Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

SBS fatafat express 13th may WU (Page 2)

shinelove Senior Member
shinelove
shinelove

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:33am | IP Logged
I just don't get it why rv even wants to be with her ..and why does he care so much about that child(pillow)Deadand ishaani forget it its a hopeless case..but I wonder where is that  good for nothing sharman. .? Why this women for at least  once think about how sha and ri r not together and how without marriage rithika is having baby..?actually ishanni your mahanta has reached those hights  in just 6 months now which  people after doing tapasia in himalaya for 6 years also cannot achiveClap.. rv ishanni koi to demag lago yar huma ya sab torcher kitna sahna ha aur...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

damzel17Mahi_ve

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:40am | IP Logged
thanks for the update
love_ishveer Senior Member
love_ishveer
love_ishveer

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updateWink
wrizaa Goldie
wrizaa
wrizaa

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:42am | IP Logged
tfs..
GamesOfLife IF-Sizzlerz
GamesOfLife
GamesOfLife

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi_ve

Sana...right now everyone is lecturing him...have you seen that jago ceremony video...Ishaani will be angry on him and sunaofy him...
Also i am taking it as good that whatever the case atleast he will apologize for his recent behavior to Ish...

I think this not meeting thing is bcz somewhere i still believe/hope that weddings are not going to go normally...maybe Ishaani does see that sms msg and comes to stop.?...before that our hopes need to be crushed na that nothing good is gonna happen..

i also think cross pairing nahi hogi Tongue... Ri truth will be out before that Wink...n  watch out for Baa ..she is up to something LOL... she will protect Ish this time .Smile. therefore if someone will tell the truth about Ish sacrifice to Rv then it will be her.Wink...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matsh

mint2 Goldie
mint2
mint2

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Dont worry, fulfilling promises is not Ranveer cup of tea. Till today he made so many promises with his true love Ishani, but didn't fulfill all, than this Ritika is only his responsibility in the name of friend

Rosh4rose

-RadzLuvShakti IF-Dazzler
-RadzLuvShakti
-RadzLuvShakti

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Obviously he just cnt forget herEmbarrassed
TFS for the WU!

Rosh4rose

Go to top