A little disappointed...... - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by FieryHeart

Thank u πŸ˜Š Molestation is traumatic but to equate it with rape? Do these people even know what a rape victim goes through πŸ˜• Thats so sad yaar, a 5 yr old kid?  Seriously what do these bloody rapists even see in an innocent kid to stoop a low that is beneath monstrosity levels even? πŸ€’ I have seen how a rape victim goes through all the trauma and many times they cant even speak about it. They can't even see them getting their justice. 

Molestation is certainly traumatic n having been through something like that I know how it feels. It makes u feel dirty, feel violated, u dont feel like reciprocating to anyone's touch, be it ur own loved ones atleast for some time. You have not been raped but that does not mean you have not been scarred. But seriously? You want to cut off from everyone just for that? πŸ˜• It makes u feel low about ur own self and believe thats painful. I am not saying she shouldn cry. Not saying she shouldn cut herself off. But all I am asking is y contemplate breaking up with ur loved ones? 
true..when manik supported her the most,even to be frank manik gave her justice by bringing aryaman...so its too much..everything will be clear from today's epi,nandini won't be so dumb to breakup with manik...and yaa rapists are rapists na,lower than animal..so disgusting...and yaa comparing a kdnap,some touch shouldn't be compared to rape at all..that makes no sense but a disgrace for the real victims
I just want to clarify about the whole "lets be friends" thing because the rest has been addressed in a separate post by Flame.Of.Rose.

Nandini gave a justification of why she wanted them to be friends in the tickling episode itself. She said, they are extreme. Either fighting or too close. This was in relation to the closeness and what almost happened on NYE. Remember that Nandini had just gotten back with Manik on that night, after so much struggle. How much did she really know him? How much did she really know him and trust him to take the ultimate step of physical intimacy? Because she wanted them to know each other better, and because they had already gone through so much before even really being together as a couple, she wanted to take her time. To enjoy each moment. THAT is why she wanted to be friends. If you ever watched Gossip Girl, when Nate and Serena finally got together, Dan and Blair told them to take it slow. Because only then would the relationship last. Only then, would it have meaning. 
Originally posted by dushturain

I was skeptical when i started reading this..but eventually i really liked what you hv written..

I agree to all u hv written...but there is a but...

I think its too early to be disappointed on Nandu and cvs...

The way nandu is reacting now is quite normal...which even u understand...and she has started to open up...only started...all she needs is time...manik needs to give her time...i know she was not raped but the experiance is not less traumatic...the girl is broken now...her faith in good is shaken and she is blaming herself...but eventually she will stop it... Our nandu is a fighter...give her some time...

Some thing bad happened to me 6-7 years back...i tell you neither was i raped nor was i kidnapped...but sth happened and i still hv issues...i hv issues with touching and i even hv issues with trust...And im definitely not a delicate doll...so if a girl like me still hv scars this deep though nothing really happened (according to society standards) its only 2nd day for nandini...she is doing awesome...i didnt even came out of my room for 1 week...

Every thing becomes normal...i start liking men again...but the issues stays deep down ... im working on my issues...Nandini will work on her issues tooo...just give her time...and dont be disappointed on her...

There is always a but like u said and thanks for making this post dushtu 😊

I definitely agree she needs time. Heck I dont care if she decides to spend some lone time to get over it. I dont mind her asking for a break but a break up? 

Its sad that happened with you and tell you what? I went through that recently and I know how it feels. Neither am I a porcelain doll. Molestation leaves its scar and it takes days to get over. U try to pretend things are normal, hide it even but to what extent? We need to come to terms with it and the people who do such things should be the ones who should be punished but we suffer the brunt of it. I took a certain stand and moved on and though that took some of the burden off, it still pulls me down at times when I don't expect it too. It makes me cringe internally and that is not something I can do anything about. But pushing people away is never the solution is all I am trying to say. Will give Nandu sometime and see how she reacts. If she surely agrees with Manik to break up well 😳 I donno I will just say I will be disappointed in her again.
Originally posted by dushturain

Also i think cvs r doing full justice to her character!! Trust me they are

I hope they do πŸ˜• And ur words come true!
Originally posted by mishaarshi

no yar im Nt lashing out at u. Dis point abt nandu showing maturity nw is am trying to talk abt. Right nw shez broken for being naive. U nd i clearly agree on dis bt u differ in saying she shud b acting mature too nd nt bring up the breakup thing nd im saying is she needs time even if she says sumthng on breakup lines itz basically coz of her inability to b same person as she  was b4. And itz just 24hrs since dat happened . So acc to me shez nt  out of her character.  her characterisation ia vwry much intact. Having saud i had probs with nandu's  characterisation during fusion track  where she was crying nw nd den. I felt cvs failed in shown her proper state of mind as to y she was cryn nw nd den

