e24 segment today wu +link all blame on kabir - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
that is sad but on the bright part maybe all will stop him from seeing and meeting Nisha and that will bring in front a lot of feelings..
thanks for sharing!
Poor kabir😭  ðŸ˜­
this is the only serial in the history of indian serials wherein the hero get blamed😆😆
otherwise its always the heroine who is bechari. but how i wish kabir would be atleast spared
from this
Originally posted by diyah_us

this is the only serial in the history of indian serials wherein the hero get blamed😆😆
otherwise its always the heroine who is bechari. but how i wish kabir would be atleast spared
from this
arey in this kabir is the heroine-the abla nari🤣🤣🤣
Creating drama for no reason...no need to stretch this nonsense track so much. unnecessary dragging thats all!

GF along with Viraj gone nuts...and nutcase Viraj is grabbing the opportunity to defame Kabir and try to be in good books of Nisha n GF.

Sumit n FJ track is really dragged too much and it should end this week itself but am sure they will stretch it till next week end.

@Whitle lotus Dont use the word nutcase and all for viran and pls watch the seg mishkat clearly told that Viraj only will help him in proving innocent and bring Sumits wrong doing infront of GF  I think CVS cleverly played the game they made nibir pair and Viraj hero pls if u lilke it the story is going to be like that and again it is a warning if it goes beyond then I think we taher fans also start using these type of words for ur hero 
I cant take this sumit crap anymore and viru I didn't expect this from u yar u were there even then u r blaming kabir I hope its some game of your and kabir to expose that sumit...hope nisha gets well soon..where r the cousins they know the truth na and that idiot dolly why is she quite because of that stuped pic ..o come on women atleast now speak after what your looser hubby did to yout sis... Edited by shinelove - 8 years ago
Originally posted by princessglory

@Whitle lotus Dont use the word nutcase and all for viran and pls watch the seg mishkat clearly told that Viraj only will help him in proving innocent and bring Sumits wrong doing infront of GF  I think CVS cleverly played the game they made nibir pair and Viraj hero pls if u lilke it the story is going to be like that and again it is a warning if it goes beyond then I think we taher fans also start using these type of words for ur hero 

@BOLD: Whats this?  Please don't warn me... am really very much scared.

We have complete freedom of speech here and I said what I feel about the character Viraj. I didn't said anything about the actor Taher...hope you understand and able to differentiate between fictional character and real actor.

And who told you Viraj is not my hero??? Like me you are also free to express your feelings about the fictional characters of the show.

When your favorite character doing goody goody things and positive then you never gives credit to CVs  but as soon as 'that' character started to degrade or started to be negative then you immediately start blaming CVs...

All the fictional characters good or bad...hero or villain are created by creative writers and its always better not to get too much emotionally involved in any fictional character.

Edited by white_lotus - 8 years ago
Tfs yar! N my God Mishri r hilarious! 🤣 cute cute kehke aneri ka juice bana raha hai humara K king! 🤣 🤣 🤣
And Taher thought it's make up? 🤣 And Mishku telling him to pour tea on bechari aneri! 🤣 🤣 I'm liking TahKat pair these days! Together they gv a hard tym to Aneri! 🤣 🤣
PS: thnx for d link ammu swts! 🤗 Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

Tfs yar! N my God Mishri r hilarious! 🤣 cute cute kehke aneri ka juice bana raha hai humara K king! 🤣 🤣 🤣
And Taher thought it's make up? 🤣 And Mishku telling him to pour tea on bechari aneri! 🤣 🤣 I'm liking TahKat pair these days! Together they gv a hard tym to Aneri! 🤣 🤣
PS: thnx for d link ammu swts! 🤗

You are right these three awesome love their offscreen chemistry