypcritical. What an irony. Nice try. LOL Don't comment next time If you don't want to take me seriously. I could care less about you opinion here. And if you do, don't run away saying I don't need to put forth my pov, etc after getting a reply. LOL

Lol u idiot, Nice try to flatter u ego,, Just hav a look around with ur blinders down,
Many ppl had this very same opinion abt this matter  on the other thread too,, and i was interacting with BeingCumber  n not u,,

STAY PRESSED,...LOL

PerpetuumMobile

Go to top