No I wont say she should act maturely but handle it is what I meant. As in she needs her space now. To heal, to learn to trust but dont just walk out on people who love you. I felt maybe they could have shown her to be wanting some space, cried her heart out. Maybe the break up line put me off πŸ˜•
Originally posted by parthian223

true..when manik supported her the most,even to be frank manik gave her justice by bringing aryaman...so its too much..everything will be clear from today's epi,nandini won't be so dumb to breakup with manik...and yaa rapists are rapists na,lower than animal..so disgusting...and yaa comparing a kdnap,some touch shouldn't be compared to rape at all..that makes no sense but a disgrace for the real victims

Yes I agree. I just hope Nandini doesn't agree to it else another 50-60 episodes to get them together again πŸ˜† But on a serious note, she needs time to heal but breaking up with Manik wont give her that. Rape is far bigger crime than molestation though both are disgusting but what a rape victim goes through is something only they know n its sad that they are scarred to an extent where they will never truly move on from that  Even if they put on a brave front, it will haunt them. If people are really comparing this reaction to a rape victim then yes it is indeed a disgrace to the real victims. 

Yes I agree. I just hope Nandini doesn't agree to it else another 50-60 episodes to get them together again πŸ˜† But on a serious note, she needs time to heal but breaking up with Manik wont give her that. Rape is far bigger crime than molestation though both are disgusting but what a rape victim goes through is something only they know n its sad that they are scarred to an extent where they will never truly move on from that  Even if they put on a brave front, it will haunt them. If people are really comparing this reaction to a rape victim then yes it is indeed a disgrace to the real victims. 
true.if it happens,bye bye ky2 forever..it won't happen i hope and i don't have to live without seeing my manan and manik also...yaa rapists should be punished more and more hardly
Originally posted by MKrayZee

I just want to clarify about the whole "lets be friends" thing because the rest has been addressed in a separate post by Flame.Of.Rose.

Nandini gave a justification of why she wanted them to be friends in the tickling episode itself. She said, they are extreme. Either fighting or too close. This was in relation to the closeness and what almost happened on NYE. Remember that Nandini had just gotten back with Manik on that night, after so much struggle. How much did she really know him? How much did she really know him and trust him to take the ultimate step of physical intimacy? Because she wanted them to know each other better, and because they had already gone through so much before even really being together as a couple, she wanted to take her time. To enjoy each moment. THAT is why she wanted to be friends. If you ever watched Gossip Girl, when Nate and Serena finally got together, Dan and Blair told them to take it slow. Because only then would the relationship last. Only then, would it have meaning. 

Arrey nahi baba! I do not mean that they should have gotten intimate physically. It was in the spur of the moment that Manik got too close but Nandini reacted sensibly and put a stop to it. Of course for a girl like her its a big step and its not something one should treat casually too. Of course they should get to know each other. But before all of this she had already confessed to her romantic feelings by kissing him on Musicana eve. They could have taken it slow even by dating each other na? Who says if you are dating a person you should get physically intimate with them? Infact the whole phase of dating is to get to know each other. Besides your girlfriend should also be ur friend na? Not just a lover? Getting into a relationship is definitely not some sort of license to indulge in physical relations. She made her point clear when she stopped him and she could have told him to take it slow rather than say lets start with being friends πŸ˜† Manik surely loved her enough to respect her decision and even if she had tried to make a move in the heat of a moment he would have stopped himself knowing in her senses she won't feel comfortable about doing it.
Originally posted by parthian223

true.if it happens,bye bye ky2 forever..it won't happen i hope and i don't have to live without seeing my manan and manik also...yaa rapists should be punished more and more hardly

I just hope that doesn't happen but if it does what can I do? πŸ˜† It will join the long list of countless shows I quit midway out of disappointment. 

About rapists they are worse than murderers and if u ask me, they should get the worst punishment πŸ€’ Will serve them right if they are castrated and stoned to death! Sorry for the harsh words but I still feel angered that the Delhi gang rape victim never got justice fully  I cant even begin to imagine the agony she must have gone through πŸ˜­

I just hope that doesn't happen but if it does what can I do? πŸ˜† It will join the long list of countless shows I quit midway out of disappointment. 

About rapists they are worse than murderers and if u ask me, they should get the worst punishment πŸ€’ Will serve them right if they are castrated and stoned to death! Sorry for the harsh words but I still feel angered that the Delhi gang rape victim never got justice fully  I cant even begin to imagine the agony she must have gone through πŸ˜­
delhi rape case of a medical student in bus,i can't digest it now also...it's the difference between a show and real life...that girl's boyfriend couldn't save her but got beaten  ...yup they should be sentenced to death...about ky2,yaa i have left many shows also midway for the dumb storyline,ky2ke sath aisa nahi hona chaie,as i tolerated many breakups for the sake of cuty manan😑