Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Meherbaan

just a new nautanki act by her to get some publicity๐Ÿ˜† she gives these RK interviews frequently now!

I really wonder what ranveer got to say about this๐Ÿ˜†

She's such nataunkI. She does her antics when it's the exact time the movie is here but wants to all attention to herself. But I wouldn't have expected to say the same special crap after being with RS for so long as I thought she was done with RK obsession.  ๐Ÿ˜†
I really don't get how RS tolerates her especially that tattoo still on her neck. ๐Ÿ˜•
Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh god DP great way to start YJHD Promotions Part 2. When BV promotions finishes Ranbir can also concentrate on talking about DP especially if BV flops. The once who are played with their feelings  again are the RKDP shippers i think. And seriously Dips nobody asked you to go that in detail what your equation is with Ranbir privatly. Funny how she wants to be professional with RS but when i comes to RK she likes to go in the details.
fitoori_kudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Aww   This is what you call true love..Even when Ranbir is in the fag end of his career & almost finished and ready to drown himself in a bucket of cocaine, Deepika (despite being a superstar) makes it a point to gush about him..Its a virtual slap on all those ppl who used to say DP uses Ranbir for publicity back then when her career was going nowhere & RK was doing well..Now her career is going everywhere & RK is over yet she is still the same..Way to go ๐Ÿ‘

tell me, u r being sarcastic here?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
fitoori_kudi thumbnail
he is so special to her that she nvr miss any opportunity to tell the world how he cheated on her๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Woww i just adore their special equation๐Ÿ‘
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ok we know that already
pls shut up

"special relation" or "growth as an actress" my foot
Ran-DP have started promoting Tamasha
After Tamasha they will stop seeing each other's face permanently๐Ÿ˜†

zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This girl never fails to disappoint me. Another moment I can proudly say she'll keep blabbing about RK till the time he doesn't breathe his last.

Poor poor guy :(
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my.. Her equation is beyyyooond my understanding ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyway, what a professional she is...to work with her ex..romance him on-screen. I wish I could peak into her mind.
...Edited by Piyatrix - 8 years ago
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Guess its alright as long as they are nice to each other in public. 
jibber-jabber thumbnail
DP needs to stop talking about him.